Dr. Paul Hettinger, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry | Male

1530 Citrus Medical Ct Ste 102 Ocoee, FL 34761 Get Directions
Dr. Paul Hettinger, DMD

Dr. Paul Hettinger, DMD is a dentist who practices in Ocoee, FL.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Hettinger's Experience

Visiting Dr. Hettinger

Dr. Hettinger accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Hettinger is now accepting new patients

Dr. Hettinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hettinger to family and friends
Dr. Hettinger's Performance
Orlando, FL |
Nice office, pleasant and welcoming staff. Everyone is warm and friendly, making a pleasant experience!
in Lake Mary, FL |
I just recently made a visit to Dr. Hettinger for a consultation for some dental work. My work would have been complicated and complex due to my health history. Unfortunately I could not have the work done due to risks. However, we did have a consultation and the doctor went over all the facts and even took x-rays and went over them. My information was most valuable and he took time with me and I understood his information and felt very comfortable with him & the staff. I recommend him :)
in Winter Garden, FL |
Very beautiful. And a decent price! Very Pleased!
in Melbourne, FL |
Saw Dr Hettinger initially for dental implant consultation, and was very impressed with the throughness of his examination and explanations.I now have six dental implants and am very satisfied with the results!
in Ocoee, FL |
Got the front row procedure and am extremely happy with the results. Dr and staff are great.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Hettinger was great! To be honest the dentist scares me but Dr. Hettinger and his staff made it a wonderful experience. I got a bridge done and it looks amazing, I'm so happy with the results!
in Orlando, FL |
my experience with Dr.Hettinger was amazing. I got a bridge done and so happy with my choice of picking Dr.Hettinger!
Nice teeth.
in Chuluota, FL |
What Dr. Hettinger did for me is nothing short of life changing! I wasn't sure if I would look like all the great pictures I'd been shown of prior patients. I felt like I was in the best care with the best dentist immediately, but unsure. The process is done and sure enough, I look and feel great! Thank you, Dr. Hettinger and staff! I will be recommending this office and dentist for life!
in Orlando, FL |
Very positive experience. Everybody was very helpful.
friendly and personable.
in Gainesville, FL |
I had the front row of crowns done and I am very satisfied with the outcome. The entire staff is very nice and helped me every step of the way. The crowns turned out way better than I was expecting. Dr. Hettinger is experienced an does a very good job. I could not be happier with my new smile. I highly recommend Dr. Hettinger's office if you need any type of dentistry or cosmetic work. And I never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting area.
in Apopka, FL |
Dr. Hettinger is a great dentist. very knowledgeble with lots of experiece. Very happy with him and I will give my full recommendation.
in Mascotte, FL |
Fabulous! I did the front row procedure and now have a smile that is wonderful and a real confidence builder.
in Orlando, FL |
Coming for the first time i was very confortable. the staff was great and very friendly. I had my front row done in less than 2 weeks. The doctor is my hero now ..... he changed my life.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Hettinger, DMD?
Are you Dr. Hettinger?

Compare Dr. Hettinger

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Hettinger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Hettinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hettinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry