Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS

Prosthodontics •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Castellon

Dallas Prosthodontics

6029 Belt Line Rd Ste 120 Dallas, TX 75254

Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Lsu Health Science Center in 2000 and practices prosthodontics, periodontics, and more.

Dr. Castellon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Castellon

Dr. Castellon?
Dr. Castellon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS
I highly recommend Dr.Castellon and his staff. They are all professional, personable, gentle, and highly competent. I'm not particularly fond of going to the dentist and my previous dental experience hasn't always been plesant; however, they made me feel comfortable and confident I was receiving excellent care.
Alan B – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
After a 4 month ordeal with a local dentist, I went to see Dr. Castellon. Dr. Castellon saw my distress when I came in and provided a comforting environment. After a few minutes, Dr. Castellon could see what went wrong with previous dentist's treatment. Dr. Castellon diagnosed the issues and developed a treatment plan. He listened to my concerns and explained everything in detail. Within two months, a new set of dentures were done and they look and feel comfortable. I couldn't be happier. Dr. Castellon and Oliva are professional and always made me feel comfortable and trusting. I highly recommend Dr. Castellon.
Diane D – Dec 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon and his staff are wonderful and caring people. Dr. Castellon takes all the time needed to make sure you’re happy with your treatment. He’s very caring and thorough. He was able to bring my smile back after horrible dental mistakes by other dentists.
Mary McCoy – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
I had 4 on 1 hybrid implants and could not be happier. Dr. Castillon and his staff are professional, courteous and thorough. He answered every question, made adjustments as needed and made me feel comfortable throughout the six month process. I just recently got my final device and it is perfect! It feels natural and allows me to talk, smile and eat with confidence I have not had in years. The whole experience was great and I would not change a thing.
Bill Wilson – Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Super nice dentist and staff is amazing. Environment makes you forget that you are at the dentist.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
I went to see Dr Castellon after another dentist had botched my original implants and denture. Dr Castellon relieved my intense pain and has given me the beautiful smile I had dreamed of for 58 years. Together with his professional and compassionate team, he has given me the smile and the confidence I had been missing. Thank you Dr. Castellon! Lori Baker
Lori Baker in Plano, TX – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon is The Best Dentist & Prothodontist there is!!! I can’t say enough about him! I just wish I had found him years ago! My smile looks the best ever! He is a perfectionist & only does what is really needed. He also has a hilarious sense of humor so going to the dentist is fun!
Dallas , TX – Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon performed a full mouth reconstruction on my exceptionally worn down (small) & yellowish with stunning results. First, he recommended gum surgery to add "real estate" to my mouth, then lengthed the crowns (ceramic). Finally, he guided me to select a very natural shade for my new smile. Dr. C. & his staff are superstars & really care about their patients. You are making a solid choice by trusting them with your smile and health.
Carrie T in Dallas, TX – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
My husband had full mouth implants and Dr. Castellon made the Dentures and was there with him every minute of the procedure and has been there at any time we have needed him. It is all done in one day but it does take awhile to be sure everything fits before the permanent teeth are put in. Couldn't ask for anyone any better between him and Dr Hilton Israelson.
James and Barbara Bivins in Campbell , TX – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon’s excellent expertise and enthusiasm make him a great dentist. His warm & friendly staff makes patients comfortable. I was very satisfied with my prosthodontic result. Highly recommended.
Amy Collins in Richardson, TX – Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon is outstanding in every way- he’s friendly, understanding, supportive, knowledgeable, professional, and a doctor of uncommon skill and energetic commitment to excellence. He’s the best in his field. I highly recommend him.
Jack Wyman in Highland Village TX – Dec 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Castellon for about 3 years or so. He is nice, he shows respect plus doesn't judge like some do. He explains every step and really tries to save you money which is very refreshing.. The office staff from Cheryl all the way to Susan are awesome. I had an emergency and Dr. Castellon was out of town no problem Dr. Buskin stepped in to fix my problem so I could go on my business trip. I want to thank the whole office and a special thanks to Dr. Castellon. Denise Wallace
Denise Wallace in Plano, TX – Nov 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon's knowledge really astonished me specially when he brought that to words in explaining in simple sentences! That is definitely an art! Secondly he spent the time to understand my thoughts and guiding me to incorporate his suggestions with my thoughts. I am so impressed with his attention to his clients and doing a beautiful partial for me which I was so hesitant . At the same time his staff is excellent to give the best customer service!
Hardeep Malhi in Garland, TX – Oct 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
I appreciate Dr Castellon’s attention to detail and insuring a perfect fit. He takes the time to discuss treatment options and listens to my input. He and his staff makes me feel like part of the team/family.
George Ashmore in Richardson, TX – Sep 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Dr. Castellon has helped me so much since a very negative experience with another dentist in the Metroplex. He's honest and up-front about things and what I like is that he's persistent in 'getting it right.' His office and staff are also very accomodating with scheduling for me and my wife since we live in the Mid-Cities. Bless you, Dr. Castellon.
Bobby Breaux in Bedford, TX – Sep 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
Wonderful experience. Very friendly.
Irving, TX – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?
We have had extensive dental work done by Dr. C. He is an outstanding individual and an incredibly talented dentist. If you want dental work done by a perfectionist, you must go to Dr. C! We can't say enough good things about him and his services!! We love this guy!!
Lyn in Denton, TX – Apr 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Castellon?

In defining his personal Mission Statement Dr.Castellon ask: Am I practicing in a truthful and sincere manner? Am I fair to myself, our staff and our patients? Am I building goodwill and better relationships? Am I benefiting our patients? Would I perform the same treatment on our own families?

• Prosthodontics