Dentistry  |
Dr. Paul Plascyk, DDS
Dr. Paul Plascyk, DDS is a dentist who practices in Charlotte, NC. He is 57 years old.

10815 Sikes Pl Ste 310

Charlotte, NC 28277

Learn about Dr. Plascyk

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Plascyk is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Plascyk has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Plascyk has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Plascyk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Plascyk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Plascyk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Plascyk to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Plascyk's Performance
in Ft Mill, SC |
I been a patient of Dr. Plascyk for the past 2 years. I am very satisfied with Dr. Plascyk's services. He is honest and does his job with great care and completeness. His staff is always pleasant and helpful. His office has a clean, pleasant and relaxing atmosphere.
in Charlotte, NC |
I was looking for a new dentist and was so happy I found Dr. Plascyk. He removed the mercury from my mouth and I feel comfortable and happy with his work. I am also happy with his helpful and caring staff. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a quality and caring dentist.
in charlotte, nc |
My wife Ingrid and I have been patients of Dr. Plascyk for many years and we are more than satisfied with his work from the beginning. The quality of his work is outstanding. His practice is state of the art, and the atmosphere is comforting. His long-serving staff is professional, yet very personal and attentive to the patients.
in Charlotte, NC |
I would highly recommend Dr Plascky if you are looking for a Dentist who cares about your over mouth health. He has been my Dentist for some time and has always kept my best interest in the forefront. He has always made me feel comfortable while working with me and he and his staff are very professional and make you feel at home. I would recommend him if you are needing any work done.
in Matthews, NC |
I was referred by my brother to Dr. Plascyk after learning that I was going to need to have an old filing removed due to damage to my tooth. I wanted a second opinion because my regular dentist said that my tooth would need a crown after the filing was removed. Because I was concerned about removing my filing due to the mercury that was in it., I chose Dr. Plascyk and I'm so glad I did. Not only did he remove my old filing safely and painlessly, but he saved me money and my tooth as well.
in SC |
Dr. Plascyk is very professional and courteous. He is more thorough than a conventional dentist office, which I really like.
in charlotte, nc |
Love this dental practice. Dr. Plascyk does a marvelous job and uses the utmost technology and techniques to restore and preserve my teeth. He has saved me from having several root canals by the methods he uses and there is very little to no discomfort after the treatments for fillings, crowns, etc. He is an excellent dentist and a great person, love the staff too!
in Charlotte, NC |
Frankly the best dentist I have ever been to in Charlotte. His staff is very professional, kind and the atmosphere is calm and relaxing. He is very careful and is the best for using natural methods & not using amalgams. His location is conveniently located with easy access in and out.
Concord, NC |
Dr. Plascyk gave me the most thorough exam and proactively identified dental issues before they became serious. He explains the reasoning behind the treatment plan and is willing to answer any question. After doing the recommended protocol, my gums are healthier and my teeth sensitivity is going away because my teeth nerves are no longer exposed. He also repaired an area on my tooth cosmetically and you cannot tell the repair from my actual tooth. I highly recommend him!
Concord, NC |
No one likes to have to go to the dentist...right? First I received a great recommendation from a friend, and I was not disappointed. The staff was friendly, but Dr. Plascyk was very pleasant and puts you at ease, (as easy as anyone can be in the dentist chair.) He is great at given those shots! I didn't feel a thing. Then things went smoothly and I was out in less time than expected. I will recommend him again and again.
in Charlotte |
Dr. Plasyck has been my family Dentist of choice for the past 14 years. I find him to be an excellent practitioner who expresses care and compassion while providing professional dental treatment. He is candid and thorough and is always ready to provide suggestions for improving your dental health. His staff is always friendly and courteous and the office is neat and clean. I would highly recommend him if you're looking for a great dentist.
in charlotte, nc |
Dr. Plascyk was great. I had to get an extraction and I must say that it went better than expected. I was unsure of exactly what procedure I wanted to get. He was very informative and professional which helped me make the best decision for me. I will recommend his office to all of friends and family. Everyone in his office had a great attitude and made for a great experience.
in Ft Mill, SC |
I originally came to Dr. Plascyk on a recommendation and because he was holistic. I have returned because of the friendly personalized service I have rec'd as well as the positive results from the work I have had done. They are always accessible should a problem arise and have been willing to work with me and my budget which is a huge plus for me. I feel confident that things are being done properly and in a healty manner and that I am getting care that is a step above other dentists.
Thank you Dr. Plascyk for taking out a crown/root canal tooth. It has bothered me off and on for years, and now I am pain free. Your staff took excellent care of me. I only wish I would have had it taken out sooner. I appreciate you taking time to explain all my options for dealing with the problem tooth, and your thorough care in extracting it. I know I made the right choice.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr Plascyk has been my dentist for the past six years. I don't mind travelling well over 35 minutes to see him because his level of care and expertise inspire trust. He has removed amalgam in a safe way, rebuilt many of my teeth and repaired them. He and his staff are kind and friendly. Soothing background music foster a pleasant atmosphere which helps tremendously with the experience. I recommend Dr. Plascyk wholeheartedly!
in Charlotte, NC |
I have been a patient of Dr. Plascyk for two years. I appreciate his holistic approach to dentistry. A part of a regular cleaning includes gently scraping a tooth and putting the contents under a high powered microscope to look for harmful bacteria and anything out of the ordinary. This isn't something I've had done and it gives me confidence that he is trying to prevent dental problems instead of just treating them.
Charlotte, NC |
Very friendly staff and offer great flexibility for appointment times that work with my schedule. Dr. Plascyk is great!
Charlotte, NC |
Dr.Plascyk is my dentist for seven years or more. I like his work and his holistic dentistry approach. He educate people with his knowledge. His work are amazing. If you are looking for quality kind work go try him.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Plascyk is very professional and competent and offers services that beyond the normal practice. Staff is friendly and helpful.
in Ft Mill, SC |
Dr. Plascyk is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer questions to my satisfaction. I like the fact that he is holistic but, at the same time, balanced in his approach. His staff is wonderful! Never have issues with scheduling and they are all friendly, professional, and caring.
Monroe, NC |
he is the best dentist I have ever been to.
in Charlotte, NC |
MY experience with Dr. Plascyk was a very pleasant one. There was no waiting to be seen, and the staff was nice and friendly. I loved the entire environment and his knowledge of dentistry is superior. My spouse recommended him to me and our experience was the same. Stellar work.
in Stanfield, NC |
Staff is great. Seen by him two times to start removal of amalgam feelings. On my last visit my teeth that he was working on and completed fealt rough. Notified him. He said to me, "You're most likely feeling this way because you're numb and focused on it." I fealt the roughness by my finger. He fixed it. I was scheduled to see him again. He sent me a letter two weeks before visit stating, "After last visit I can't meet your expectations, so won't continue treating you..."
in Charlotte, NC |
After telling the secretary numerous times that I needed to get in due to a root canal I was finally able to get in 2 weeks later with an infected tooth that required numerous antibiotics to control. Go back to get tooth filled in he didn't clean the site and he puts in a temporary tooth because he didn't have time to do the work because he had others scheduled. He said come back in a week. Does not have good bedside manner and does not want to deal with issues.
Charlotte, NC |
I love the free consultation so you can meet the dentist and staff and ask questions. Dr. Plascyk has a warm caring approach. He is very knowledgeable; I felt like I was in "good" hands while under his care.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Plascyk, DDS?
Are you Dr. Plascyk?