Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 56

Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Naples, FL and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Missouri - Kansas City / School of Dentistry medical school in 1990. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mabe to book an appointment.

Dr. Mabe

Naples Family Dentist

877 111th Ave N Ste 3 Naples, FL 34108

Dr. Mabe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mabe

Dr. Mabe?
  • Staff friendliness (63)
  • Office environment (62)
  • Explained conditions well (60)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Long wait times (3)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
Since I was told Dr Mabe accepts dental insurance but never told that he was not in-network dentist I was asked to pay up front $305. for cleaning. My insurance as a result will only reimburse $95.My insurance stated that he is charging high rates for the work completed and I should have been told he was not in-network. I was also told that there is work to be done on some teeth, which is not needed since I was checked up North.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
It was just the best dentist visit. Very competent and painless. I didn’t have to wait. Every one was kind and knowledgeable
Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
I am and always have been a white knuckled dental patient. This practice helps you feel relaxed and confident throughout any procedure. Friendly, warm, professional are all words that apply from the front desk to the dentist. I even got a call the evening after my procedure to make sure all was well—when’s the last time that happened to you?
Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
Great! The only practice that strives to make a visit enjoyable.
Steve from Naples – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
As a recently retired dentist I know a high quality dental practice when I see one. I recently became a patient of Dr. Mabe and I can vouch for his excellent clinical skills. Just as importantly the entire team is caring, professional, and very competent. Everyone is smiling and as someone who speaks from experience a team that works well together enables the doctor to deliver superlative dental care. It is with the utmost confidence that I recommend Dr. Mabe and his team for great dental care
Donald Drouin, D.D.S. – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
We have just moved from California and we were so fortunate to have had Dr Mabe recommended to us. The office staff is so nice and caring. Dr Mabe ranks right up there with the best. We are so happy to have found them.
Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
I had my bottom two wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday and was able to go back to work by Friday with little to no pain or swelling. .Need I say more?
Edmonds – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
This is a remarkable office, led by a remarkable Dr. and his wife. The staff is over-the-top friendly, happy, and accommodating. Their advice is always in your best interest; they don't sell you procedures to line their pockets. I went in for a crown this week. I got to meet Yvvette, who is one of the nicest folks you'll ever meet. She numbed me perfectly, Dr. Mabe came in minutes later, we said our hello's and he went right to work preparing my tooth for a temporary crown. No lie, I almost fell asleep in the chair---and I only had a local anesthetic! I imagine that when you've done as many crowns as Dr. Mabe has, it's a rarity to run into anything that he hasn't seen. He was done in no time and I was out the door. But that's not enough for this guy. I got a call from him, personally, at 8:20 pm that night, asking how my mouth was feeling; if I was experiencing anything that didn't feel right. Who goes this far? Dr. Paul Mabe, apparrently.
Jim Avery in NAPLES, FL – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
Dr. Mabe and his wonderful staff are in a word "great." They are professional, caring and most importantly, provide excellent dental care. Having had 14 root canals, 12 extractions, 10 implants - not a virgin tooth in my head, I can honestly say he is the best. I actually fell asleep during one of my implant procedures! He is also the only dentist in the area doing ZIRCONIUM implants. Love Dr. Mabe and the team - thanks for my great smile.
Joy in Naples, FL – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
I have always dreaded going to the Dentist. I’m 81 so been to a lot. The staff and the Dr. Make you feel comfortable and are super friendly. The deadening shot has always been the worst. Felt nothing here. Will always be the go to Dentist he provides the most modern technology. I have never had my teeth cleaned as well as I did here. Don’t miss an opportunity to experience top notch dentistry and super staff support. Call him today if you need something. Thanks Pat Unrein.
Pat Unrein in Topeka, Ks. – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
Dr. Mabe is kind and approachable, thorough and clear. He is the type of man you trust from the minute you shake his hand. He made his diagnosis easy to understand and suggested a prognosis that seemed easy. I would highly recommend this group of professionals.
T Thorp in Naples, FL – Jul 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
After a visit with Dr Mabe I came away with a realization not all dentists are the same. Pleased to have found him. He and all of his staff were great. Facilities were welcoming with fresh coffee, water and smiling staff. Working with them is a pleasure and would highly recommend.
Wayne A Murray in Naples FL – Jan 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?
Have been with Dr. Mabe for about two years. Have a very complicated dental history. No virgin tooth in my entire mouth. He is professional, pleasant, very experienced in all aspects of simple and in my case extreme dental needs (implants, redoing crowns & bridges, etc.). Highly recommend him whether it is basic dental care or the most complex of cases such as mine.
Joy Morelli in Naples, FL – Nov 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Mabe, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mabe?

The personal philosophy that inspires Dr. Mabe to treat patients at home and around the world through missions is wrapped up right here in a beautiful...Read more

Dr. Mabe graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry in 1990 and established his private practice in the Midwest focusing...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Neuromuscular Dentistry