Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Ivanov

Ivanov Orthodontic Experts, North Miami, FL

12866 Biscayne Blvd North Miami, FL 33181

Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in North Miami, FL. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Ivanov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ivanov

Dr. Ivanov?
Dr. Ivanov's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
An absolute professional. Dr. Ivanov made me feel comfortable from day one. After being told I would need jaw surgery to fix a severe open bite, I came to Dr.Ivanov to see if I could avoid that route. He was honest from day one about expectations. Each appointment he tweaked my treatment to provide me the best outcome. Never once did I feel lost, confused, or worried. He answered ant questions or concerns. I miss seeing him once a month! Haha. Oh and the results were amazing so that was a plus!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
I’ve been coming for my treatment for a year already. And i started seeing changes in less than two months!. Dr. Ivanov and his staff give the kindest and most professional service. Transparency, great service and cleanliness is what you will find always at his office. I highly recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
Dr. Pavel Ivanov is very kind and professional. He will always listen to you and answer all your questions and concerns. His colleagues are also very nice and professional. I've been going to this clinic for almost 2 years now and now I'm at the end of my treatment. Can't wait to see my "new" smile! Dr. Pavel is truly great with both adults and kids. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
Everyone who works at Ivanov Orthodontic Experts office is very friendly and professional, I am so glad I chose them for my braces. They take their time explaining the process and you can tell that they really care, everything is done with great attention to detail. You won't find anyone better if you're looking for an Orthodontist in the North Miami, Florida.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
Very professional. I was very impressed with the organization of the office, the professionalism of the hygienists and the dentist and the transparency on pricing and what I'm paying. The doctor removed some staining free of charge while doing a filling. I'm very happy here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
This dental office is amazing. My dentist is Dr. Ivanov. He's amazing. I am one who dread getting dental work. Dr. Ivanov is extremely patient and gentle . He walks you through every step and makes sure you're okay through the process. The financial department offers affordable treatment plans for every budget. The entire office is inviting and the front desk assistants and entire staff is amazing! My family has been going to this facility for many years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
We have a great experience with Dr Ivanov with our 2 older daughters years ago. And now we are having our boy start his braces and can’t wait to see his SPECTACULAR SMILE. Staff is so warm and friendly. Dr. Ivanov is by far the best orthodontist in miami. Highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
Dr. Ivanov truly loves his profession. You can see how dedicated and passionate he is through his work. When I first cam into the the office my teeth were just a big mess. Both of my canine were behind my central incisors. I love the results so far, my canines are now in their place and in the process of getting the rest straighten out. I have been able to get my confidence in my smile back and started to smile again. Truly grateful with Dr. Ivanov and his amazing friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?
Absolutely love this office! Dr Ivano and his team are beyond professional and extremely friendly!! This has been a great experience. Highly recommended!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Ivanov, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ivanov?

Dr. Ivanov is an award-winning orthodontist in Miami FL. He specializes in diagnosing, preventing, and correcting misaligned teeth and jaws with the main goal of maximizing the balance of facial proportions. Throughout his professional career, Dr. Iv...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Ivanov accepts

(786) 540-1919

Dr. Ivanov accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Ivanov treats your condition or procedure