Dr. Pejman Nasibi, DDS

Dr. Pejman Nasibi, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Pejman Nasibi, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Bellflower, CA. He graduated from University Of California At Los Angeles and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

16537 Bellflower Blvd Ste B

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Nasibi

Dr. Nasibi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nasibi "We are a family based dental and orthodontics practice and our vision is to provide the highest quality of dental care. Dr. Nasibi and Dr. Heyrani-Nasibi started Dreamland Dental and Orthodontics to offer a comfortable, state-of-the-art dental practice to the community of Bellflower, CA and its surrounding area. We are committed to the overall health of our patients which is why we are equipped with the highest quality digital technology, helping to maintain low radiation exposure. We also measure your vital signs at every appointment to verify your overall health, have an experienced team of specialists to treat the most complex dental needs and use advanced sterilization techniques to provide the safest and highest quality of dental care. We also offer flexible payment options in order to help make your dream smile a reality."

This content was provided by Dr. Nasibi "Dr. Nasib's treatment philosophy focuses on treating TMJ, sleep apnea and severe dental malocclusion. He believes that controlling tongue habits from as early as 7 years old can help minimize the need for future complex orthodontic treatment. Having a healthy bite prevents jaw joint pain, facial muscle pain and headaches. Dr. Nasibi recommends that children begin to see an orthodontist as early as age 7 even though they still have their primary teeth. This is because a better orthodontic outcome can be achieved through treatment before completion of growth (which takes place during ages 9-12). Dr. Nasibi uses traditional braces, Invisalign, or the combination of braces and Invisalign to achieve the highest quality of care."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Frenectomy
  • Orthognathic Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of California At Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Arizona School Of Dentistry and Oral Health

Dr. Nasibi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nasibi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nasibi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nasibi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nasibi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nasibi

Dr. Nasibi?
Dr. Nasibi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pejman Nasibi, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Best orthodontist by far. He is so compassionate and caring about the comfort of his patients. He called me after I got my braces to make sure I am feeling good. He pays a lot of attention to making sure that I am happy at every appointment. He is so amazing at being the best braces doctor. He is...Read More
Monic in Ca – May 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pejman Nasibi, DDS?
Very caring orthodontist. Very positive and caring. Pleasure to know him.
Feri in Ca – Apr 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pejman Nasibi, DDS?
I really enjoyed meeting Dr. Nasibi for my braces. I have been looking to find an orthodontist to help me with my TMJ and bite. I had braces before and it was not successful. I am glad that I found him via healthgrade. All the recommendations about him are true. He really knows orthodontics and I...Read More
Micheal in Anaheim – Mar 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pejman Nasibi, DDS?
I got my invisalign from Dr. Nasibi at dreamland dental. I am very happy with the experiece. No wait time. Its in and out and he is very friendly.
Matin S in LOS ANGELES – Mar 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pejman Nasibi, DDS?
I had a lot of pain. Found this office on the internet. They got me out of pain fast and they price was relatively cheaper than alot of other dental places. They called me twice to follow up with me to make sure that everyhting is okay. I like the professionalism of the doctor.
Roy in Anaheim, ca – Mar 12, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Nasibi?