Dr. Paul Silberman, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 69

Dr. Silberman

The Silberman Dental Group

3450 Old Washington Rd Ste 302 Waldorf, MD 20602

Dr. Paul Silberman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Waldorf, MD and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Dentistry in 1977 and practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.

Dr. Silberman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Silberman

Dr. Silberman?
Dr. Silberman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Silberman, DDS
Dr. Silberman has provided my dental treatment for several years now, which included a root canal, crown, and fillings and without pain! He and his entire staff are great. They have always delivered 100%++ on these promises in a relaxing, cordial atmosphere: "We appreciate your trust! We will never rush you through an appointment and we will treat you as family. We build relationships with our patients built on trust. We will do everything we can to create a warm, caring and professional experience." Today's visit was no different. To Dr. Silberman and staff, continue to provide the excellent dental experiences!!! It has been another year of great service from Dr. Silberman and his staff! They truly are the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Silberman, DDS?
Dr. Silberman is the BEST dentist I have ever had. He explains what he is going to do before he does it and is very calming and reassuring throughout the entire procedure. He follows up after the procedure by personally calling you at home, and he makes time to see you if you have an issue or a concern. It is obvious that he cares about his patients. I have highly recommended him to my friends and will continue to do so in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Silberman, DDS?
Excellent dentistry as always!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Silberman, DDS?
Dr. Silberman is an experienced, highly competent dentist who makes his patients feel comfortable and confident in his care. My wife and i have recommended him to all our friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Silberman, DDS?
Professional and friendly staff...organized scheduling for minimum waiting. Very good dental experience.
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Silberman, DDS?
Always fear going to the dentist but had to come in because my previous root canal was started to bother me. Seen Dr. Barakh for the first time, welcome to the family. Excellent, explained the issue and referred me to another dentist for a consult for the next step, as well as gave me suggestion on what expect. It was also a pleasure talking with Natione as she took my e-ray and prep me for my visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Silberman, DDS?
Excellent! Jeni, my hygienist, was friendly and kind, asked about how my teeth were doing, and did an excellent job cleaning and polishing my teeth. She also set me up for my next visit in 6 months. Dr. Silberman was friendly, interested in my dental health, does a thorough check of my teeth, and checks my mouth for any signs of cancer each visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Silberman, DDS?
Let me just start by saying that 5 stars is not enough! After years of me neglecting my teeth because of FEAR of the Dentist I finally found Dr.Silberman. I had come to a point where I needed to put my fear behind me and find a dentist and I saw the reviews on his office and decided to give him a try. From the moment I made the initial call until the day of my first visit his staff made me feel welcomed! It is so hard to get great customer service nowadays but I have had not one bad encounter from ANYONE on his staff. Jr I was my hygienist the first visit and she took the time to explain and make sure I was comfortable. Dr.Silberman never made me feel bad for the condition of my teeth but took the time to explain the steps on how to get it back to where I needed to be. To sum it all up all I can say I have NO problem going to my dentist appointments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Silberman, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr Silberman since I was 16, I’m now 43!!!! Dr Silberman is and has always been a man of integrity, is knowledgeable about his practice, and treats all his patients as if they were his only one. I can’t say enough about him as well as his staff who go above and beyond to take care of all my family’s dental needs from the moment we walk through the door until well beyond our appointments. I will continue to give them my business ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Silberman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Silberman?

In my office, we will always act in the best interests of our patients' health, not our financial bottom line. Period. Skilled, compassionate care is our first, second, and third priority.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics

1977
University Of Maryland School Of Dentistry
1977

Dr. Silberman accepts

Dr. Silberman accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Prudential
Sun Life Financial
Alliance
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Silberman treats your condition or procedure