Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Paul Kogan, DDS
Dr. Paul Kogan, DDS is a dentist who practices in Scottsdale, AZ.

Roda, Bennett & Kogan Endodontics

7054 E Cochise Rd Ste B115

Scottsdale, AZ 85253

Learn about Dr. Kogan

• Endodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Kogan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kogan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kogan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kogan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kogan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kogan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kogan to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kogan's Performance
in Toronto, ON |
Dr. Kogan was the best dentist I ever saw. I did not even feel I got a root canal done. He took his time to explain what he was doing and was very patient with all my questions. He is very knowledgeable and really cares about patients. I would highly recommend him.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Paul Kogan and his assistant Anna were fabulous during my recent root canal. Dr. Kogan had redone two botched root canals for me several years ago so when the new issue arose, he was the only dentist I would consider. Thanks so very much Dr. Kogan, Anna and the friendly office staff!
Phoenix, AZ |
Very personable and kind root canal doctor. His staff is top notch, especially Israel. He is very upbeat and caring. Israel called the day after to check on my status which was very nice. Although I am still sore from the procedure (third day), I already feel the difference in my tooth. I am not able to eat more solid foods on that tooth yet however I do not have any pain with the softer foods.
in Phoenix, AZ |
First root canal, scary!! But Dr. Kogan and his assistants made me feel at ease, you can tell they have a good working relationship, and I think that is important. I honestly thought the appointment was going to be dreadful, but in all honesty it was just like a long filling. The tooth felt much better the next day, and perfect by the day after. I liked that his staff reminds you that you'll need to go back to your dentist to restore the tooth or it risks failing. It was a solid A+ appointment
in Peoria, AZ |
Very satisfied with the visit to Dr. Kogan & his office. Dr. Kogan & staff made me feel comfortable, process was quick & pain free. What more could you ask for?
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have been treated by Dr.Kogan for root canal and it was the best experience.I had few in a past but this one stands out.The process itself was not bad at all.Paul was very precise and did it through the crown!Always checking on me and adjusting the procedure to make it less uncomfortable. When I returned to my general dentist and he evaluated the work,he said the root canal was done A+!.I was really happy and would recommend Dr.Kogan to any of my best friends.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I have been through 5-6 root canal processes in my life, the last one with Dr Kogan was the farmost positive one. no time diagnostic, it was Friday noon, I arrived clinic with pain, was terrified from a long weekend... in less than a hour I was out the clinic!!! are we doing it now? if you can, of course I replied! he even made few joks during treatment, the hardest thing was not to laugh. I felt no pain during or after the procedure, he texted me in the evening to see how I was doing and just
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Kogan is the most amazing dentist I have ever been treated by. He has a way of making you feel at ease, and such a light hand. For someone who has extreme dental anxiety, this was a huge plus. I have heard horror stories about root canals, but I can say that for my experience, these stories were put to rest. I would have another root canal with Dr. Kogan any day!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Kogan, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kogan?

Visit Dr. Kogan

Dr. Kogan accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry