Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Yaghmai

Northern Virginia Oral Surgery

11490 Commerce Park Dr Ste 100 Reston, VA 20191

Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Reston, VA. He graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Yaghmai accepts

Dr. Yaghmai accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Yaghmai's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Dr. Yaghmai grew up in Richmond, VA and attended Virginia Commonwealth University where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology in 1999. He completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2004 at Virginia Commonwealth University. Dr. Yaghmai be...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Allegheny General Hospital
Drexel University College of Medicine
2009
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry
1999

Dr. Yaghmai?
Dr. Yaghmai's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I recently had a tooth extraction with Dr. Yaghmai. Everyone in the office is very helpful and kind. Dr. Yaghmai is very good at explaining what is being done and what my options are. My procedure went very well and I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
Dr. Yaghmai helped calm my nerves when I got my wisdom teeth removed. He walked me through the process and recovery and promised I would be okay. It’s been a week since my surgery and I feel great. He took really good care of me during the process and post op. I 100% recommended him if you need to get your wisdom teeth out. There are no worries at all. He’s amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
I had a chance to be seen by Dr. Yaghmai. The service begins with his bright and smiley receptionists. You feel better and at ease as soon as you entered into the office because of the reception. Indeed you can tell to yourself that you will receive best service. And that’s what I got from the doctor and his great team. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
Dr. Yaghmai, Fab and Mashi YOU GUYS ROCK!!! NOVAOMS IS THE BEST IN THIS FIELD!! If you are searching for EXCELLENT customer service, products, compassion and superior knowledge this is the place for you!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES???????????? I thank you all from the purest part of my HEART??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
By far the most friendliest and professional office I’ve ever been too. From front office staff to nurses to the doctor, everyone was amazing and very kind. They explained everything in detail and I left the office not feeling nervous at all! Would highly recommend this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
Dr. Yaghmai was attentive, asked lots of questions of me to compliment the x-rays and exudes knowledge and professionalism. His team provide the same level of patient concern and professional knowledge. I highly recommend them all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
I am a dental professional and can’t say enough about Dr. Yaghmai! He has done 3 implants for me over the course of two years. He’s just the best in all ways! I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
This DR know what he is doing and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
Amazing doctor. Very patient and caring.. also very kind and understanding.. he asks questions and actually listens to you and your responses. He completed my surgery within an hour and I appreciate he and his team for such efficiency
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
Dr. Yaghmai is an excellent oral surgeon. He is very good at explaining what he will do before a procedure and his knowledge and following through with procedures are very professional. I first met him when another oral surgeon that had previously been in the practice had left and an implant done by the former oral surgeon had complications. Dr. Yaghmai addressed the problem accordingly. He has recently done an implant for me and that went so smoothly. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
Very professional. Always one step ahead. Has a great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
It was the best experience i ever had with Dr. Yaghmai and all his team. They all was so professional and kind. To me & my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
Excellent service! My son needed all wisdom teeth removed. Time was of the essence as he was to return to school and did not have a lot of flexibility. Front desk was so efficient. They told us exactly what to do in terms of paperwork. No surprises. Exam and surgery done immediately. Surgery was amazing!! No swelling. No "chipmunk look"! Excellent work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
He is the most professional, talented, skilled surgeon I have ever worked with. He has performed multiple surgeries for our son, who had very challenging dental issues. I am pleased to report that our son's smile is gorgeous! He also worked on my 88-year-old mom, and was so gentle and kind that she had no pain and minimal recovery. His assistants are amazing, focused solely on patient comfort and safety. I highly recommend him and his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
Dr. Yaghmai is excellent. His confidence inspires confidence in his patients. The procedure is always done efficiently and with maximum care for the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
Dr. Yaghmai and staff explained my procedure in my initial exam succinctly and answered all my questions in a friendly & professional manner. The day of surgery the staff (nurse Fab) reviewed the process & protocols. Dr. Yaghmai completed the procedure with skill and his "bed side manner" was fantastic. His application of my pain killer (needle) was painless & perfect. He and his staff get a 10. Knowledgeable, Professional and Skilled
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
Completely professional and easy to work with. Made me comfortable with a surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
No problems. Worked perfectly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
Dr. Yaghmai is a wonderful and considerate doctor. He listens carefully to my questions and answers them very thoughtfully. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?
Handled my husband's sinus lift and implant with care and expertise. Very gentile and comforting to both my girls for their wisdom teeth extraction and oral biopsy needs. I wouldn't go to anyone but Dr. Yaghmai for oral surgery. His staff are welcoming and easy to work with regarding care and estimating costs. Thanks for taking care of my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Yaghmai, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Yaghmai?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Yaghmai treats patients.