Dentistry  |
Dr. Paul Harbottle, DDS
Dr. Paul Harbottle, former president of New Canaan Dental Society, will be happy to answer and address any questions or concerns you may have about your oral health. Whether it is to transform your smile with superb cosmetic dentistry or provide you with preventive and general dentistry. Past President of New Canaan Dental Society Member of Connecticut State Dental Association Member American Dental Association Member American Association of Hospital Dentists 2 Year Implantology Fellowship Completed at N.Y.U. Fellow American College of Oral Implantologists 9th DistrictDental Society

380 Route 202

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

1 Sanction
  • Allowing an unlicensed individual to practice (3/5/2014)
    Action Taken: Consent Order
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Connecticut

• St Barnabas Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Harbottle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harbottle has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German

Dr. Harbottle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harbottle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harbottle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harbottle to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Harbottle's Performance
Katonah, NY |
Has done an excellent job on my implant of my front tooth. Highly recommend his services.
in Somers,NY |
I am very satisfied with my dental care provided by Dr Harbottle, his staff and professional associates. Dr Harbottle uses modern techniques to correct many different dental problems I have had. He is gentle but thorough. His hygienists are excellent. Importantly, Dr Harbottle's office manager, Justine, knows exactly how to deal with insurance. I would recommend Dr Harbottle without reservation.
in New York, NY |
Very nice caring gentleman, he loves loves his work. Very detailed and GREAT workers and assistants. I had a very nice experience and prices were average to a bit over but fake I felt!
in North Salem, NY |
Highly recommend Dr. Harbottle and his team! Very friendly, quick, painless experience.
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
Expert work. Highly recommended. Switched dentists in 2016 and I am impressed with his attention to detail & knowledge of both general dentistry and cosmetic. Staff is professional, friendly. Waiting time is minimal.
in Somers, NY |
I felt I had to write this review because Dr. Paul Harbottle has made an enormous difference in my life. I have always feared dental appointments.The result is missing teeth, root canals and poorly matched crowns. In the course of my treatment Dr. Harbottle saved the natural teeth that I thought I would lose. He replaced old crowns and made a bridge.My teeth are now perfectly shaped, color matched, symmetrical, perfectly proportioned and aligned. He achieved an artistic result with great skill.
in Johnstown, NY |
Very professional, very knowledgeable, quick and to the point. I drove 5 hours round trip to have him work on my teeth and gums. Highly recommend!
in Newburgh, NY |
Dr. Harbottle does great quality work, and explains everything in detail. He answers every question I have. The hygienist Stephanie gave me the best cleaning I ever had.
in Somers, NY |
I have been with Dr. Harbottle for over 20 years and feel like he is part of my nuckear family. I had an accident when in my teens which cost me my top front teeth and half of the bone that supports them. Dr, Harbottle's expertise and caring have given me a new life and years of relief. His analysis and proactive intervention into my very difficult situation has given me years of functionality and comfort where it seemed to be improbable. I would recommend Dr. Harbottle very highly!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Harbottle, DDS?
Are you Dr. Harbottle?