Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male

Dr. Ivanov

Ivanov Orthodontic Experts, North Miami, FL

12866 Biscayne Blvd North Miami, FL 33181

Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in North Miami, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ivanov to book an appointment.

Dr. Ivanov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ivanov

Dr. Ivanov?
  • Appointment scheduling (46)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (46)
  • Explained conditions well (46)
  • Long wait times (14)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
My daughter is on the speech and debate team and now that they are using Zoom, it's even more important to make sure that everything they say is clearly understood. Going to Ivanov Orthodontics in North Miami was a great choice because she's using Invisalign teen and if she has a very important presentation to give, she can take out her retainers and not have any concerns. They've been a great braces orthodontist near me.
Mary Wilson – Sep 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
I love the look of clear braces but I was concerned that they would be too expensive. I called Ivanov Orthodontic Experts because they are near my work in Miami Shores and at an appointment after talking to the office staff we were able to work out a payment plan that includes using part of my insurance and I'm paying for the rest on my credit card. I can't wait until life is a little more normal and I can go on vacation to show off my great new smile.
Kathleen Lopez – Sep 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
My two teenagers needed to have braces and I was a little concerned when they got their braces off how well they were going to do with keeping track of the retainers. Ivanov Orthodontic Experts recommended a fixed lower retainer for both of them after they got their dental braces removed and that is the perfect solution. The office is easy to get to in North Miami Beach which makes it even better.
Frank Lowery – Sep 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
I'm a dentist myself and I know what I want my teeth to look like. I felt it was important to find an Invisalign orthodontist near me in Aventura FL. I knew of Ivanov Orthodontics and so I made an appointment and went in to meet the staff in person. I was very impressed by how kind and professional they all were, and I know this is how they treat all of their customers because I never let on who I am.
Evelyn Murphey – Sep 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
I wanted to have some slight adjustment done to the alignment of my teeth to correct a slight snaggletooth. I didn't really want the look of braces and I really wanted to go with clear aligners. After moving to Miami Shores, I found Ivanov Orthodontics and saw that they were a highly rated Invisalign provider. And I see why. Everything has been great so far and I can't wait to finish my treatment.
Karen Stallworth – Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
I had had braces when I was a teenager like pretty much all the kids in my school but over time my teeth started to drift and they weren't straight anymore. And I didn’t have that great of an experience back then so you can imagine how anxious I was trying to find Invisalign near me. I did some research online and ended up calling Ivanov Orthodontic Experts in North Miami. They made me feel so calm about the whole process and now my teeth look great.
Joshua Summers – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
I was on a trip to the southern part of the state from my home in Pensacola and had a bracket break off my braces. I needed to find the nearest orthodontist to my hotel close by Hollywood FL and that's when I found Dr. Ivanov. The whole staff were able to get me in right away and I was able to get my braces fixed without having to try to come up with some sort of temporary patch to tide me over till I got home. Five stars.
Justin Hernandez – Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
I'm one of those older adults who finally has the chance to get braces. One of my co-workers said that they had a great experience with an orthodontist nearby our office in Aventura so I decided to give Ivanov Orthodontics a try. They never made me feel like I was awkward or out of place for being at least twice the age of the average patient, if not three times older.
Charles Snow – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
My life is pretty packed with activities. So when my teenager’s teeth grew in with both an overbite and twisted teeth I knew I needed to get her into braces but trying to find the time for it seemed like it would be impossible. But Ivanov Orthodontics in North Miami Beach was an orthodontist open Saturday and that made all the difference.
Matthew Barton – Sep 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
My 11 year old and my teenager needed to have braces and I was worried about how I was going to pay for it all. Particularly this year with so much else going on but I found Dr. Ivanov close to Biscayne Park FL and the office staff very creatively came up with an orthodontist payment plan. They were super kind about it all and make sure that I was comfortable with everything. They made it so easy.
Vanessa Dixon – Sep 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
I finished my Invisalign treatment a couple of years ago and I was wearing the post-treatment retainers when I lost one. I called up my Miami orthodontist Ivanov Orthodontic Experts close to Aventura and was able to get a replacement one super quick. And they didn't even lecture me about losing my retainer! My experience has been so great I made sure that all my friends know this is the place to choose.
Alan Gilliam – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
Did you ever think that you would actually want to go to an orthodontist? Well guess what? It is possible when you go to Dr. Ivanov’s office near Miami Shores. The beachy paint colors in the office are calming, and you know that you've found a great dentist orthodontist near me when they go over all your treatment options and you realize that they're not just trying to sell you the latest and greatest treatment but what you actually need.
Claudia Ranken – Sep 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
I needed to find the best rated orthodontist near me and after doing a little research on the internet, I found Dr. Ivanov in North Miami Beach. Even when I've had orthodontic emergencies, they're great at getting me in and getting me back on the road. They even made it easy to switch insurance halfway through my treatment when my employer changed plans.
Kyle Cohn – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
Thanks to my job I've had to move around a lot, and let's face it, dental emergencies don't wait. So I've had to visit orthodontists and dentists across the country, and one of the best I've ever found is Ivanov Orthodontics close by Miami Shores. Making it even better is that they’re local to me. Now that my kids need braces, I know this is a great kids orthodontist for them as well.
Brandi Rust – Sep 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
I have three kids between 10 and 14 and knowing that they needed braces seems like it was going to be scary. But Dr. Ivanov was a great pediatric orthodontist near me. My supervisor at work recommended him in Miami Shores and I have to thank her for the tip. Even better, they take my HSA so I don't have to worry about how I'm going to pay for all these kids.
Angela Fernandez – Sep 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
I was super impressed with Ivanov Orthodontic Experts and the way they dealt with my 10 year old. This is a real kids orthodontist. My son is anxious about everything but they made sure to explain everything so he wouldn't be nervous and they kept me calm by being sure that I can easily make appointments. And the office near Aventura was really easy to get to.
Tamara Johnson – Sep 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
If I were to give out a rating, I would give Ivanov Orthodontics five stars. I was worried about how the Invisalign process would go but they are experts at adult orthodontics near me. Everyone there was great and I loved the roomy parking lot in North Miami Beach.
Mikayla Tomlinson – Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
I had a great time at Ivanov Orthodontic Experts. The whole staff from the care coordinator up to the doctor were all great. I was sure that my teeth braces were going to take at least three years but thanks to them showing me some new stuff, it only took one year. Driving from Hollywood FL was kind of fun but hey, I'll trade that for a great smile.
Crystal Ballard – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
Amazing review overdue ?? Got myself finally a bday present in June 2018 at the age of 35 so its never too late . I am glad that I waited though to find the right doctor as 2 other orthodontists that I went to get estimates from wanted to pull out between 1 and 3 teeth because teeth were really over crowded . I work facing clients daily so I wasn't thrilled about being a toothless sales rep . Dr Ivanov said he would try everything possible before having permanent teeth extracted. He has kept his promise. All my teeth are in place and straight .Service is outstanding, I can not say enough of good words about how professional everyone is .Its a gem in SoFL. Highly recommend getting ceramic braces too for little extra money .People barely notice that I have braces on and I really grew to love them .Thank you Dr Ivanov and the team ??
IRINA Pavlov – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
What’s not to love? Easy access off the road in North Miami, easy payment plans, and easy staff to get along with. Oh, and easy to make appointments, even when one of your kids breaks a braces bracket on a Saturday. My kids loved their time at Ivanov Orthodontics also. Highly recommend.
Abner Benham – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ivanov?

Dr. Ivanov is an award-winning orthodontist in Miami FL. He specializes in diagnosing, preventing, and correcting misaligned teeth and jaws with the main goal of maximizing the balance of facial proportions. Throughout his professional career, Dr. Iv...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics