Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS

Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS

Dentistry | Male

At our advanced cosmetic dentistry center, you ll find everything you need to brighten your smile. We use the latest technology to ensure you ll receive outstanding results. From implants to Invisalign , we ll help you decide on the right treatment to enhance the beauty of your smile. Just take a look at our comprehensive list of services to see how we can help you!Read more

Town Center Dental

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Badalamenti's Experience

Visiting Dr. Badalamenti

Dr. Badalamenti accepts 26 insurance carriers

Dr. Badalamenti's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Badalamenti to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Badalamenti
Dr. Badalamenti's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (18)
in Las Vegas, NV |
Great Dr. Gentle , effecient and very entertaining!
in Las Vegas, NV |
From the very start Dr Badalamenti and his staff put me at ease before and during extracting 3 of my wisdom teeth. Everything was done quickly and I enjoyed the experience as much as you possibly can when getting teeth removed.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. B makes it almost a pleasure to get dental work done. He is informative as well as humorous. He let's the patient know what is needed and explains why in easy to understand language.
in Las Vegas, NV |
One visit and he told me EXACTLY what needed to be done.
I was so nervous about my procedure when I arrived. When I left the office I wasn't in any pain....went back to work after an extraction and finished off my day. Thank you Dr. B, Josh and your amazing staff.
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
Very pleased with treatment I received from Dr B and his staff, they came in to office on their day off to take care of me which I really appreciate. Everyone is very nice and professional
in Las Vegas, NV |
Very patient motivated especially those of us who have low pain threshold and fear.
Quick and pain free. He was good natured and kind. I would highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
Are you Dr. Badalamenti?
×

Dr. Badalamenti does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Badalamenti and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Badalamenti does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Badalamenti and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Marquette University / College of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Badalamenti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Badalamenti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Badalamenti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Badalamenti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Badalamenti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Badalamenti

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Badalamenti's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Badalamenti

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Badalamenti's Care Philosophy