Dr. Peter Barkoff, DDS

Dr. Peter Barkoff, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

“There is no better feeling in the world than being able to help people every day. Being able to give patients that smile they have always wanted, fix that imperfection they have always hated, or take away that tooth pain that has been keeping them up all night is truly an amazing feeling for me.Dentistry offers me the ability to treat patients daily, improve their health, and do so with my own two hands. One of the greatest things about dentistry is that I get to spend time with so many of my patients, getting to know them and their families. In our office we take pride in spending time with patients and really making them feel like family.”— Dr. Barkoff EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION Bachelor of Science in kinesiology – Penn State University Doctorate of Dental Surgery – New York University College of Dentistry Residency training – VA Medical Center, Northport, NY While completing his residency training at the VA hospital in Northport, Dr. Barkoff received extensive training in prosthetic and implant dentistry. He continues to stay on the cutting edge of dentistry and technology through continuing education courses. It’s important to Dr. Barkoff that his patients receive the highest quality of care, with the newest techniques and equipment, while feeling comfortable and at home in his office. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS American Dental Association New York State Dental Association Nassau County Dental Society OUTSIDE THE OFFICE Dr. Barkoff is originally from Woodbury, and currently resides in Syosset with his wife Ashley and their three sons, Brooks, Cooper and Hudson. In his spare time he enjoys exercising, playing sports with his kids, and spending time with his family.

Peter Barkoff, DDS,PC

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Barkoff

Dr. Barkoff has assembled a unique team made up of people who make each patient instantly feel like they belong here. Each person is warmly greeted and offered all the amenities they would find at home. Our staff does everything they can to make patients comfortable; everyone is warm and friendly and are genuinely invested in their health and happiness.

Video

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York University
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Barkoff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barkoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barkoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barkoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barkoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barkoff to family and friends
Dr. Barkoff's Performance
Woodbury, NY |
I take my young children to Dr. Barkoff, and we have had a wonderful experience with him. Dr. Barkoff and his staff are fantastic with children, and I highly recommend!
in Melville, NY |
I have recommended Dr Barkoff to 5 friends who are all very happy with his expertise just as I am. I don't hesitate to recommend him as he is up on all the latest dentistry techniques yet he is conservative. I feel lucky to have found such a competent dentist.
in Port Washington, NY |
I travel from Port Washington in order to receive dental work by Dr Barkoff. Dr. Barkoff is a bright and skillful dentist who uses the most current equipment to help him evaluate and treat your problem with the attention, time and focus of a superior dentist. He was initially referred to me from my oral surgeon and from my first visit to his office I knew that I found my forever dentist. I'm so happy that he is much younger than me because I know that I will receive the best dental care forever
in Plainview, NY |
Excellent dentist. Office staff and hygienist are exceptional!
Woodbury, NY |
Dr. Barkoff is my choice for all my dental needs. He's tops in every way. Patient yet effective and fast. Understanding and educational. Artistic with technical excellence. Affordable and honest. His office and staff are friendly, courteous, high tech, and very clean. I knew I was in good hands immediately, his competence, confidence, and compassion translated into great dental care. I've had bad experiences previously, so very glad to find him.
in Hicksville, NY |
Recently had a dental emergency and my normal practice was unable to take me. Dr. Barkoff and his staff squeezed me in on short notice. Every staff member was warm, welcoming, and beyond friendly. The space was cute, very clean, and in a convenient area. Coffee, and drinks were out for their patients waiting to be seen. Barkoff is one of the kindest doctors I have ever met. He made sure I was comfortable and informed every step of the way. His confidence, charisma, and knowledge eased my mind, a
Horrible--money hungry dentist.
Lindenhurst, NY |
Best dentist I've ever been to.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Barkoff, DDS?

Visit Dr. Barkoff