Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS

Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS

Dentistry | Male

At our advanced cosmetic dentistry center, you ll find everything you need to brighten your smile. We use the latest technology to ensure you ll receive outstanding results. From implants to Invisalign , we ll help you decide on the right treatment to enhance the beauty of your smile. Just take a look at our comprehensive list of services to see how we can help you!

Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS is a dentist who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He has been practicing for 29 years.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Badalamenti to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Badalamenti's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
FAILED IMPLANTS (2). OVERCHARGED (10k). ALL I HAVE LEFT ARE NO UPPER TEETH, TWO HOLES AND A DENTURE THAT DOES NOT FIT. BADALAMENTI IS NO WHERE TO FOUND. NO RECOURSE. BEWARE!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Great Dr. Gentle , effecient and very entertaining!
in Las Vegas, NV |
From the very start Dr Badalamenti and his staff put me at ease before and during extracting 3 of my wisdom teeth. Everything was done quickly and I enjoyed the experience as much as you possibly can when getting teeth removed.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. B makes it almost a pleasure to get dental work done. He is informative as well as humorous. He let's the patient know what is needed and explains why in easy to understand language.
in Las Vegas, NV |
One visit and he told me EXACTLY what needed to be done.
I was so nervous about my procedure when I arrived. When I left the office I wasn't in any pain....went back to work after an extraction and finished off my day. Thank you Dr. B, Josh and your amazing staff.
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
Very pleased with treatment I received from Dr B and his staff, they came in to office on their day off to take care of me which I really appreciate. Everyone is very nice and professional
in Las Vegas, NV |
Very patient motivated especially those of us who have low pain threshold and fear.
Quick and pain free. He was good natured and kind. I would highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Badalamenti, DDS?
Are you Dr. Badalamenti?

Compare Dr. Badalamenti

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Badalamenti's Care Philosophy

Dr. Badalamenti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Marquette University / College of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Badalamenti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Badalamenti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Badalamenti does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Badalamenti and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.