Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS

Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Paulino Castellon, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Lsu Health Science Center in 2000 and practices prosthodontics, periodontics, and more.

6029 Belt Line Rd Ste 120

Dallas, TX 75254

Learn about Dr. Castellon

This content was provided by Dr. Castellon "In defining his personal Mission Statement Dr.Castellon ask: Am I practicing in a truthful and sincere manner? Am I fair to myself, our staff and our patients? Am I building goodwill and better relationships? Am I benefiting our patients? Would I perform the same treatment on our own families?"

3  Practice Areas

• Lsu School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Implants and Aesthetic Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Castellon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Castellon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Castellon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castellon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Castellon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castellon to family and friends

Dr. Castellon's Performance

My husband had full mouth implants and Dr. Castellon made the Dentures and was there with him every minute of the procedure and has been there at any time we have needed him. It is all done in one day but it does take awhile to be sure everything fits before the permanent teeth are put in. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Castellon’s excellent expertise and enthusiasm make him a great dentist. His warm & friendly staff makes patients comfortable. I was very satisfied with my prosthodontic result. Highly recommended.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Castellon is outstanding in every way- he’s friendly, understanding, supportive, knowledgeable, professional, and a doctor of uncommon skill and energetic commitment to excellence. He’s the best in his field. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I have been going to Dr. Castellon for about 3 years or so. He is nice, he shows respect plus doesn't judge like some do. He explains every step and really tries to save you money which is very refreshing.. The office staff from Cheryl all the way to Susan are awesome. I had an emergency and Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Castellon's knowledge really astonished me specially when he brought that to words in explaining in simple sentences! That is definitely an art! Secondly he spent the time to understand my thoughts and guiding me to incorporate his suggestions with my thoughts. I am so impressed with his...more
Are you Dr. Castellon?