Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Mabe

Naples Family Dentist

877 111th Ave N Ste 3 Naples, FL 34108

Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry in 1990 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Mabe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mabe

8.19672131147541%

Dr. Mabe?
Dr. Mabe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS
We have just moved from California and we were so fortunate to have had Dr Mabe recommended to us. The office staff is so nice and caring. Dr Mabe ranks right up there with the best. We are so happy to have found them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
I had my bottom two wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday and was able to go back to work by Friday with little to no pain or swelling. .Need I say more?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
This is a remarkable office, led by a remarkable Dr. and his wife. The staff is over-the-top friendly, happy, and accommodating. Their advice is always in your best interest; they don't sell you procedures to line their pockets. I went in for a crown this week. I got to meet Yvvette, who is one of the nicest folks you'll ever meet. She numbed me perfectly, Dr. Mabe came in minutes later, we said our hello's and he went right to work preparing my tooth for a temporary crown. No lie, I almost fell asleep in the chair---and I only had a local anesthetic! I imagine that when you've done as many crowns as Dr. Mabe has, it's a rarity to run into anything that he hasn't seen. He was done in no time and I was out the door. But that's not enough for this guy. I got a call from him, personally, at 8:20 pm that night, asking how my mouth was feeling; if I was experiencing anything that didn't feel right. Who goes this far? Dr. Paul Mabe, apparrently.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
Dr. Mabe and his wonderful staff are in a word "great." They are professional, caring and most importantly, provide excellent dental care. Having had 14 root canals, 12 extractions, 10 implants - not a virgin tooth in my head, I can honestly say he is the best. I actually fell asleep during one of my implant procedures! He is also the only dentist in the area doing ZIRCONIUM implants. Love Dr. Mabe and the team - thanks for my great smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
I have always dreaded going to the Dentist. I’m 81 so been to a lot. The staff and the Dr. Make you feel comfortable and are super friendly. The deadening shot has always been the worst. Felt nothing here. Will always be the go to Dentist he provides the most modern technology. I have never had my teeth cleaned as well as I did here. Don’t miss an opportunity to experience top notch dentistry and super staff support. Call him today if you need something. Thanks Pat Unrein.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
Dr. Mabe is kind and approachable, thorough and clear. He is the type of man you trust from the minute you shake his hand. He made his diagnosis easy to understand and suggested a prognosis that seemed easy. I would highly recommend this group of professionals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
After a visit with Dr Mabe I came away with a realization not all dentists are the same. Pleased to have found him. He and all of his staff were great. Facilities were welcoming with fresh coffee, water and smiling staff. Working with them is a pleasure and would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
Have been with Dr. Mabe for about two years. Have a very complicated dental history. No virgin tooth in my entire mouth. He is professional, pleasant, very experienced in all aspects of simple and in my case extreme dental needs (implants, redoing crowns & bridges, etc.). Highly recommend him whether it is basic dental care or the most complex of cases such as mine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mabe?

The personal philosophy that inspires Dr. Mabe to treat patients at home and around the world through missions is wrapped up right here in a beautiful statement penned by Dr. Mabe more than 25 years ago! 'It's the touch of compassion, the satisfaction of an accurate diagnosis, the peace in a quieted fear, the joy of service and the miracle of a healthy smile.'

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

1990
University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
1986
Oral Roberts U
1990
1986

Dr. Mabe accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Mabe treats your condition or procedure