Dr. Paul Robinson, DMD

Dr. Paul Robinson, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Paul Robinson, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Grapevine, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University in 2003 and practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

617 Ball St

• MetLife
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Robinson

Dr. Robinson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Robinson "I feel very blessed to be able to do work that I truly love every day. I believe orthodontics is the best career in the world. I have the opportunity to meet and get to know people of all ages and backgrounds and have the opportunity to provide a wonderful service to my patients that, in some cases, can be life changing. I have the opportunity to work with many youth, the future of our nation, and I am proud to say that I believe we will be in excellent hands going forward. Orthodontics has been and continues to be a very rewarding and exciting career for me, and one that I hope to practice for a very long time. My patients range in age from five to 70 and have come to me from all over Texas and the world. One of my favorite parts about orthodontics is that I get to form bonds and build relationships with multiple patients and their families. I cherish these relationships, and I am certain that many of them will last a lifetime. I attend multiple hours of continuing education yearly to keep up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field of orthodontics. I do this so that I can implement the best treatment modalities for my patients that result in a comfortable treatment experience with an excellent and stable orthodontic outcome."

This content was provided by Dr. Robinson "Prepare to be pleasantly surprised! Robinson Orthodontics is a different kind of office, offering state-of-the-art orthodontic treatments with unbeatable customer service. Our staff treats every patient like a member of our family, and only provides personalized care that is best for you and your family!

Dr. Paul Robinson provides treatment for patients of all ages.  We provide a significant amount of two-phase treatment for children and adolescents as well as treating adults and complex cases. "

3  Practice Areas

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• University Of Illinois Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Robinson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Robinson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robinson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Robinson

4.672897196261682%

Dr. Robinson?
Dr. Robinson's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Robinson?