Dr. Perry Danos, DDS

Dr. Perry Danos, DDS

Dentistry  |
Practing Dentistry for 20 years. Graduate of Northwestern University, Dental School.

5700 Dempster St

Morton Grove, IL 60053

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Danos

This content was provided by Dr. Danos "We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern University / Dental School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Ilinois
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Danos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Danos has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Danos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Danos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Danos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Danos to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Danos' Performance
in Deerfield, IL |
Great service and friendly staff, Dr. Danos is very exceptional. Dr. Danos always makes sure nothing goes unnoticed when it comes to our teeth, we have been patients for years. He makes us feel very comfortable and in good hands when it comes to our healthcare. Devoted patients for life.
in Park Ridge, IL |
Dr. Danos is a wonderful doctor. He is always willing and able to see us. My family has been seeing for years. I highly recommend him.
I've been in Dr. Danos' care going on 7 years, during which time his staff and him have helped me maintain the integrity of my dental health with the upmost professionalism and gentleness one hopes for when it comes to oral care. I wouldn't see any other dentist in the Chicagoland area as Dr. D has proven he's DA BEST! Dr. D is empathetic, kind, gentle, and has the bedside table manners all healthcare professionals should strive to embody!!
in Morton Grove |
I've been seeing Dr. Danos now for about 10 years now. He has been my go-to guy for all things dental. He did my braces (the first guy didn't do a great job), he's done cavities/crowns for me, I've had partial veneers done and I've had cleanings done here (by professional hygienists). Dr. Danos is SO gentle and I almost always fall asleep when he's resolving my issues. They do their very best to squeeze me in when need be. He's SO great that I recommended him to 17 folks who all see him!
Dr. Danos has been my dentist since I was a child. He is a very nice doctor. He did my braces and my teeth looks great. I drive 45 minutes just to see him. The staff is always friendly and helpful with any questions I have.
in Skokie, IL |
Great office. Super friendly staff and Dr. Danos takes excellent care of his patients. My family and I are so happy to have found this doctor.
Evanston, IL |
This dentist is great, along with the entire staff. Had a few cavities during my routine cleaning which was way overdue. The professionalism is impeccable, and the advice for long term oral health care maintenance explained and costumed tailored for results. I highly recommend Dr. Perry Danos and thank him for guidance regarding my health.
in Northbrook, IL |
Dr. Perry Danos put crown on my tooth and after that he said I need root canal. After that 6 months he treated my tooth and I still have severe pain. He is saying it should be fine. Stay away.
I DO NOT do root canals. I refer root canals to the Endodontist.
in Chicago, IL |
I used to be scared to death of dentists but now I am no longer. The professional staff and world class service here is truly top notch, which was calming and refreshing to me when i visited. Will surely be coming back for more.
Thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?

Visit Dr. Danos