Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS

Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 60

Dentistry

Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Lakeland, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Boca Park Dental

Family Dental Care4455 Florida National Dr # 13 Lakeland, FL 33813
Boca Park Dental1000 S Rampart Blvd Ste 13 Las Vegas, NV 89145

• Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • TrustworthyPatients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Badalamenti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Badalamenti

Dr. B is the best!
We have been going to Dr. B for nearly a decade. His staff and hygienists are always professional and courteous. Dr. B is thorough and has your best interest and health in mind. He does not recommend unnecessary treatments. We love Dr. B!
Kim C – Sep 17, 2022
LOVE EVERYONE THERE!!!
Angela was so amazing. Whenever I go into the office to see Dr. B they treat me like family. Angela goes above and beyond for everyone!! She’s my favorite!!!
Krysta Contreras – Aug 23, 2022
Best in vegas
First time here. After years of trying to find the right dentist I finally found a place. Super professional and also make you feel comfortable. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a dentist. 10/10
Aug 10, 2022
Great dentist and staff
Loved them all, Dr answered all my questions, told me things about my mouth I never knew. Tech was great and friendly, front office cheerful. Our only drawback is follow-up treatment for both me and my husband is way out of reach. We have no dental insurance and limited budget (both of us are over 70) so, although it was recommended, not sure if or when we’ll be able to afford it! We will definitely follow up with their office for check-ups but other treatment will have to wait.
Pam & Frank – Jun 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
2 implants placed. Doctor and assistant made me feel comfortable throughout. Great experience
Apr 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
Wonderful visit!! Everyone is friendly and attentive. Doctor Badalamenti is very knowledgeable and took his time explaining and examining me. I have terrible TMJ for years and never received such important information or help from any other dentist. The nurse staff Wendy was the best, I felt very comfortable through my entire procedure and visit. The doctor even checked up on me personally a few hours later, and offered pain remedies for just I case, even though they weren't needed. I appreciate the time and patience and jokes ....I'm actually looking forward to my next dentist appointment !!!
Brenda Karris – Nov 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
Dr Badalamanti was absolutely fantastic. He is an experienced dentist. Smooth and efficient. He is surrounded by a great team. Angela adds so much to the team and this operation. I’m definitely a happy patient. Thanks
MOE LAHLOU – Oct 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
Doctor Badalamenti Did a excellent job on my teeth. He was very knowledgeable and his staff were on top of everything they were terrific look forward to seeing him again
Robert apisa – Aug 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
He’s very nice, does great work and makes you feel comfortable while getting your dental work done and he doesn’t hurt.
Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
Best Dental experience in my life! Everyone was so welcoming and made my visit so comfortable. Dr. Badalameti is amazing and hilarious!
Markel L Carroll – Aug 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
Dr Badalamenti and his staff are a very professional team!! I am so grateful to have found them. They have made me proud to smile in more ways than one. I always feel I can’t thank them enough. ALL are awesome!! I am a very happy client. I actually feel like their friend, they’re so welcoming. ??
Becky – Jul 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
Dr. Badalamenti is beyond amazing! I started seeing him a few years ago and he figured out I had underlying dental infections that weren’t really visible on the the X-rays, and were missed by many dentists and specialists. The infections were triggering Trigeminal nerve pain and were causing symptoms that looked like an extremely painful neurological issue nicknamed “the suicide disease” because of how painful it is. Dr. B’s experience and instinct helped rid me of excruciating intermittent pain, and I no longer have the neurological diagnosis! He and his staff are so kind, calming, and reassuring, on top of being the best at what they do! I am so happy I found him years ago, he literally saved me and gave me back my quality of life. I highly recommend the amazing Dr. B and the incredible Boca Park staff!
Jul 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
They were the best Angela was an angel ?? and the Dr Badalamenti was on top of everything just loved those two ?
Josie Flores – Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
I can’t recommend Dr. Badalamenti enough! He’s great! Friendly office as well. Keri is an awesome hygienist and very knowledgeable as well. Fantastic dental office!
Doug – Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
Dr. B and his assistant Angela are truly awesome. I had a fairly difficult procedure today and their main concern was that I was comfortable and not having any pain. They listened to me and everything went well, without any undue pain. Everyone at Boca Park Dental are rock stars!!!!
Patricia Perrin – Jun 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
I strongly recommend Dr Badalamenti and all of his staff. The office is extremely clean and relaxing. The staff is very professional and friendly. Dr Badalamenti will make you comfortable. I am an extremely nervous patient. I was completely at ease with the procedures I had here. The Doctor will make absolutely sure you have no pain. I am very grateful I found this office
Maria Jeffries – Mar 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
We came for a second opinion for my 13 yr old. The other office left us feeling confused and unhappy. From the min we walked into the Boca Park office we were greeted by the front desk staff! The waiting room is nice with even a coffee bar. And I can’t say enough about Wendy she was so sweet and made my son feel so comfortable by taking to him through the X-rays. Dr Badalamenti was awesome! Made us smile but also explained every part of the plan for my son so we both could understand. They even fit him in for a cleaning so we could get moving on the plan! What a way to ease the fear of the dentist! Thank you so much
Megan – Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
Love the staff and the doc! So super nice! Clean and organized establishment! Definitely recommending family and friends here!
Angel H. – Feb 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
I have been too many dentists. However, I have yet to meet a dentist to really cares about his patient. Along the entire process, Dr Badalamenti continue to explain everything he was doing and why. He definitely makes sure that his patients are comfortable. Not only was doctor Badalamenti amazing, the hygienist Angela went beyond points to make sure that everything was taken care of. I will recommend Boca Park dental to anybody else who needs a dentist.
Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
Absolutely 5 Stars! I was one of the unfortunate people that broke a tooth at the beginning of the pandemic. It wasn’t painful so I thought I could wait it out. (I don’t recommend this.) By August, I knew I needed to see a dentist. I hadn’t been to the dentist in a long time and I wasn’t sure who I should go to. I went online and found Boca Park Dental. Dr. Bedalamenti and his staff were exceptional! They explained what needed to be done, followed all safety protocols and answered all my questions. My tooth is repaired with a porcelain crown. I experienced very little discomfort with no pain. I highly recommend Dr. Bedalamenti and his dental hygienists Angela and Alex. They are compassionate, friendly and highly skilled. Thank you!
Lorraine N – Oct 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Badalamenti?