Dr. Paul Graf, DDS

Dr. Paul Graf, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Paul Graf, DDS is a dentist who practices in Spring, TX. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Read his story

20423 Kuykendahl Rd Ste 200

Spring, TX 77379

• America's Health Choice
  • Ameritas
  • Assurant Employee Benefits
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Graf

Dr. Graf's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Graf "I feel very fortunate to be a dentist in this point in history. Dentists today have the ability to do successful procedures that our colleagues of 20 years would greatly envy. The fact that we can do these procedures in a comfortable and relaxing manner for our patients is something to get excited about! Education and Continuing Education For my dental education, I first attained my BA from the University of Texas in 1973. I then went to the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston, receiving my DDS in 1979. Although my formal education is complete, a lot has changed in dentistry in the past 31 years, and in order to provide my patients with the highest quality services, I must always keep up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry. Through my continued dental education, I am able to constantly learn about the rapidly changing technologies and methods, providing my patients with efficient and comfortable services. As a part of my continuing education, I am an active member of the Academy of General Dentistry as well as the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Both organizations hold the highest standards of education and quality of service, and I am proud to be a part of them.I am also working to complete my Diplomat in Dental Sleep Medicine working with patients who are CPAP incompatible to allow them to sleep comfortably and safely again. I am taking case study patients at this time, and working with multiple Neurologists, Sleep Medicine Doctors, ENT's, and various other Sleep Centers to assist in the care of these patients while I am completing my Diplomat. I am proud and excited to continue in this exciting realm of Sleep Medicine. In the Practice I am very lucky to be in a field where I can improve a person's life and health. I enjoy the connections I make with my patients as well as the medical aspect of my profession. With dentistry, I can combine my love for people with my passion for science! Most of my patients have been with me for over twenty years, and I feel the trust that they have in me as their dentist. I enjoy listening to their family stories, how their children have grown, and I love being their family dentist throughout the years. I always enjoy getting to know our newest patients, and welcoming them into our dental family. My staff really enjoys making the patients feel very comfortable when they enter the office. They are always so positive and reassuring. That makes my job much easier! All of my team members have been in dentistry for 15-30 years. I really appreciate and enjoy these long-term trusting relationships with my team. Outside the Office I have been living in Houston for over 30 years, and love serving the families who live here. I feel that it is very important to give back in some small way to my community and the world for all of the blessings that I have received. I also love volunteering for those in need in Houston and beyond. I have served for 10 years on the Make-A-Wish Foundation board of directors. I was selected and graduated in Leadership Houston's Class XIII. I also have enjoyed membership in the Metropolitan Opera Guild, Willowbrook Rotary Club, and Doctors Without Borders. I served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arts Symposium of Houston and was a Board member of the Texas Opera Theater. At home, I live with my beautiful wife, Kristina, and our feisty golden retriever named Morgan. In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, music and travel."

This content was provided by Dr. Graf "Dr. Graf has extensive expertise in dealing with medically compromised patients. Whether you are in chemo, radiation, or other therapies, you may have less stress tolerance than a healthy individual. We can cater to your needs, no matter your medical condition.

If you're not sure about seeing the dentist, ask for a complimentary consultation! We'll give you a tour of our office and introduce ourselves. We will chat with you about your health and your teeth, and discuss options best for you.

We offer a number of different services, and only provide the highest quality procedures for our patients. Our treatments include dental cleanings, Invisalign® invisible braces, lumineers, cosmetic dentistry, wisdom tooth extractions, root canals, veneers and crowns, and sedation dentistry."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University Of Texas / Dental Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Diplomat Of Dental Sleep Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Graf has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Graf has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Graf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Graf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Graf to family and friends
4.0
based on 5 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Graf Says:

Thank you very much for submitting your survey. We are so happy to hear how your visit went. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call at the office at 281.580.8848 or email us at hcandfda@gmail.com

Dr. Graf's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Graf is a very skilled dentist and the only guy I trust with my teeth! I've been a patient of Dr. Graf for 20 years and I am always pleased with the care I receive. He's very kind and patient with me.I appreciate that he always makes sure I am comfortable and aware of what he's doing and why. I recommend Dr. Graf to patients of all ages. He was great when I was a child, and now that I'm an adult I'm seeing the benefits of all his work in my smile every day! Friendly office staff too.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Graf, DDS?
Are you Dr. Graf?