Dr. Paul Miller, DDS

Dr. Paul Miller, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Paul Miller, DDS is a dentist who practices in New Port Richey, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

6838 Madison St

New Port Richey, FL 34652

Learn about Dr. Miller

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "Dr. Paul Miller and staff promise to provide our patients with the highest quality of gentle dental care. We pledge to give our patients a professional and comfortable dental experience. As dedicated to the preservation of smiles, we are committed to achieving excellence through continual education, learning new modern technologies and understanding our patients needs and feelings. Through a team approach our goal is to better serve the total health of our patients."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in New Port Richey, FL |
Very friendly, extremely clean rooms, very up-to-date equipment,
in New Port Richey |
I usually don't write reviews but Dr Miller is an outstanding droctor. I have always been fearful of Dentists until now !! I experienced NO PAIN Dr. Millers staff was couteouse and Dr. Miller is very knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Miller and your Staff.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I was in need of a dentist after not seeing one for several years. I was lucky to have found Dr. Miller and his staff. They are a team that hold a high level of professionalism and knowledge. They were able to tend to my dental needs according to my time schedule and, while doing so, they went...more
in New Port Richey, FL |
Professional office with a staff that does not overreact if there is something going on with my dental health. They're competent of every dental situation.

Visit Dr. Miller