Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS

PeriodonticsMaleAge 59

Dr. Petrungaro

Start Smiling Chicago Dental Implant Center

237 S Main St Lombard, IL 60148

Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Lombard, IL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Petrungaro to book an appointment.

Dr. Petrungaro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Petrungaro

88.77551020408163%
1.0204081632653061%

Dr. Petrungaro?
  • Office environment (72)
  • Staff friendliness (71)
  • Appointment scheduling (70)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (9)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
In short, If I could I wouldn’t leave no stars. Three years walking with temporaries, falling off on the weekly basis and him being outside the country and not available. I spend more than $ 34.000.00 and crowns are coming off breaking my teeth. He has not even permanently cemented my front bridges. I have gained 60 pounds because i couldn’t chew and was on soft diet. He comes today and after evaluation, gives me a plan and sends his secretary to give me cost. She is asking another $14.000.00 and her plan was completely different of what he was talking, few minutes back. He planed to do all the work in one setting, that afternoon. When I objected on the plan and asked him to glue my frontal bridge, he all of sudden doesn’t have time. Ever since than my front teeth broke and front bridge fall of. He was informed when I asked to return my credit money that was taken on top off the work he did. I’m physician and I have never seen anything like this. Money centered and despicable treatme
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Helena Radomska MD – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
Originally I got my surgery done at Dr. James Dalise who now is in prison unfortunately. I didn’t get any of my files from him, nor did his office ever return my calls and I was a patient of his since 06 and I was so worried in who I can go too and I thank god that I found Dr. Paul. I spent a lot of money for work with Dr. James Dalise and a promised “10 year warranty” that is now gone and was scared with what else can go bad but I did a lot of research and I’m glad I found Dr. Paul. First off I want to say is that he’s an incredible man and surgeon. When I met Dr. Paul he was super honest and very fair from the beginning. I did a couple of implants with Dr. Paul and I’m still in my temporaries but I’m very satisfied and will be getting my finals within the next 2 months. My temporaries look like real teeth! He did a phenomenal job and he’s a genuine artist when it comes to this. I know that there will be many patients who Dr. James Dalise treated who will seek for help due to wrong
Gerri – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
Where can I start with Dr. Paul... First of all he took care of very very well & I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.. not only is he a one of a kind surgeon but he’s a real genuine man & it’s very rare for me to say that. He took care of me since day one and my results is extremely life changing. I’ll be filming a video in a couple weeks to express my experience at the Start Smiling office & I hope you all get to watch it. This is the new frontier in the dental industry, I mean I received my teeth in 72 hours, yes 72 HOURS!!! That’s 3 days, were else do you get that type of service? It’s TOP NOTCH quality and you’re working with a superior surgeon. His staff is absolutely helpful with everything & I would highly recommend you all to see the option his office offers for permanent teeth in such a short amount of time. This isn’t a commercial office like an eon clinics but an office who have people who care about the patients & care. Dr. Paul your a life savior!!
Dan – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
We're from Columbus Indiana and we drove about 4 hours just to come and do my wife's surgery today & she's very nervous yet very excited. My wife hasn't smiled in years so this means a lot to her. We did alot of research on Dr. Paul and even called different dentists from different states and they had nothing but great things to say about Dr. Paul. A dentist in Gorgia said we would be fools if we didn't come to start smiling because they are the pioneers of this new technique that they're doing for there patients. I can say this will be worth every penny we pay and I'm very excited to see my wife gain confidence go up the roof. I have nothing but good things to say so far and wanted to let not the people here in Chicago but to everyone from all over the US that this will be worth a trip. Go check out there website were they have many many videos and pictures which is very uncommon from other dentists. Thank you Dr. Paul for giving my wife for doing what you do to transform her life
Shawn coles – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
had a very good experience with Dr. Paul and his staff. He did my upper implants and some bottom implants, and he sincerely gave me a whole new life with my new beautiful smile. Dr. Paul you’re a phenomenal worker and I highly recommend him and start smiling Chicago for your implants because he has me smiling again god bless! ??????
Barbara – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
I was impressed with Dr. Petrungaro during my consultation. He was professional, friendly and willing to take time to explain things and take any questions I had. My experience with hi, to my delight, was even better during the surgical procedure. He again explained everything that was happening, made sure I was doing OK and made the experience painless and not bad at all. I was very impressed. I would recommend him for sure.
Jeffrey Giles – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
Profetional , safe and clean.
Dora D – Dec 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
Start Smiling has been absolutely life changing. The best dental experience of my life. It has boosted my confidence not only in my personal life but at work as well. Dr. Paul, Dr. Han and their entire staff are amazing. I would consider my experience life changing. I feel as though they have become family to me and i would highly recommend to anybody.
Kyle – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
Dr. Petrungaro is the best in his field. The most knowledgeable , professional, and honest. His skills are wonderful.
Dina Goebel – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
I highly reccomend Dr. Paul for his procedures. He's very knowledgable.. I've met with 6 other providers before Dr. Paul and I can say he's the one who spent the most time with me and I actually sat with a doctor. Best option out of all and am glad I chose Dr.Paul and his practice. I trusted him with my smile and it turned out phenomenal and as I expected. His staff is very curtious, knowledgeable and patient and provide a high level of effective customer service . Thank you Dr. Paul!!
Tina – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
Dr. Paul is a professional doctor who actually does what is promised. i’m super happy with the results i got receiving my new set of teeth in just 48 hours. Start smilings staff and location is like you’re at home . i can’t thank him enough for how great and amazing he is for what he’s done for me. he is the man of the dental field and i would recommend to anyone to see him for your dental needs. anyone whose looking for implants you guys can personally ask him to give me a call and i’ll give you my personal feedback. i can go on and on about him but bottom line is he’s a genius and a great man with his craft.
Igor Sherman – Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
My experience with Dr Paul was amazing, I had been to other consultations and just didn’t feel comfortable. Dr Paul is consise, he’s gonna professional, will all the time making me feel at ease. I would recommend anyone to Dr Paul, Dr Hann and their entire team. Dr Hann is a artistic master. I loved everything about my experience, they have really changed my life and how I feel about myself. They are definitely on the forefront of Dentistry. Thank you.
Perriane – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
AN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE. Dr. Paul definitely knows what he’s doing and that’s what I can genuinely appreciate about him as a surgeon. Highly x2682 recommended! You’re great, your office and the entire staff!
Elise in IL – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
Exceptional experience and I highly recommend dr Paul as a surgeon
Joanne in Orland park – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
From day one I felt very welcomed and understood. They’ve always been very attentive to my needs, answered all my questions and they understand my concerns. Truly I’m very grateful I found dr. Paul and that he could help me embrace my smile and the fact that he gave me hope and executed. I highly recommend him for any of your dental needs especially implants. Simply amazing and I’ll tell you all that you’ll enjoy this experience if to ever meet him!
Betsy – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
I’m very happy with Dr. Paul Petrungaro. I recommend him highly to all the people around living in IL. He’s a marvelous surgeon and treats his patients with comfort. Very satisfied!
Esther – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
Everything is very fine. I recommend Dr. Paul Highly and I want to thank him for everything. Very Minimal discomfort and I appreciate all that he’s done. I recommend him highly!!
Collete Wells – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
I had an emergency problem because I removed a bridge and a tooth cracked so I called my dentist dr. Atlagic and he revered me to go see Dr. Paul. I remember that day when I called Dr. Paul was at his daughters birthday party and he took the time to get on the phone with me which meant so much due to the emergency I was having. He’s Very professional, office atmosphere is great, the whole staff Johanna and Nicole are very personable people. Dr. Paul took the time to explain procedures and what’s expected at ease and very detailed. a week after I talked with Dr. Paul, I met with him and what was great is that they work with you’re schedule and don’t pressure you. I most definitely recommend Dr. Paul’s office Start Smiling Chicago and him as a surgeon. He’s very knowledgeable, has patience with his patients and what’s just really nice about him is During the procedure he makes sure to ask “if you’re okay, is it numb enough, do you feel” and it’s really nice to see that he’s just caring.
Rosemary Queen in Chicago, IL – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
So its been about 2 weeks after my surgery. Before meeting Dr. Paul I did a lot of shopping. Many commercials were promising the impossible when you look at it and to get your final teeth 6months to a year is just ridiculous to me. Then I seen getdoneinone Chicago with Dr Paul and the pricing was slightly lower vs competitors but that wasn't the issue, it's the timing which was a big key. I got my permananet teeth in just 2 days, not only that, everything that was told by Dr. Paul in the consultation was delivered with no hiccups. I was expecting more pain but it was less then I anticipated which is no problem because you expect some type of pain going to surgery. My biggest negative is that it's going to take a while for me to indulge the foods I love which is a process yet it's known for these procedures. Everyone loves it, I have a couple of friends asking me whats different about me and it's amazing how my smile stand outs now. It's really a life changing experience..I feel much
Tim Palka – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?
I got referred by another doctor years back to Dr. Paul and I can say that he is true with his work. Whatever happened, he's always taken care of me. Especially Nicole she's just phenomenal and very helpful! His work is shown with the results he provides. I want to thank my original doctor for referring me to him and I am blessed for Dr. Paul!!!! I highly recommend him and his staff to the public! You must come and give dr Paul the life changing surgeon a chance you will not regret!
Mari – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petrungaro, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Petrungaro?

Dr. Petrungaro graduated from Loyola University Dental School in 1986, and completed an independent study of Periodontics at the Welsh National Dental...Read more

• Periodontics