Dr. Paul Gardner, DDS

Dr. Paul Gardner, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Paul Gardner, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chattanooga, TN and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from University Of Washington / School Of Dentistry in 2010 and practices dentistry.Read his story

1515 Gunbarrel Rd Ste 126

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Gardner

Dr. Gardner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gardner "Dr. Paul R. Gardner graduated with a degree in Biochemistry from Brigham Young University before completing his dental degree at the University of Washington School of Dentistry in Seattle in 2010. He completed a hospital based General Practice Residency in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania at the Veteran's Affairs Medical Center where he received advanced training in endodontics, periodontics, and prosthodontic dental procedures as well as gaining experience managing patients in diverse and challenging medical backgrounds. He and his family relocated to Chattanooga, TN in 2011 where he worked as a Managing Clinic Director. He absolutely loves the culture and environment of Chattanooga. Dr. Gardner has a great love of dentistry and helping his patients improve their oral health. He has a passion for continuing education and striving to improve himself to provide the best care for his patients. Dr. Gardner is a member of the American Dental Association, The Academy of General Dentistry, The Tennessee Dental Association, The Chattanooga Area Dental Association, The Tennessee Valley Study Club, and The Spear Study Club. He enjoys spending time with his wife and his two daughters. In his spare time he enjoys all types of outdoor activities including hiking, camping, swimming, and gardening."

This content was provided by Dr. Gardner "My philosophy is simply to provide the best care to my patients in the most comfortable environment possible.  I believe the most important thing I can do is to treat my patients as I would my family members.  I believe it is extremely important to deliver pain-free treatment and take extra precautions to ensure my patients do not feel discomfort during any numbing part or during the actual treatment.  I have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and taken advanced education courses to ensure that my patients always get the best experience possible. "

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Washington / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Vamc Wilkes Barre
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Gardner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gardner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gardner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gardner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gardner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gardner

3.8

Dr. Gardner?
Dr. Gardner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Gardner, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I definitely recommend Dr.Gardner to everyone needing a dentist and I definitely recommend even if you have a dentist go see him because you will find out what a real dentist is all about. Then you add his staff and you feel like your at the spa instead of the dentist. I am overjoyed that I have...Read More
Donna Stahl in Chattanooga, TN – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gardner, DDS?
Dr. Gardner is very thorough and skilled. I believe his work is second to none. He listens to your concerns and makes the experience of going to the dentist pleasant. If you are looking for top quality work, Dr. Gardner is an excellent choice.
Bruce G. – Mar 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gardner, DDS?
I saw Dr. Gardner a routine visit and left feeling like I would never want to go anywhere else. I learned things about my mouth I had no idea were going on and had never been discussed with me. Super professional and overall amazing experience! Please go see him.
Stephanie Porter in Sweetwater, TN – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gardner, DDS?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Gardner! It was painless and my teeth look perfect! He is very knowledgeable and skilled, but most importantly you can tell how much he cares for his patients.
Alex Robertson in Chattanooga, TN – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gardner, DDS?
Dr. Gardner is the best! I am so happy with my smile now! He is so caring and gentle. You can tell he is very knowledgeable and is a very skilled dentist. I would recommend him to anyone!
Chattanooga, TN – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gardner, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gardner?