Dr. Paul Slusarz, DMD

Endodontics •  Male • Age 47

Dr. Slusarz

Endonditic Group

799 Wilbur Ave Swansea, MA 02777

Dr. Paul Slusarz, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Swansea, MA. He practices endodontics.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Endodontists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Slusarz accepts

Dr. Slusarz accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
DentalGuard Preferred
Humana PPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Slusarz treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Paul Slusarz, DMD...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Slusarz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Slusarz

4.4

Dr. Slusarz?
Dr. Slusarz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Slusarz, DMD
Dr. Slusarz has provide my family with both emergency and non-urgent root canal surgery. He is extremely concerned about the patient's welfare and comfort. I would highly recommend Dr. Slusarz to even the most nervous and apprehensive patients.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Slusarz, DMD?
Dr. Slusarz is an expert in root canal therapy. He is kind and understanding. I really appreciated how he explains what he will be doing before he starts treatment. I was in a lot of pain when I arrived but I left pain free. The office is meticulously clean and I never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting area. Every step of the way I felt that I was in good hands and my root canal was a complete success. I highly recommend Dr. Slusarz to anyone who needs a root canal.
Margaret in East Providence – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Slusarz, DMD?
I was referred to this dr from a friend of family. I had to have 2 root canals redone due to previous dental dr error. He got me in the office the next day explained the errors got me out of pain and I feel great since. I also went to dr sluszar for 2 more root canals and he has done fine work. This dr trulry cares about his patients he thoroughly explains the whole process while he performs his service. The office is nice and the staff as well. I recommend him to everyone who needs endo work.
Jon M in Coventry Ri – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Slusarz, DMD?
I have undergone three root canal procedures with Dr. Slusarz. I have had filling work done in the past that caused significantly more discomfort (during and after the procedure) than the three root canals. I do not wish to ever have another root canal, but if I do need one, I won't consider another endodontist as long as Dr. Slusarz is available. Root canals would not be so legendary in jokes and lore if they went as smoothly as my experience with Dr Slusarz.
GeeBee in Somerset, Ma – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Slusarz, DMD?
I would absolutely recommend this doctor to anyone that needs a root canal. I am a patient where I become very nervous and anxious about anything medical, and this doctor and his team made me feel MORE than comfortable during the process. He talked me through the entire procedure and made sure I was comfortable with everything he was doing. It was very pleasant and kept encouraging me that I was doing great. Would recommend his practice to anyone, beyond satisfied!!
Amanda Andrews in East Providence, RI – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Slusarz, DMD?
Very efficient and helpful staff, every one of them was courteous and friendly. Dr S is kind, explains everything, no rushing, takes time to listen and did a painfree root canal procedure. This practice is as we wish all were! Don't hesitate!
Betty in Bristol, RI – Nov 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Slusarz, DMD?
He is an excellent endodontist. He went out of his way to ease my anxiety and also saw me on more than one occasion emergently. All of the staff are very friendly and receptive as well. I absolutely would recommend his practice.
Diane DePasquale in Warren,RI – Jan 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Slusarz, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Slusarz?

• Endodontics