Dr. Paul Kozy, DDS

Dr. Paul Kozy, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Paul Kozy, DDS is a dentist who practices in Toledo, OH. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

3349 Executive Pkwy Ste F

• Paramount
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kozy

This content was provided by Dr. Kozy "My goal in dentistry is to restore the patient to normal  function, comfort, appearance, speech, and health. Kozy DentalCare uses "state-of -the-art"  proven techniques and materials. Our office is proud to say that we are on the cutting edge of all the newest treatments in dentistry. Kozy DentalCare is one of a few practices in our area using LANAP laser to treat periodontal disease, and our success tells the story! We excel at surgeries such as implant placement and wisdom tooth removal, but also deliver family dentistry at its finest. It gives me great satisfaction to help patients smile again. Each case is unique!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Denture Repair
  • Implant-Supported Bridge
  • Implant-Supported Crown
  • Invisalign®
  • Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP®)
  • Lower Dentures
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Toledo
  • American Academy Of Implant Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1984
  • Lanap Laser Periodontal Surgery
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Kozy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kozy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kozy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kozy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kozy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kozy to family and friends
Dr. Kozy's Performance
in Hoy |
I have been going to my dentist in Columbus, OH since I moved to Toledo a few years ago. When it became necessary to have a tooth transplant, my dentist researched and suggested I go to Dr. Paul Kozy. I don't think I had one negative experience through the whole process. I could have had a lot of anxiety going into this, but Dr. Kozy and his assistants informed me of every step and answered any question I had.
Toledo' OH |
Worst dental experience I have ever had in my life! Most would not give me topical anesthetic before injections then when giving injections his assistant wouldn't let go of me. I wasn't completely numb before they pulled the tooth when they said they were only going to put pressure on it! Dentist left before i could ask any questions. I left in so much pain and so terrified!
Ottawa Hills |
Great Dr's had the best visit ever!
in Toledo, OH |
I cannot say enough about how grateful I am for Dr Kozy and his team. Coming from a very anxious dental patient to put it mildly, this entire team put me at ease and my end result is more than I could have imagined. Dr Kozy... thank you for taking the time to put me at ease, explain the process and professionally and expertly execute. I am so appreciative
in Maumee, OH |
Absolutely amazing! Wow! Professional, friendly, extremely competent!
in Perrysburg |
I have been treated by Dr. Kozy for the past 10 years. His knowledge is excellent. I am extremely satisfied for the care I received (cleaning, root canal, crowns...). His staff is very efficient and very courteous.
in Liberty Center |
Always feel right at home when visiting this office.Dr and staff are great.
in Toledo, OH |
Dr Kozy is a superb surgeon. Dr Paul and his staff are on the contemporary edge of dental surgery and hygiene techniques and best of all patient comfort and satisfaction
in Perrysburg, OH |
i was very impressed with Dr. Kozy and his entire staff. From the minute you enter the waiting room the reception was nothing but smiling and polite. The hygenist was very friendly and Theresa his assistant was beyond amazing.
in Ottawa Hills , OH |
Dr Kozy , his daughters and entire staff are extremely warm and friendly . They are compassionate and kind always . The care I've recieved is an over the top experience in dentistry . When you walk in the door you feel welcome , when you leave you feel like you've been taken care of by a friend or family member .
in Wauseon, OH |
I have been with Dr. Kozy for Years. I followed Him to Toledo when he moved his office out of My local town. Always have no trouble with the service. Also the time I had a Cap go bad , He got me right in an fixed Me up.
in Chicago, IL |
very accommodating my experience was very comfortable.
in Toledo, OH |
Nice staff and great doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Kozy, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kozy?