Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

3443 N Central Ave Ste 700 Phoenix, AZ 85012 Get Directions
Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS
Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS is a dentist who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 66 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Marischen's Experience

Visiting Dr. Marischen

Dr. Marischen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marischen to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Marischen's Performance
in Goodyear, AZ |
A caring person who always does his best and explains his actions and why!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have been with Dr. Marischen since 2014 and my case was realy not an easy one. I went to many other places before but no one had the knowledge like he had to give me the smile I lost many years ago. His staff is also very caring always made me laugh and feel good, best medicine for the depresions I used to have. Long storry short, Dr Marischen is truly an artist and I'm so very grateful I cant even find the right words for it and I surely would recomend him to my very best friends. Thank you s
in Prescott, AZ |
Another dentist made dentures for my husband that he could not use. Dr. Marischen made dentures for my husband that added quality to the end of my husband's life. When my husband was too ill to go to Dr. Marischen's office, he came to our home to care for my husband. Dr. Marischen is the best!
in Albuquerque, NM |
Very high, he was professional and took care of my problem fast and painless. This is why i traveled to Phoenix for his care.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
I am almost 91. A local dentist removed my teeth and gave me dentures that I couldn't use. I couldn't eat any solid food. I was existing on liquids. Dr. Marischen did extensive work that enabled me to eat again. It took many trips from Prescott Valley to Phoenix but it was worth it! My goal was to be able to bite into a thick hamburger sandwich. Now I can do that and can eat anything I want! Life is good again thanks to the skill of Dr. Marischen. I am so grateful that I made him a pecan pie!
in Albuquerque, NM |
I have been a patient of Dr. Marischen's for many years. He has performed numerous complex dental surgcical procedures to repair and restore my teeth over the past 20+ years. I was 'blessed' with poor dentition that has plagued me across all of my adult life. Prior dentists have not had the knowledge nor the skills to competently treat my many problems. He is an exceptional practitioner with advanced credentials and experience that puts him above the majority of dentists practicing today.
in Arizona |
I have been a patient of Dr. Paul Marischen for over 40 years. His knowledge and talent are the best I have ever encountered. He has done extensive crown and bridge along with implant placement. I would recommend him to anyone as being one of the best prosthodontists in Phoenix and beyond.
Dr Paul Marischen was recommended to me by family and friends to have extensive crown and bridge work. The quality if his work and care was beyond my expectations. He is by far one of the best practitioners in Phoenix.
Irvine, CA |
I've seen many dentists in my life and Dr. Marischen is by the far the worst dentist. He ruined my bite and now I have TMJ issues after he replaced my veneers and crowns on my back teeth. He refuses to accept responsibility and now I have to go to another dentist to fix his problems.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Marischen, DDS?
Are you Dr. Marischen?

Compare Dr. Marischen

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Marischen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Marischen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Marischen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Marischen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marischen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Marischen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Marischen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.