Dr. Paul Kunch, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Paul Kunch, DDS

Dentistry | Male

1605 Avenue E Uppr Ste Fort Madison, IA 52627 Get Directions

Dr. Paul Kunch, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fort Madison, IA. He is 52 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Kunch's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Fort Madison, IA |
The office is clean and tidy. Receptionists and billing personnel always pleasant and helpful. The assistant is always pleasant and helpful and cheerful, a person I'd enjoy having as a friend. Dr. Kunch is funny; we always laugh a lot. He's solved all my issues and I trust his judgment completely. I've never seen him behaving rudely, certainly never angry. I can't imagine the incidents cited in the other reviews happened in just that way; I'd like to know both sides of those incidents.
in Fort Madison, IA |
Worst Dentist/Person on the Earth! Has Anger Management issue! Throws temper tantrums if you cannot do what he wants when he wants. I'm not sure how he has a practice or a license! His staff is nice! I went to him for my kids and myself because no-one else accepted our insurance and we had no choice. I'd rather be in pain then to go to him. He gave my brother & my mother dentures that didn't fit and told them he couldn't do any more for them. Both of them had to pay another dentist to make new.
Iowa City, IA |
Very rude to both my mom and I, made rude comments about our teeth and did not communicate with us except for the rude comments (told me that my gums bleeding are all my fault and that I cannot blame him for it).I will definitely not being returning.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Kunch, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kunch?

Compare Dr. Kunch

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kunch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Iowa not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

Dr. Kunch does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kunch and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kunch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kunch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kunch does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kunch and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.