Dr. Perry Danos, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Danos

ProCare Family Dental

5700 Dempster St Morton Grove, IL 60053

Dr. Perry Danos, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Morton Grove, IL and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Northwestern University / Dental School in 1990 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Danos accepts

Dr. Danos accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Danos treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Danos?
Dr. Danos' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Perry Danos, DDS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Throughout my life I NEVER liked going to the dentist. although, my experience at ProCare Family Dental was completely different. I felt so welcomed and everyone was so friendly. I have never waited in the waiting room for longer than 5 minutes, which Absolutely outstanding. Dr.Danos is such an intelligent, gentle, caring, and an incredible Doctor. Thank you ProCare!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
My family and I have been going to Dr. Danos ever since I could remember and I'm glad we've never gone anywhere else. Dr. Danos is very professional with his work and he makes sure to tell you specifically what to do to ensure your teeth stay healthy! The staff is very friendly and they make you feel welcome right when you walk in the door. I've recommended ProCare Family Dental to many close friends and family and will continue to do so!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Danos for about 20 years now. My previous dentist didn't treat my cavities properly, and after my first appointment with Dr. Danos, I knew I was in good hands. He takes the time to explain what he saw in my x-rays and during my exams, and what will need to be monitored. My wife, kids and grandchildren are all patients of Dr. Danos. The environment is very friendly and welcoming. The staff truly cares to get to know you, providing you with a ver pleasant experience. A
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
The staff is incredible. Friendly, courteous and HAPPY. Everyone there makes sure to be punctual which is really nice. Dr. Danos is very caring, professional and an excellent clinician. I just had five crowns completed and they are great, fitting perfectly and of great quality. I highly recommend this practice to all of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Dr. Danos is a great dentist! Super clean office, literally the place is immaculate! The staff is professional, friendly and always looks out for the patients best needs. I drive over an hour to come here since I moved out of the area and I wouldn't consider going elsewhere. They keep their appointments that I can never recall waiting in the waiting room for more than a few minutes, and that because I arrive 5 minutes early. Total respect for patients time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Great service and friendly staff, Dr. Danos is very exceptional. Dr. Danos always makes sure nothing goes unnoticed when it comes to our teeth, we have been patients for years. He makes us feel very comfortable and in good hands when it comes to our healthcare. Devoted patients for life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Dr. Danos is a wonderful doctor. He is always willing and able to see us. My family has been seeing for years. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
I've been in Dr. Danos' care going on 7 years, during which time his staff and him have helped me maintain the integrity of my dental health with the upmost professionalism and gentleness one hopes for when it comes to oral care. I wouldn't see any other dentist in the Chicagoland area as Dr. D has proven he's DA BEST! Dr. D is empathetic, kind, gentle, and has the bedside table manners all healthcare professionals should strive to embody!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr. Danos now for about 10 years now. He has been my go-to guy for all things dental. He did my braces (the first guy didn't do a great job), he's done cavities/crowns for me, I've had partial veneers done and I've had cleanings done here (by professional hygienists). Dr. Danos is SO gentle and I almost always fall asleep when he's resolving my issues. They do their very best to squeeze me in when need be. He's SO great that I recommended him to 17 folks who all see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Dr. Danos has been my dentist since I was a child. He is a very nice doctor. He did my braces and my teeth looks great. I drive 45 minutes just to see him. The staff is always friendly and helpful with any questions I have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Great office. Super friendly staff and Dr. Danos takes excellent care of his patients. My family and I are so happy to have found this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
This dentist is great, along with the entire staff. Had a few cavities during my routine cleaning which was way overdue. The professionalism is impeccable, and the advice for long term oral health care maintenance explained and costumed tailored for results. I highly recommend Dr. Perry Danos and thank him for guidance regarding my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Dr. Perry Danos put crown on my tooth and after that he said I need root canal. After that 6 months he treated my tooth and I still have severe pain. He is saying it should be fine. Stay away.
I DO NOT do root canals. I refer root canals to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
I used to be scared to death of dentists but now I am no longer. The professional staff and world class service here is truly top notch, which was calming and refreshing to me when i visited. Will surely be coming back for more.
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Danos?

ProCare Family Dental