Dr. Paul Kogan, DDS

Dr. Paul Kogan, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Paul Kogan, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Scottsdale, AZ. He practices endodontics.

7054 E Cochise Rd Ste B115

Scottsdale, AZ 85253

Learn about Dr. Kogan

1  Practice Areas

• Endodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Kogan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kogan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kogan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kogan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kogan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kogan's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kogan to family and friends

Dr. Kogan's Performance

Dr. Kogan was the best dentist I ever saw. I did not even feel I got a root canal done. He took his time to explain what he was doing and was very patient with all my questions. He is very knowledgeable and really cares about patients. I would highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Paul Kogan and his assistant Anna were fabulous during my recent root canal. Dr. Kogan had redone two botched root canals for me several years ago so when the new issue arose, he was the only dentist I would consider. Thanks so very much Dr. Kogan, Anna and the friendly office staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Very personable and kind root canal doctor. His staff is top notch, especially Israel. He is very upbeat and caring. Israel called the day after to check on my status which was very nice. Although I am still sore from the procedure (third day), I already feel the difference in my tooth. I am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
First root canal, scary!! But Dr. Kogan and his assistants made me feel at ease, you can tell they have a good working relationship, and I think that is important. I honestly thought the appointment was going to be dreadful, but in all honesty it was just like a long filling. The tooth felt much...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Very satisfied with the visit to Dr. Kogan & his office. Dr. Kogan & staff made me feel comfortable, process was quick & pain free. What more could you ask for?
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0