Dr. Paul Nielson, DDS

Dr. Paul Nielson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Paul Nielson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University Of Washington / School Of Dentistry in 2005 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

4611 E Shea Blvd

Phoenix, AZ 85028

Learn about Dr. Nielson

This content was provided by Dr. Nielson "Our goal is to help every patient enjoy excellent oral health. We would like each patient to look good, feel good, have strong teeth and gums, and enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile for a lifetime. The great news is that all of this is possible today. We also believe strongly in taking care of each patient as an individual and treating each patient the way we would like to be treated ourselves. Call us today!"

5  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Misshapen Teeth
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Washington / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • American Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Nielson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nielson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nielson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nielson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nielson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nielson to family and friends

Dr. Nielson's Performance

Hands down best dental practice I've ever been to. Staff is professional and friendly and Dr. Nielson is just fantastic. I have been to several dentists between CT and AZ and he is by far the best when it comes to his craft. He repaired a chip in my front tooth and you could never tell there was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been going to Dr. Nielson for many years. The staff are professional and friendly and truly care about their patients. Dr Nielson is thorough and only does the work you truly need.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Nielson and his team did a wonderful job replacing my crown. Virtually pain free and the new crown feels great. I don't even know it's there. Thanks Dr Nielson!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I arrived for my dental cleaning, and within just a few minutes I was escorted to my chair by dental hygienist Hillary, who was wonderful! Hillary had read my chart and was familiar with my needs. We discussed my treatment plan, and she had suggestions for how to decrease tooth sensitivity so that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Best dental care I've ever had. Dr. Paul Nielson and his staff are amazing. My visits have been totally painless and surprisingly fast!
Are you Dr. Nielson?