Dr. Pedro Mora-Rosa, DDS

Dr. Pedro Mora-Rosa, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Pedro Mora-Rosa, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Casselberry, FL. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Howell Branch Dental Care

• Careington International
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • UniCare
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Mora-Rosa

Dr. Mora-Rosa's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mora-Rosa "Our team can design a smile that is harmonious and unique to each individual using veneers, teeth whitening, cosmetic surgical procedures and porcelain restorations. Education Marquette University School of Dentistry – Milwaukee, WI Continuing Education Dr. Mora-Rosa completed a residency in advanced dentistry at the Milwaukee VA Hospital. He also attained a certification in aesthetic dentistry at the Rosenthal Institute in New York, one of the most prestigious postgraduate institutions for cosmetic dental training in the world. Life & Hobbies Dr. Mora-Rosa was a member of the United States Army Reserve, where he served as a dental officer. He is a huge movie-goer and also enjoys traveling, boating (owns a fishing boat), wake boarding and watching boxing. Dr. Mora-Rosa and his wife Lilly have two children, Alex who enjoys volleyball, and Diego who enjoys basketball and football."

This content was provided by Dr. Mora-Rosa "My Mission

I am devoted to creating beautiful and healthy smiles for my patients. I strive to be patient, caring, and attentive to my patients’ needs. My mission is to serve the community by providing the best possible oral care with compassion and comfort."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

• Marquette University College Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Mora-Rosa has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mora-Rosa has no media or publications listed.

• Doctor Mastery Program, Member

Dr. Mora-Rosa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mora-Rosa to family and friends

Dr. Mora-Rosa's Performance

I have had the good fortune of having Dr. Pedro A. Mora-Rosa as my dentist in Orlando, Florida for over a decade. He has taken care of my entire family over the years. He has done root canals and crowns, implants, fixed broken teeth, many other procedures. We trust his work and his advice entirely,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been going to Dr. Mora-Rosa for about 3 years now and he is by far THE BEST dentist I have ever been to! He has done some major dental work for me and always treats me respectfully and knows my sensitivity worries and is always patient and kind to me during treatment. His staff is top...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Nice meeting Maria, my new dental hygienist and seeing my favorite dentist. I'll be back for sure.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The doctor and his assistance were very attentive and concerned when My bleeding was slow to stop. I was even called the next day to check and see if I was all right. I would recommend Dr. Mora-Rosa to my friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I always have a great experience. Staff is always friendly and everything is always so clean. Wouldnt go anywhere else!!
Are you Dr. Mora-Rosa?