Dr. Paull Gossett, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Gossett
7045 Veterans Blvd Ste A1 Burr Ridge, IL 60527

Dr. Paull Gossett, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Burr Ridge, IL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gossett to book an appointment.

Dr. Gossett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gossett

4.3

Dr. Gossett?
We have been with this practice for 51 years utilizing the various dentists who have owned it. He performs only the necessary procedures and takes a conservative approach to resolving dental issues. Dr Gossett has been the most proactive in oral health and cancer screening. His suggestion of brushing with Listerine instead of toothpaste has improved my oral health and reduced the number and severity of colds. I highly recommend him and his practice.
Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paull Gossett, DDS?
Our family has been going to Dr. Gossett and prior A.M.M dentists for over 30 years and have never had any problems with their service, personable skills, or workmanship. Always friendly staff and nearly always on time.
Cindy Z. in IL – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paull Gossett, DDS?
I had 3 crowns done by Dr Gossett and they’ve all had to be replaced by another dentist. Could not recommend him at all
Mary – Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paull Gossett, DDS?
Dr. Gossett is amongst one of the worst people I’ve had the disadvantage of coming across. I went to him probably about 5 times, and atleast 3 of those times I left in tears from his lack of personable skills, and lack of dental skills. He has literally worked on my (and others I know) cavities without waiting for novocaine to kick in. The one time I cried because he didn’t wait enough as I had tears streaming down my face he told me to “stop moving so much”. Then he made me take full mouth X-R
Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paull Gossett, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gossett?