Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Paul Showers, DDS
Dr. Paul Showers, DDS is a dentist who practices in Libertyville, IL. He has been practicing for 31 years.

PAUL F SHOWERS DDS

• Apicoectomy
  • Biopsy of Affected Tissue
  • Endodontic Retreatment
  • Molar Endodontics

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Kalamazoo College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Dr. Showers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Showers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Showers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Showers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Showers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Showers to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Showers' Performance
Got a root canal. Went to my dentist months later for a routine cleaning. She rinsed my mouth with water, it was SO painful. It was supposed to be a dead tooth. He did not get all of it. I could get sx & tooth still be compromised, or have it pulled. Wound up having it pulled, along with3 others to fix what he did! He rated himself 5on Google when another patient rated him a 1to counter the bad rating. His receptionist is rude. He was very "aggressive" while doing the root canal. It hurt a lot
in Long Grove, IL |
Don't go here! Just today, I had to have a SECOND root canal retreated! Showers initially treated both my maxillary 1st molars, but missed a 4th canal in both. He does not utilize modern technology, just hopes he got it all. Don't risk your health by going here!
in Vernon Hills, IL |
I needed an emergency root canal. Doctor Showers and his staff are professional, punctual and friendly. Unfortunately, this is my 4th root canal. However, this was by far the least painful and stress free I have undergone. He explained everything in a clear manner and had a sense of humor which for me alleviates any anxiety that may accompany a root canal. He called me the next day to see how I was which was much appreciated.
in Wauconda, IL |
Dr. Paul Showers is a highly qualified professional who is also a regular guy. You can talk to him without hesitation and expect to get honest, direct answers to any of your concerns. His examination and consultation upon your first visit leave you with the feeling that he is right choice for your endodontic issue. He clearly outlines the proposed procedure and the likely outcomes.
I was apprehensive and anxious about a root canal but Dr. Showers has eliminated all anxiety and nervousness re. any dental work in the future. Not only was the root canal a total success but it bordered on painless! I received wonderful treatment, follow-up and answers to all my questions. The staff was very friendly and professional from the receptionist/office mgr. to the assistant. I would recommend Dr. Showers for his obvious care and professionalism, listening skills and follow up.
in Arlington Heights, IL |
I woke up in the middle of the night with a toothache and got in to see Dr. Showers immediately the next morning. His expertise identified the source of my pain and literally within minutes I was numb and out of pain! After 30 minutes of painless preliminary work I was out the door. In my case a second pain-free visit was required to complete my root canal treatment. I have had zero problems from this lower back molar since Dr. Showers performed the root canal over a year ago!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Showers, DDS?
Are you Dr. Showers?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry