Dr. Perry Danos, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 62

Dr. Perry Danos, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Morton Grove, IL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Danos to book an appointment.

Dr. Danos

ProCare Family Dental

5700 Dempster St Morton Grove, IL 60053

Dr. Danos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Danos

4.4

Dr. Danos?
  • Appointment scheduling (22)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (22)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (21)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
Dr. Danos has the best staff working for him, they are very professional. Pam the office manager knows her stuff! She is very competent with dental insurance benefits. She explains everything in detail. I am very happy here.
Gloria R. – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Danos for over 20 years now. He did my braces when I was a teenager and I was so happy with the results! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do the job. Now that I am 47, my entire family are all patients of Dr. Danos. We love coming to him, he breaks down treatment plans very well and makes sure you understand what needs to be done. His quality of work is remarkable! The staff is very friendly and always greet you with a smile and take you on time. Pam, the manager always makes sure to break down pricing and is easy to work with for booking appointments. I trust him with all of my dental care and needs! I recommend Dr. Danos to all of my friends and family!!
Laurie O'Connor – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
My dentist recently helped me out with a chipped tooth! I called the office and explained how my front tooth was sharp, chipped, and preventing me from eating, causing pain. I got scheduled for the next day, and my issue was fixed within 40 minutes! This dentist has a world of experience, takes time to answer questions, and makes sure to provide insights to avoid the same issue from reoccurring in the future. I highly recommend everyone to use ProCare Family Dental!
George – Jan 21, 2020
Regina Burton in morton grove, IL – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Throughout my life I NEVER liked going to the dentist. although, my experience at ProCare Family Dental was completely different. I felt so welcomed and everyone was so friendly. I have never waited in the waiting room for longer than 5 minutes, which Absolutely outstanding. Dr.Danos is such an intelligent, gentle, caring, and an incredible Doctor. Thank you ProCare!
Julia La Sorella in Park Ridge – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
My family and I have been going to Dr. Danos ever since I could remember and I'm glad we've never gone anywhere else. Dr. Danos is very professional with his work and he makes sure to tell you specifically what to do to ensure your teeth stay healthy! The staff is very friendly and they make you feel welcome right when you walk in the door. I've recommended ProCare Family Dental to many close friends and family and will continue to do so!
Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Danos for about 20 years now. My previous dentist didn't treat my cavities properly, and after my first appointment with Dr. Danos, I knew I was in good hands. He takes the time to explain what he saw in my x-rays and during my exams, and what will need to be monitored. My wife, kids and grandchildren are all patients of Dr. Danos. The environment is very friendly and welcoming. The staff truly cares to get to know you, providing you with a ver pleasant experience. A
Todd in Glenview – Jul 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
The staff is incredible. Friendly, courteous and HAPPY. Everyone there makes sure to be punctual which is really nice. Dr. Danos is very caring, professional and an excellent clinician. I just had five crowns completed and they are great, fitting perfectly and of great quality. I highly recommend this practice to all of my friends.
Eddy H in Chicago, IL – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Dr. Danos is a great dentist! Super clean office, literally the place is immaculate! The staff is professional, friendly and always looks out for the patients best needs. I drive over an hour to come here since I moved out of the area and I wouldn't consider going elsewhere. They keep their appointments that I can never recall waiting in the waiting room for more than a few minutes, and that because I arrive 5 minutes early. Total respect for patients time.
Cheryl B. in Huntley – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Great service and friendly staff, Dr. Danos is very exceptional. Dr. Danos always makes sure nothing goes unnoticed when it comes to our teeth, we have been patients for years. He makes us feel very comfortable and in good hands when it comes to our healthcare. Devoted patients for life.
Robert Calman in Deerfield, IL – Jun 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Dr. Danos is a wonderful doctor. He is always willing and able to see us. My family has been seeing for years. I highly recommend him.
Consuela in Park Ridge, IL – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
I've been in Dr. Danos' care going on 7 years, during which time his staff and him have helped me maintain the integrity of my dental health with the upmost professionalism and gentleness one hopes for when it comes to oral care. I wouldn't see any other dentist in the Chicagoland area as Dr. D has proven he's DA BEST! Dr. D is empathetic, kind, gentle, and has the bedside table manners all healthcare professionals should strive to embody!!
Pamela Deznan – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr. Danos now for about 10 years now. He has been my go-to guy for all things dental. He did my braces (the first guy didn't do a great job), he's done cavities/crowns for me, I've had partial veneers done and I've had cleanings done here (by professional hygienists). Dr. Danos is SO gentle and I almost always fall asleep when he's resolving my issues. They do their very best to squeeze me in when need be. He's SO great that I recommended him to 17 folks who all see him!
Bianca in Morton Grove – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Dr. Danos has been my dentist since I was a child. He is a very nice doctor. He did my braces and my teeth looks great. I drive 45 minutes just to see him. The staff is always friendly and helpful with any questions I have.
Jakie – May 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Great office. Super friendly staff and Dr. Danos takes excellent care of his patients. My family and I are so happy to have found this doctor.
Sargon in Skokie, IL – May 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
Dr. Perry Danos put crown on my tooth and after that he said I need root canal. After that 6 months he treated my tooth and I still have severe pain. He is saying it should be fine. Stay away.
Olga in Northbrook, IL – May 10, 2017
I DO NOT do root canals. I refer root canals to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?
I used to be scared to death of dentists but now I am no longer. The professional staff and world class service here is truly top notch, which was calming and refreshing to me when i visited. Will surely be coming back for more.
Pete K in Chicago, IL – Sep 21, 2016
Dr. Danos' Reply – Flag
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Perry Danos, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Danos?

We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.

Practing Dentistry for 20 years. Graduate of Northwestern University, Dental School.

• Cosmetic Dentistry