Dr. Paul Labbe, DDS

Dr. Paul Labbe, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Paul Labbe, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Laredo, TX. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Planet Dental & Orthodontics

1400 Guadalupe St Ste A

Laredo, TX 78040

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Labbe

Dr. Labbe's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Labbe "A Love for Healthy, Happy Smiles The best part of my day is a gigantic smile and a high-five from a patient at the end of their visit. I love that I can provide gentle, patient-focused dental care that makes a person’s mouth healthier and makes them happy at the same time. Dentistry allows me to have an immediate, positive impact on a person’s life. When someone comes to me and they’re in dental pain, I can remove it and make them pain-free again. When a patient needs restorative care, I can make it possible for them to chew properly and with comfort. And when a patient wants to improve the appearance of their teeth, I can give them a wonderful, confident, beautiful smile. Education and Commitment to Continuing Education I was awarded my Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) by the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco. Since graduation, I’ve actively pursued continuing education courses. Oral healthcare is constantly changing, with new treatments, materials, and technologies being developed. The best of these allow me to provide even better, more efficient and effective, care to my patients. Some of the continuing education courses I’ve completed include: Pediatric Behavior Management Pediatric Advanced Life Support Advanced Cardiac Life Support Advanced Dental Materials Clinical Complications in Fixed Prosthodontics Dental Sedation Anxiety Management Professional Memberships American Dental Association American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Academy of General Dentistry Texas Dental Association Local Laredo Dental Society Personal Life After growing up in southern California, I’m now glad to call Laredo my home. I’m a lucky man, with a loving and supportive wife, a Yorkie named Louie, and our first child is on the way! When I’m not working, I enjoy being with family and friends. I also love traveling, riding motorcycles, golf, and working out. Locally, I’m involved in several Head Start programs here in Laredo. I also speak at our schools on Career Day, talking about how wonderful it is to be a dentist!"

This content was provided by Dr. Labbe "Our amazing dental team, led by Dr. Paul Labbe and Dr. Matthew Staat, is vibrant, interactive, happy, positive, and lights up a room. To ensure you and your kids are treated gently and with their needs in mind, we provide a variety of media, such as interactive areas, video games, and entertainment–things to help kids feel safe, relaxed, and comfortable."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Education data for Dr. Labbe is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Labbe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Labbe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Labbe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Labbe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Labbe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Labbe

Dr. Labbe?
Dr. Labbe's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Labbe?

Compare General Dentists