Dr. Paul Rodeghero, DDS

Dr. Paul Rodeghero, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  |

Dr. Paul Rodeghero is a 1983 graduate of Ohio State University Dental School. His undergraduate work was completed at the University of Cincinnati and he then completed a Masters in Pulmonary Physiology at Wright State University in Dayton. Dr Paul is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry and stays current on state of the art dentistry having completed thousands of hours of continuing education.He provides a wide range of service to his clients including perio laser surgery, mercury removal and clear wireless braces. Dr. Rodeghero also offers state of the art oral cancer screening as well as digital x-rays and intraoral video imaging that give you an accurate understanding of your oral condition.Dr. Paul practiced in his own facility in Morrow, Ohio for 20 years. He sold his business in 2002 and took a one year sabbatical. From 2004-2010 he provided other dentist with a much needed substitution service. He has dental licenses in 8 states and has replaced dentist around the country while they took a break from their practice for personal enhancement, medical situations, or vacation. He has now re-established a private dental practice in Clearwater, FL. Along with his wife, Ginger, they raised four children on a small farm in Morrow. While there, he was the president of the local Chamber of Commerce twice, coached his son's soccer teams through varsity in the local high school and enjoyed doing chores around the farm. Dr. Paul and his wife followed their four children to Clearwater, where they had all migrated to start their own lives. The family has grown with the addition of two daughter-in-laws, a son in-law and two grandchildren. Spending time with his family and building "toys" for his grandchildren are enjoyable pastimes for Dr. Paul.

Clearwater Family Dental

215 S Myrtle Ave

Clearwater, FL 33756

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Rodeghero

We know that you are looking for a dentist that will take time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions in a manner that is easy to comprehend. Dr. Rodeghero has your comfort and good oral health as their first priority. Dr. Paul brings with him vast experience from the many practices he has had the opportunity to work with. He knows that there are many different technologies and philosophies. He has drawn from the best of these to enhance his skills and his ability. www.myclearwaterfamilydental.com

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • International Congress of Oral Implantologist
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Rodeghero has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rodeghero has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rodeghero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodeghero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodeghero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodeghero to family and friends
Dr. Rodeghero's Performance
They did such a a great job and I highly recommend them.
All my questions were answered and procedures we carefully explained. i feel very confident in the staff and dr. Rodeghero!
Good visit.
always most professional and friendly, caring staff
I am the biggest chicken when it comes to going to the Dentist and honestly had not been in numerous years, .I had know about Dr. Paul I would have been racing in here regularly for sure. I had to have to get my Almagam fillings replaced with composites an I arrived this morning very nervous and was immediately put at ease by all the Staff , each one is so loving and caring. Dr. Paul was amazing! And they played me my favorite Music (Country). There was no pain. Go see ...
good
Inexpensive great team very fast flow I didn't have to wait and the service was on spot. The staff had my best interest in mind at all times and very accommodating. Thank you all!
i needed a filling replaced and was well taken care of by very friendly people and trust their opinions and care. i will continue my care with this organization. thank you.
Rommy was very professional and did a great job cleaning my teeth.
Dr. Paul and his staff are exceptional! I highly recommend them.
We drove 10 hours to get our dental work done here! Soooooo worth it!!!! Very patient, gentle caring group here!!!! We would recommend them to anyone!!! Thanks so much!!!!
I see Dr. Paul myself as well as my two kids, ages 8 and 9. He is a very kind man and does a great job of explaining things to you in a way that is easy to understand. He doesn't make you feel like you are being rushed down an assembly line. Every person I have interacted with throughout his practice is awesome as well. They are all attentive, helpful and kind.
Awesome job everyone here is really helpful and makes my experience with the dentist fun Marina cleans my teeth like the tooth fairy collects teeth !!!!
I've had lots of hygienists in the past but Marina is the best!!
it was good
Altogether as calm and easy as a trip to the dentist can possibly be.
This office is always friendly and great with my kids.
Dr Rodeghero and his team are the most detailed and caring dental team i have ever had the pleasure of having care from, everything they do is precise and done to the best of their abilities.
Dr Rodeghero is ALWAYS willing to go the extra mile for me. His expertise and care are the reason I think he is the best dentist I have EVER seen. I appreciate him and Ginger and all of his friendly staff. The Whole operation is the epitome of Proffessionalism.
it did not hurt at all
very well done
Our sons just had the most pleasurable dental experience. Everyone is so friendly, caring, gentle and interested in you. They take the time to really care for your teeth at the same time and are very thorough. We also love the advanced technology available, including the laser that can be used as we need work done vs having to have 'shots'. Thank you for the amazing care! We look forward to coming to our new favorite dental office!! :)
always there when u need service
all was very nice and painless. Thank you!
The staff was super amazing from the moment I entered the establishment! Pam was super helpful assisting me while filing out my forum, Lendie was awesome helping me get my bit wing! If it wasn't for Christine , I wouldn't have had the pleasure to meet the amazing staff that works here!
It is always a pleasure to visit Clearwater Family Dental. From start to finish everyone is amazing! Love Dr Paul and the girls! :)
was told that a whole quadrant was done in fact just one cavity was filled...was not told about gum disease by doctor found out that the doctor knew about the disease but heard about it during the cleaning. could have been more vigalent if i would have known...
Dr. Paul was very proactive and offered various options for my particular situation.
Thanks!
Always a pleasant experience. Dr. Paul and Ginger have a great way of making patients feel welcome ad comfortable. Rommy. Well, she is just the cats pajamas. Very thorough and caring.
alwaya a good experience to have my teeth cleaned with marina. she is very thoughful and kind
Amazing! NIcole and Dr Gilton are always so friendly and explain everything so thoroughly. I have never so eagerly waited to come back for a second cleaning.
It had been 13 mos. since my children's and my last cleaning. I am hopeful I don't make that poor decision again, especially after the amazing work that was done on my teeth and theirs' last year. Some great progress! I just love all of you, and especially appreciate your professionalism and the time you choose to spend with your patients. I would not go anywhere else!
Clearwater , Fl |
Previously I had a horrible experience with my previous dental office. Due to the unpleasant visits I had had it left me almost terrified to go back to the dentist for work. After years of neglecting to go I found Dr. Paul. He and his office have been absolutely AMAZING.I explained my fear and concerns with having to have work done again and the office staff , as well as Dr. Paul, went above and beyond to make each visit as pain free as possible! I absolutely recommend Dr. Paul to anyone!!!
in Oldsmar, FL |
Dr. Rodeghero and his staff are excellent. They are professional, caring, and friendly. The office equipment is state of the art and the Dr. Rodeghero practices cutting edge techniques which, I love. Over the last couple of years, I have had a lot of work done and am completely satisfied with my results. If there is one thing that sticks out of my mind is when I needed to have two upper wisdom teeth pulled. I was able to go to work after the procedure....just simply amazing!
in Clearwater, FL |
Very glad I went to see Dr Rodeghero and only wish I had done so years ago. He and his staff were exemplary in every way. My treatment is oriented exactly according to my wishes and on my financial schedule. I could not be more pleased.
Indian Shores, FL |
We are a family of limited means. They diagnosed my daughter with needing over $600 in dental work, which we could not afford. On two occasions I thought I would have the money to have them done and couldn't come up with it all. They don't take payments and services must be paid in full. About 8 months later. I had all of the money and called to have the work done immediately while I still had the money. They refused to set an appointment unless I paid $600 in advance. Cold, heartless people.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Highly professional office staff, dental hygienists and Dr.Rodeghero. Once you go there, you will see the difference. Being a healthcare provider myself,I am very picky when it comes to choose doctors and dentists. I highly recommend this practice.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Rodeghero, DDS?

Visit Dr. Rodeghero

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Rodeghero accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.