Dr. Paul Kulits, DMD

Dr. Paul Kulits, DMD

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Paul Kulits, DMD is a dentist who practices in Everett, WA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.Read his story

Kulits Orthodontics

7404 Evergreen Way Ste B

Everett, WA 98203

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kulits

Dr. Kulits' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kulits "For me, the best part of providing orthodontic care is helping both kids and adults feel better about themselves. Since opening my practice in 1992, I've watched patients of all ages complete their orthodontic treatments and walk out our door utterly transformed. In recent years, I've especially enjoyed having my former patients bring their own children in to get treatment! How does One "End Up" an Orthodontist? I knew by age 12 that I wanted to be a dentist. During my early teens, I was the one in braces, “opening wide.” (Pre-braces, I would describe myself as “wolf-fang boy.”) What I recall most about those orthodontist visits are two things: the fun, inviting atmosphere of my doctor’s office and the dramatic results of my treatment (and no, my braces were not made of wood). Nowadays I brings those same two elements—a caring atmosphere and orthodontic expertise—to my own practice. After dental school, I chose to pursue a specialty in orthodontics. I feel fortunate to have been accepted to three years of clinical training in a full-time residency at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, where I earned a Certificate in Orthodontics. After opening my practice in Arlington and Everett, I continued my educational experience by achieving ABO (American Board of Orthodontics) Certification. Many orthodontists agree that pursuing board certification is one of the best ways to develop a life-long goal of constant learning and improvement. I feel strongly that this certification has made me a better orthodontist. Keeping Current In Orthodontics Orthodontics is the perfect blend of art and science. I continually invest time in professional development and continuing education courses in order to stay current with the most advanced and effective orthodontic techniques available. In addition to being involved in many professional organizations, I regularly participate in several local and national study groups, including the Schulman Study Group, an association of prominent orthodontic practices in North America. The Schulman Study Group members share a commitment to exceptional patient care, quality of orthodontic experience, and continuing education, values which align exactly with my own philosophy as an orthodontist. Education and Residencies Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, Bachelor of Arts, 1983 University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, Farmington, CT, Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D), 1987 Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA Certificate in General Practice Residency, 1987-1988 Certificate in Orthodontics, 3-year, Full-time Residency, 1989-1992 Life Outside the Office Growing up in Wethersfield, Connecticut, I moved to Washington in 1992 after falling in love with the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Being involved in the community is truly a blessing. I share my life with my lovely wife, Andrea, three remarkable children, and our dog Tootsie. In my free time, you’ll find me beachcombing and hiking with my family, sailing, cheering on the Everett Aquasox, UW and UConn Huskies basketball teams, and singing in the Latvian choir "Sigulda Balsis"."

This content was provided by Dr. Kulits "Our patient-centered practice is widely known for providing an extraordinary experience. Our patients know that they are treated with care, enthusiasm, confidence, and warmth. We have fun while serving our patients and enjoy each other's company. Our staff and doctor are highly energetic and their talents are used and developed to the fullest. Our team deeply shares the values of integrity, including honesty and respect, competence and communication. We seek and nurture personal growth, including creativity and knowledge. We are accountable to everyone our practice touches."

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Hypodontia
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Palatal Expander
  • Retainers

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • University of Connecticut / School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Albert Einstein Medical Center / General Practice Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Albert Einstein Medical Center / Orthodontic Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Kulits has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kulits has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kulits does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kulits and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kulits' Reviews

Average wait time

Are you Dr. Kulits?

Visit Dr. Kulits

Dr. Kulits accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.