Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS

Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 45

Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Atlanta, GA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Freeman to book an appointment.

Atlanta Dentistry By Design

Visit Website
Atlanta Dentistry By Design1800 Peachtree St Nw Ste 200 Atlanta, GA 30309
Atlanta Dentistry By Design1800 Peachtree St Nw Ste 200 Atlanta, GA 30309

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Freeman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Freeman

Dr. Freeman?
  • Appointment scheduling (36)
  • Office environment (36)
  • Staff friendliness (36)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Great experience and customer service.
Tye in Gasque – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Highly Disappointed in this practice. I work very close to the office and after reading reviews, I decided to visit for a toothache. I initially liked the practice however all the bells and whistles don't make up for the discriminating customer service provided by Randi (office Manager) and limited abilities of Dr. Freeman. I paid for the visit, new x-rays and a prescription, all to be sent to a better Dentist. The referrals are over priced golf-buddies and NOT the best person for your issue.
Atlanta, GA – Apr 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Extremely pleasant experience all around from front desk staff, dental hygienists & Dr. Freeman. Everyone is very friendly and professional. The office is very clean and does not have that dentist office smell I remember from my childhood. The waiting area is well stocked with current magazines and coffee and water. Each appointment feels like a personal experience and that I'm not just another patient.
Brooke M. in Smyrna, GA – Jun 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Had not been to the Dentist in a while. Considering the situation they were really helpful, informative, and efficient. In addition, they were willing to make a prevention plan for me which is a plus.
Marcus M in Lithonia, GA – May 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Been going to Dr. Freeman for years. Top notch staff.
Tom D in Atlanta, GA – May 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
The staff at Dr. Freeman's office is amazing. Dr. Freeman and his team take the pain, dread, and inconvenience away from dentist visits. I was lucky to have found them on my first try after I moved to Atlanta. Since then, I've referred 5 other people to this practice and everyone has agreed with me.
Bryan Thomason in Atlanta, GA – May 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
I arrived at Dr. Freeman's office and was greeted by the receptionist by name with a wonderful smile. I sat down to, grab a magazine and before I could read the cover I was called by name for my appointment, which means no wait time at all. I had a small procedure done with Reena P. and Dr. Freeman. I had absolutely no pain or discomfort. They explained my X-rays, dental health and demonstrated how to properly care for my teeth and gums. Professional, knowledgeable, innovative and friendly!
Tomika S. in Atlanta, GA – May 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Dr. Freeman has been great and his staff is very friendly.
Kathryn Lutrick in Atlanta, GA – May 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Great dentist. Very nice office and pleasant staff.
Jeff Hernandez in Atlanta, GA – May 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Dr. Freeman is always on time, has a very nice staff, and very thorough when answering any and all of my questions about dentistry.
Elizabeth Ward in Atlanta, GA – May 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Dr. Freeman provides excellent dental care in a professional environment. His hygienists are friendly and knowledgeable, and I didn't have a single uncomfortable or painful moment in the chair. They accommodated my entire family - cleaning our teeth at the same time - absolutely the best dental experience we've ever had! I highly recommend Dr. Freeman and Atlanta Dentistry by Design.
Rebekah Davis in Atlanta, GA – May 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Dr. Freeman's office is incredible! The entire staff is so friendly and knowledgeable in their areas of expertise and take the time to get to know their patients personally! Very clean and organized office. I've never had to wait more than 5-10 to go back for my appointment. They understand the insurance benefits and make it easy for patients to know what they will be responsible for. Of all the doctor office's I've been to, this is by far my favorite.
Nick Rider in Atlanta, GA – May 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Such a great experience. Everyone is so sweet and I am in and out quickly.
Rachel B in Atlanta, GA – May 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Dr. Freeman and staff are excellent! They are all polite and curious and do a great job of keeping things on schedule and getting patients in and out on time.
Westley Glisson in Atlanta, GA – May 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
I have been Dr. Freeman's patient since he bought the practice from my former dentist. I have been very pleased with all aspects of his practice. His employees are friendly and very competent. He is an excellent dentist and is what I consider to be conservative in his treatment. I have never felt he was trying to sell me anything even though he is excellent at cosmetic dentistry. His office is efficient and very up to date in all aspects.
Smyrna, GA – May 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Visits to this office are always easy, thorough, and enjoyable. I highly recommend this provider.
Kala Daley in Atlanta, GA – May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Have been a patient of Dr Freeman for many years and have always experienced good care from a very friendly and professional staff. Appointments are on time and any changes are communicated in a very efficient way.The office,equipment and proccedures are state of the art.
Rick O'Callaghan in Atlanta, GA – May 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Dr. Freeman's office is nothing less than a sense of family. They have great customer service, as well as a connection with their patients. They are always upbeat, courteous, and overall compassionate about how their patients feel. I would totally recommend Dr. Freeman's office. Nice, quick, and always a pleasant experience. :)
Shakila Lightfoot in Smyrna, GA – May 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Dr Freeman is very professional and friendly. His staff is also my favorite! They are always so happy and fun. They have office contests that they involve the patients in and have helped me with some past insurance issues I had.
Jackie hernandez in Atlanta GA – May 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?
Dr. Freeman's staff is always friendly, compassionate and accommodating. I've been treated for preventive and corrective care, and have always been met with the highest level of expertise and professionalism. Dr. Freeman has been great about tailoring treatment plans that work well for me. My smile is the best ever!
L Moore in Atlanta, GA – May 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Freeman?

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Freeman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Freeman's conditions and procedures:

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Low Birth Weight - Dwarfism - Dysgammaglobulinemia
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition

Dr. Freeman accepts

Dr. Freeman accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Dental

This practice strives to provide our patients with the highest level of quality care, and ensure that it is delivered safely and professionally in a kind, gentle manner.

Dr. Paul Freeman is a leading general and cosmetic dentist at Atlanta Dentistry by Design and serves patients from in and around Atlanta, Georgia. He provides...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry