Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS

Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Phoenix, AZ. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Center for Rehabilitative Dentistry

3443 N Central Ave Ste 700

Phoenix, AZ 85012

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Marischen treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Marischen's conditions and procedures:

• Dental Bonding
  • Dental Crown
  • Dental Implant
  • Dentures
  • Enamel Shaping
  • Porcelain Veneers

Dr. Paul F. Marischen, D.D.S. completed his specialty education in prosthodontics and maxillofacial prosthodontics at Marquette University and the University of Pittsburgh. Serving as an associate professor and clinical director of the post-doctoral ...

Dr. Marischen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marischen

Dr. Marischen?
Dr. Marischen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS
Dr. Marischen and his staff provide outstanding dental care. Recently, they cared for an elderly man who needed upper dentures. He also needed substantial work on his lower teeth to prepare for the new dentures. Dr. Marischen did a great job explaining the procedures and ensuring he was comfortable. His new dentures are wonderful and the healing process has been flawless. All of the ladies in the office were friendly, helpful, and caring. This team truly cares about people! Kim was except
Always positive
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
In 2011 I had a portion of my mouth removed as a result of Cancer. Dr Marischen expertise in crafting a prosthetic mouthpiece enabled me to speak again when I thought all would be lost. Since then, Dr Marischen have been instrumental in my ability to function even with the recurrence of Cancer and the repeated necessary adjustments to the prosthetic over the course of years. Dr Marischen and his staff continue to give me the support needed to go on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
incomparable expertise and consideration for patient
Outstanding
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
As an individual who has never liked seeing a dentist, I really appreciate Dr. Marischen's patience and care with me. He truly listens and cares about my dental health and makes every effort available to make sure I am comfortable and confident in the procedures being performed. Dr. Marischen is a truly wonderful care provider and I'm grateful for all of the care I have received from him.
so experienced with implants 12 yrs of grear service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
There are not enough accolades to describe the quality of care that I received under Dr. Marischen. His skill, his innovation, and his 'dog with bone' in pursuing good outcomes, has,15 years later, left me with all my original teeth and healthy gums. Yeah!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
Dr Marischen has been my doctor since late 2014. He is a great doctor and does really great work. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
This dentist was highly recommended and unfortunately my mother had a terrible experience with him. He charged my mother, Betty Gorsik $15,000.00 up front and spent months claiming to grow bone in her jaw. My mother is a beautiful woman with perfectly straight jaw and teeth. He finally inserted some teeth in the front upper part of her jaw, they were stained, not matching and the two front teeth did not even line up to her lips and nose as they used too. Added an extra tooth. Looks horrible! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
In the 20 some odd years of being a patient He is a Miraculous Doctor who's never stops obtaining education to the most futuristic advancement in the mandibul (mouth) area for those of us who need special treatment/rebuilding of the this area. A very Intelligent and Humble Man! Your one in a million! His staff is a delightful group of Lovely Ladies, compassionate, (smart too!) A well run group of hard workers, I always look forward to coming in, always! He, gave me my Life back...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
Dr. Marischen is amazing at hearing what I needed and listened to my concerns. Kim who worked with me on treatment planned my case really worked with me. I would recommend center for rehab dentistry for implant work. They have amazing work ethic and I love the kindness of the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
Dr. Marischen is the greatest dentist I have seen. I am in the best hands with his magnificent work. Why should I receive care from anyone less or anyone else? Jim Seletz
very good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
Dr. Marischen was able to turn around all of my prior dental problems and relieved long standing dental pain. He is the most competent dental professional in all of my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
love Dr Marischen he was able to help me with giving me implants and I was able to eat again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
best office and experience ever. enjoying my beautiful smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
He has performed work for Myself, Mark Fickes and my Mom of 88 years as of this December 7th. Excelant communication, a true willingness to provide help with a lifetime of oral issues. His understanding of my B.S. in Microbiology and equivelency of a Masters in Public Health Epidemiology as a worker for the Arizona Department of Health Services left me with a pension in the lower 10 percentile nationally. I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
Dr. Marischen is an exceptionally competent and conscientious dentist. He has done extensive dental work on me in the last three years. At all times he has been thorough and has always explained to me what procedure is being done, what it entails, and why it is necessary. I have always had full confidence in him and his work. His staff is courteous and thoughtful. and I am always able to set an appointment that is convenient for me. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Marischen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
I had a tooth that had root canal treatment two times and started giving me issues again. Dr. Marischen explained my options and we decided the best treatment together. The entire office was very helpful and made it a great experience.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Marischen?