Dr. Paul Li, DDS

Dr. Paul Li, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Paul Li, DDS is a dentist who practices in Westfield, NJ. Dr. Li is affiliated with St. Christopher's Hospital for Children and Hahnemann University Hospital.

320 Lenox Ave

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• State University Of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Drexel University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Li has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Li has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Li does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Li and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Li's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Li to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Li's Performance
Westfield, NJ |
I brought my daughter to see Dr. Li for her wisdom teeth removal. I love that he explained everything to me. Her surgery went very well and the office even called me after to see how she was doing. They were all so nice. The nurses there were amazing. I've already sent two of my friends there, he even does implants, which I'll probably be seeing him for soon.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Li did my mom's implants surgery. Let me start off that my mom is a smoker of 20+ plus years and was diagnosed with gum disease. Dr. Li extracted all her teeth and later placed the implants. She couldn't be happier with the results, Dr. Li worked well with our dentist in order to bring the best results to my mom's implants and dentures. My mom loves her new teeth and the implants makes it feel like she has brand new teeth again! I highly recommend Dr. Li !
I hate hate the dentist but I had this tooth ache for mad long and now swollen! and my dentist told me to go to an oral surgeon. I found Dr Li here and boy was the other people right. They got me in as emergency patient and put me to sleep and when I woke up everything was done! Thank you thank you but I still hate the dentist
I am a father of 2 teenagers needing their wisdom teeth. Our general dentist referred us to an oral surgeon in the Westfield, NJ area who did not take out insurance. My friend who has a tooth removed by Dr Li recommended us to see him. His office was very polite and professional got us an appointment with my busy work schedule. Dr Li was thorough and a likeable guy and sort of made us laughed and at ease during consultation. Fast forward after surgery, no issues, painless, quick follow up!
Jersey City, NJ |
I had been dreading my wisdom teeth removal for years because I have been told by numerous oral surgeons and dentist that I would be numb. I finally couldnt bare the pain and teeth anymore so I went to see Dr Li as my friend recommended him. He showed my on his CT(?) scan where the nerve was exactly. He explained in detail what my options were and he offered to sedate me for the procedure. Guess what, I am not numb as all and he did a wonderful job
Jersey City, NJ |
I had a "growth" of my jaw which I was referred to Dr Li for evaluation. It was definitely mentioned to me numerous time by my general dentist in the past. Let's just say I avoided surgery like a plaque. My first impression of the office was it was clean and up to date. Dr. Li was a pleasant and well spoken doctor. He had excellent bedside manner and he sat down and explained everything step by step. He eased my anxiety about the extensive surgery I will be having.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Li, DDS?
Are you Dr. Li?