Dr. Perry Francis, DDS

Dr. Perry Francis, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Perry Francis, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Sparks, NV. He graduated from University Of The Pacific / School Of Dentistry and practices pediatric dentistry and dentistry.Read his story

2145 Green Vista Dr Ste 110

Sparks, NV 89431

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Diversified Dental Services
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Francis

Dr. Francis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Francis "There is nothing more gratifying than to walk into a room and have a child smile that beautiful smile that conveys that they are happy to see you. Every emotion that comes from a child is real and genuine; I am incredibly lucky to encounter that feeling every day when I go to work. I am a General Dentist that enjoys working with children. I have limited my practice to the care of children, young adults and people with special needs. I know that the dental services and intervention I provide for my young patients will make a difference in their lives now and well into the future. Every day, I get to make positive differences in the lives of my patients, starting them off on a great dental path. I have assembled my staff at Wild About Smiles with that in mind, selecting only people who are driven to work with children. Together with my staff, we laugh with our young patients, tell jokes, and sing with them. This sets the whole tone of the office: compassionate and positive pediatric dental care."

This content was provided by Dr. Francis "At Wild About Smiles, Dr. Perry Francis, Dr. Aimee Snell and our friendly staff welcome children to our practice. We specialize in pediatric dental services, providing comfortable, patient-centered treatments that are pain-free. Our offices have been designed with children in mind. We know that many younger patients are reticent about going to the dentist and we have created a warm, friendly dental space in which children feel safe and secure."

2  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Nevada At Reno
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of The Pacific / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Oregon Health & Science University / School Of Dentistry

Dr. Francis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Francis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Francis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Francis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Francis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Francis

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Francis?
Dr. Francis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Perry Francis, DDS
They encourage parents to wait in waiting however once my son & I left he started crying in the car b/c he was scared while he was in the back w/ the staff. He said he was alone for awhile & no one explained anything to him, they hurt his mouth, & didn't really talk to him. I thought I would give...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Francis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Francis?