Dr. Paul Gordon, DDS

Dr. Paul Gordon, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Paul Gordon, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Knoxville, TN. He practices dentistry.Read his story

3230 Tazewell Pike

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Gordon

Dr. Gordon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gordon "I received my B.S degree from the Univ. Of Tenn. Knoxville in 1971,during which time I lettered in baseball for 3 years. After that I graduated with D.D.S. degree from the Univ. Of Tenn. center for the health sciences in Memphis. That is where I met my wife, Sheila, and we have been married for 41 years with two beautiful daughters, Sierra and Shelby. I have practiced dentistry in Knoxville for the past 42 years."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Gordon is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gordon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gordon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gordon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gordon

4.3

Dr. Gordon?
Dr. Gordon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Gordon, DDS
I've been seeing Dr. Gordon for 27 years and I would never see anyone else. He is sweet, gentle, and a great listener. He truly is an artist when it comes to crowns and dental work. His positive attitude, patience with patients, and skilled craftsmanship make him an exceptional dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gordon, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gordon for 40 years. He is amazing! He has cared for me through many dental emergencies and a car accident that damaged my teeth. He is curative and makes sure that your smile and your dental health is optimum. I would recommend him to anyone. He cares for children with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gordon, DDS?
Dr. Gordon was highly recommended by a family friend. After moving to TN several years ago I was terrified to go to the dentist because it's just so hard to find a good one who cares and is honest. I can definitely say Dr. Gordon is the best dentist I have gone to. He explains everything he is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gordon, DDS?
Dr. Gordon is amazing. He has been my dentist since about 1985. He is the most honest, caring, and professional health care provider you could ever have. I would not go anywhere else. I trust him more than almost anyone I have ever known.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gordon, DDS?
I have had extensive dental work preformed by Dr. Gordon. Even crown was made with extremely cheap materials and craftsmanship. I have had issues with everything he has done to my teeth. I feel he is just reckless with his trade and ends up damaging my teeth more than when he started. His staff is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gordon, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gordon?