Dr. Peter Muntean, DDS

Dr. Peter Muntean, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Peter Muntean, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY. He practices dentistry.

295 Madison Ave Fl 28th

New York, NY 10017

Learn about Dr. Muntean

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Muntean is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Muntean has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Muntean has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Muntean does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muntean and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Muntean's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muntean to family and friends

Dr. Muntean's Performance

My wife found dr. Muntean on line, when we were looking for a least expensive dental implant.. I was very fortunate to have dr. Muntean, he is a very talented, friendly and caring doctor... I had my crown placed and it was amazing the way it looks you couldn’t even tell which tooth were implanted...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I feel extremely blessed to have found Dr Peter Muntean for my implant surgery I was terrified but his proficiency & gentle manner erased my fears & I left with peace of mind & job well done Thanks so much Doc
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I found Dr. Muntean online while browsing the web and decided to check him out. He is very knowledgable about his work and cares about his patients. I had 4 extractions and 4 implants done. Currently, I am waiting on my crowns. Overall, he is a great doc.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I went to see Dr. Muntean in the madison office. I had two implants done. I am very happy with the work done by Dr. Muntean.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I was referred to Dr. Muntean by a family member. Dr. Muntean is a pro and explains every step of the procedure, including answering every and any questions you have. I had extractions, implants and crowns done with Dr. Muntean. He is the only dentist I trust from now on.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0