Dr. Peter Barnett, DMD

Dentistry | Male

5944 W Parker Rd Ste 500 Plano, TX 75093 Get Directions
Dr. Peter Barnett, DMD
Dr. Peter Barnett, DMD is a dentist who practices in Plano, TX. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Barnett's Experience

Visiting Dr. Barnett

Dr. Barnett accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Barnett is now accepting new patients
5944 W Parker Rd Ste 500
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 943-5944Get Directions

Dr. Barnett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barnett to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Barnett's Performance
Carrollton, TX |
Great Dentist! very friendly and also preventative! Him and his staff look for things before they become big problems. They also make visits very comfortable with providing the options of hot or cold towel and you can watch TV while getting your cleaning or procedure!
Frisco, TX |
Lets face it nobody likes going to dentist. However, going to Star Ranch Dental the experience is different from the moment you walk in. I have been going 10 years and there has not been one moment where somebody from the staff has not greeted me and by my name. The decor is mellow with water features through out. The staff are awesome, friendly and really know their stuff. I've had all sorts done to my teeth and would highly recommend Star Ranch Dental to anybody
Dallas, TX |
Amazing! I suffer from major anxiety when it comes to going to the dentist. Everyone at this office made me feel comfortable and in control. Dr. Barnett explained to me what was needed, but never once made me feel pressured on making any rash decisions. I highly recommend this dentist office. The environment and staff are fantastic too!
in Plano, TX |
long time patient - professional dentist, great service and attention to patient satisfaction...highly recommended
in Frisco, TX |
I have to say this is the first time I have gone into a Dentist office and felt like I was in a 5 star hotel. The decor is amazing the staff was there to make introductions immediately when I entered. Even if the place wasn't amazingly decorated it would have still gotten 5 stars from me. The staff made me feel at home, walked me through the process and never left me needing to know more. Something that sold me even before I entered was the fact that Dr. Barnett personally called me the day
Dr Barnett and staff are always so welcoming and inviting! A staff member always meets you in the lobby upon arrival. i have had a number of procedures done at Dr Barnett's office. From cleaning to finishing off implants, they do an incredible job making it as painless as possible. Excellent team!! I am very thankful for them.
in Carrollton, TX |
Loved everything about my visit here!
in Frisco, Texas |
Dr. Barnett is always very courteous and patient to hear about the issues that I am having at the time. He never recommends unneeded treatment unlike my other experiences that I have had with other dentist in the area. Also, I want to mention Dr. Barnett staff. They are exemplary at customer service. The moment that you enter the building they treat you like you are the only patient in the office.
in Dallas, TX |
As always, the quality of service at Star Ranch Dental is top notch. From scheduling an appointment around my busy work schedule, to the friendly customer service among the entire staff, to the time spent with me by Dr. Barnett and Darcy explaining each step of the way in terms that you can understand.
in Plano, TX |
Friendly and great atmosphere! These folks are flexible, professional, and great at what they do!
in The Colony, TX |
Dr. Barnett and staff are a great team that works very well together with a great deal of respect shown to the patient. Professional and caring.
in Plano, TX |
Highly professional and excellent care. Very personable.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Barnett runs a very professional, caring and state of the art practice. I have been a patient for over 10 years. Darcy has been my dental hygienist for a long time. I look forward to my visits. Couldn't imagine going anywhere else.
in Plano, TX |
My experience was very very pleasant. Dr. Barnett and Darcy were friendly, efficient, and very welcoming.
in Richardson, TX |
I've been going here for years, and never had a bad experience. The entire staff is friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Even though I moved further away, I still make time to come see Star Ranch Dental. Best dentist office possible
in Plano, TX |
He is a great dentist with exceptional chair side demeanor. He is pretty straightforward about treatment plan. I have had a previous root canal with Dr. Barnett and was very pleased with the lack of pain and how quickly he worked! I would definitely recommend him!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Peter Barnett, DMD?
Are you Dr. Barnett?

Compare Dr. Barnett

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Barnett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Barnett does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Barnett and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 1973

• Other Education
    Wharton School of Business - MBA, Healthcare Management

Completed in 1979

Dr. Barnett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry