Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS

Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Lsu Health Science Center in 2000 and practices prosthodontics, periodontics, and more.

6029 Belt Line Rd Ste 120

Dallas, TX 75254

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Castellon treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

In defining his personal Mission Statement Dr.Castellon ask: Am I practicing in a truthful and sincere manner? Am I fair to myself, our staff and our patients? Am I building goodwill and better relationships? Am I benefiting our patients? Would I perform the same treatment on our own families?

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Castellon?
Dr. Castellon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I went to see Dr Castellon after another dentist had botched my original implants and denture. Dr Castellon relieved my intense pain and has given me the beautiful smile I had dreamed of for 58 years. Together with his professional and compassionate team, he has given me the smile and the confidence I had been missing. Thank you Dr. Castellon! Lori Baker
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon is The Best Dentist & Prothodontist there is!!! I can’t say enough about him! I just wish I had found him years ago! My smile looks the best ever! He is a perfectionist & only does what is really needed. He also has a hilarious sense of humor so going to the dentist is fun!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon performed a full mouth reconstruction on my exceptionally worn down (small) & yellowish with stunning results. First, he recommended gum surgery to add "real estate" to my mouth, then lengthed the crowns (ceramic). Finally, he guided me to select a very natural shade for my new smile. Dr. C. & his staff are superstars & really care about their patients. You are making a solid choice by trusting them with your smile and health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
My husband had full mouth implants and Dr. Castellon made the Dentures and was there with him every minute of the procedure and has been there at any time we have needed him. It is all done in one day but it does take awhile to be sure everything fits before the permanent teeth are put in. Couldn't ask for anyone any better between him and Dr Hilton Israelson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon’s excellent expertise and enthusiasm make him a great dentist. His warm & friendly staff makes patients comfortable. I was very satisfied with my prosthodontic result. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon is outstanding in every way- he’s friendly, understanding, supportive, knowledgeable, professional, and a doctor of uncommon skill and energetic commitment to excellence. He’s the best in his field. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Castellon for about 3 years or so. He is nice, he shows respect plus doesn't judge like some do. He explains every step and really tries to save you money which is very refreshing.. The office staff from Cheryl all the way to Susan are awesome. I had an emergency and Dr. Castellon was out of town no problem Dr. Buskin stepped in to fix my problem so I could go on my business trip. I want to thank the whole office and a special thanks to Dr. Castellon. Denise Wallace
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon's knowledge really astonished me specially when he brought that to words in explaining in simple sentences! That is definitely an art! Secondly he spent the time to understand my thoughts and guiding me to incorporate his suggestions with my thoughts. I am so impressed with his attention to his clients and doing a beautiful partial for me which I was so hesitant . At the same time his staff is excellent to give the best customer service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
I appreciate Dr Castellon’s attention to detail and insuring a perfect fit. He takes the time to discuss treatment options and listens to my input. He and his staff makes me feel like part of the team/family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon has helped me so much since a very negative experience with another dentist in the Metroplex. He's honest and up-front about things and what I like is that he's persistent in 'getting it right.' His office and staff are also very accomodating with scheduling for me and my wife since we live in the Mid-Cities. Bless you, Dr. Castellon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Wonderful experience. Very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
We have had extensive dental work done by Dr. C. He is an outstanding individual and an incredibly talented dentist. If you want dental work done by a perfectionist, you must go to Dr. C! We can't say enough good things about him and his services!! We love this guy!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Castellon?