Dr. Paul Li, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Li

Westfield Oral Surgery Assoc

320 Lenox Ave Westfield, NJ 07090

Dr. Paul Li, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Westfield, NJ. He graduated from Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Li accepts

4.1

Dr. Li?
Dr. Li's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Li, DDS
my son had all four wisdom teeth out and was done within 1/2 hour -45min tops. he was little swollen but otherwise feeling himself within 2days. dr. li was great with my son, with personality and explaining the procedure. appointments were easy and staff explained everything about insurance and procedure instructions. great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Li, DDS?
Post OP was not a pleasant experience. My son had his wisdom teeth extracted because Dr Li was late due to traffic, my son was rushed. He spent about 5 minutes in the recovery room before being rushed out after having general anesthesia. We were given very quick post OP instructions. His bleeding was not properly managed. He bled all the way home and later that day my son found a fragment of his wisdom tooth still in his gum. I thought I was going to receive an apology, but none was given.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Li, DDS?
Dr. Li is funny and puts me at ease. I brought my son in and he explained everything thoroughly regarding his wisdom teeth and implants that needs a major grafting. He was honest about the procedure and did not seem to try to rip us off as other consultations that we had. We came in the day of the surgery and everything went smoothly and my son felt very comfortable with Dr. Li which was the most important thing. I highly recommend him, he is good with teenagers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Li, DDS?
Thank you Dr. Li, he took me in for an emergency! I had to get 2 implants done and he explained everything very thoroughly. I wanted to be put to sleep and he informed me and reassured me everything will be okay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Li, DDS?
My 11 yr old son had to have a tooth extracted, and exposed.From the snippy receptionist to the Rush feeling we got, I would not recommend going here. My son was poked with an I V needle 6 times,2 in each arm and both hands!We heard him yelling and crying from the waiting room in pain, as they began surgery Later to find out they had Trouble finding his vein! Discharge was very rushed so they can get other patients in. Seems to be over booking patients. Nurse Erica is Very nice.bad experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Li, DDS?
Dr Li and staff is on point. The office is well maintained and clean. Dr Li eases my anxiety of dental surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Li, DDS?
I brought my daughter to see Dr. Li for her wisdom teeth removal. I love that he explained everything to me. Her surgery went very well and the office even called me after to see how she was doing. They were all so nice. The nurses there were amazing. I've already sent two of my friends there, he even does implants, which I'll probably be seeing him for soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Li, DDS?
I hate hate the dentist but I had this tooth ache for mad long and now swollen! and my dentist told me to go to an oral surgeon. I found Dr Li here and boy was the other people right. They got me in as emergency patient and put me to sleep and when I woke up everything was done! Thank you thank you but I still hate the dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Li, DDS?
I am a father of 2 teenagers needing their wisdom teeth. Our general dentist referred us to an oral surgeon in the Westfield, NJ area who did not take out insurance. My friend who has a tooth removed by Dr Li recommended us to see him. His office was very polite and professional got us an appointment with my busy work schedule. Dr Li was thorough and a likeable guy and sort of made us laughed and at ease during consultation. Fast forward after surgery, no issues, painless, quick follow up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Li, DDS?
I had been dreading my wisdom teeth removal for years because I have been told by numerous oral surgeons and dentist that I would be numb. I finally couldnt bare the pain and teeth anymore so I went to see Dr Li as my friend recommended him. He showed my on his CT(?) scan where the nerve was exactly. He explained in detail what my options were and he offered to sedate me for the procedure. Guess what, I am not numb as all and he did a wonderful job
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Li, DDS?
I had a "growth" of my jaw which I was referred to Dr Li for evaluation. It was definitely mentioned to me numerous time by my general dentist in the past. Let's just say I avoided surgery like a plaque. My first impression of the office was it was clean and up to date. Dr. Li was a pleasant and well spoken doctor. He had excellent bedside manner and he sat down and explained everything step by step. He eased my anxiety about the extensive surgery I will be having.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Li, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Li?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Li treats patients.