Dr. Paul Renke, DDS

13 Reviews
Dr. Renke

Bonk & Renke

1205 W University Dr Rochester Hills, MI 48307

Dr. Paul Renke, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Rochester Hills, MI. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals

Dr. Renke accepts

Dr. Renke accepts the following insurance:

DenteMax
Dental PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Renke's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Tumor
  • Teeth Extraction

Dr. Renke's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Renke?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Renke

Dr. Renke?
Dr. Renke's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Renke, DDS
Dr. Renke and his staff are OUTSTANDING! I highly recommend them. I needed a surgical procedure. They explained everything. The day of the procedure they made me very comfortable. As a patient, they made me feel like I was top priority, not just Dr. Renke, but the entire staff. I could not have asked for a better experience. I gave them 5 stars (only because that is the most you can pick), but if I could I would give them "100" stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Renke, DDS?
Dr. Renke did an implant procedure and I have nothing but the best to say about him. He constantly assures you while performing the procedure. He is very cordial and polite. Would not hesitate to see him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Renke, DDS?
Dr. Renke was very professional and explained the process completely. The office prepared me for the event (impacted wisdom tooth extraction) and provided all of the necessary medications. The event went well and there was never a time after that I was in pain. The healing process went well and my mouth was back to normal before the two week checkup. All in all, a process that I dreaded turned out to be a non-event and I am thankful for the professionalism of the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Renke, DDS?
Dr. Renke and all of the staff I met were very professional and organized, which made the whole process less stressful. The staff focuses on you and making sure you are comfortable. I had my wisdom teeth out and while it's definitely not a fun thing, Dr. Renke and his staff took great care of me before, during, and after the surgery. I was even contacted the night of the surgery to see I was doing. If you have to get your wisdom teeth out, go to Dr. Renke!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Renke, DDS?
I am thrilled with the experience I had with Dr. Renke. The office is very efficient, the staff is kind and helpful and Dr. Renke is knowledgeable, calming and does a great job making everything pain free. He even called the night of the procedure to see how I was doing. I would recommend him to everyone!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Renke, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Renke for procedures for many years. Dr. Renke and his staff are outstanding. I have never had a negative experience there. Ever. I have had 4 dental implants done there as well and am in the process of my 5th. I was very, very nervous to get the first one. I couldn’t have been more surprised, I experienced absolutely no pain during any of my procedures there. Dr. Renke and his staff are highly experienced and make the whole process easy. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Renke, DDS?
As an adult having 3 wisdom teeth removed, as well as several large dental cysts, there was a lot of room for complications to occur. Long story short, Dr. Renke did an outstanding job...no complications whatsoever. He also has great bedside manners, and personally called me at home to make sure I was doing ok. He is a U of M grad, so you are in good hands. When it comes time for my son to get his wisdom teeth out, he will definitely be going to Dr. Renke. Thanks Dr. Renke!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Renke, DDS?
Dr. Renke and staff were very comforting, and I was quite anxious prior to my appointment. The treatment was gentle, and I was thoroughly informed along the way. I was given very specific follow up instructions, and even received a follow up call from the Dr. I highly recommend this practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Renke, DDS?
BEST EXPERIENCE EVER! i had an impacted tooth on one side and a wisdom tooth w a cavity growing in sideways on the other side. 24 hours after surgery, i'm wondering where all the scary things i thought would be experiencing are. I called into work thinking i was not going be able to make it, but honestly i feel like i should have kept my shift. i feel amazing. a little discomfort, but i would have been fine going in to work. Thanks Dr Renke, YOU'RE THE BEST!!! I'll be spreading the good word.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Renke, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Renke?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Renke treats patients.

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)