Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS

Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 42 years old.

Atlanta Dentistry By Design

• Lincoln
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Freeman

This practice to provides our patients with the highest level of quality care, and ensure that it is delivered safely and professionally in a kind, gentle manner.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Chipped Tooth

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of California At Berkeley
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Tn
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Pikos Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Freeman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Freeman has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Hindi

Dr. Freeman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freeman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Freeman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freeman to family and friends
Dr. Freeman's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
Highly Disappointed in this practice. I work very close to the office and after reading reviews, I decided to visit for a toothache. I initially liked the practice however all the bells and whistles don't make up for the discriminating customer service provided by Randi (office Manager) and limited abilities of Dr. Freeman. I paid for the visit, new x-rays and a prescription, all to be sent to a better Dentist. The referrals are over priced golf-buddies and NOT the best person for your issue.
in Smyrna, GA |
Extremely pleasant experience all around from front desk staff, dental hygienists & Dr. Freeman. Everyone is very friendly and professional. The office is very clean and does not have that dentist office smell I remember from my childhood. The waiting area is well stocked with current magazines and coffee and water. Each appointment feels like a personal experience and that I'm not just another patient.
in Lithonia, GA |
Had not been to the Dentist in a while. Considering the situation they were really helpful, informative, and efficient. In addition, they were willing to make a prevention plan for me which is a plus.
in Atlanta, GA |
Been going to Dr. Freeman for years. Top notch staff.
in Atlanta, GA |
The staff at Dr. Freeman's office is amazing. Dr. Freeman and his team take the pain, dread, and inconvenience away from dentist visits. I was lucky to have found them on my first try after I moved to Atlanta. Since then, I've referred 5 other people to this practice and everyone has agreed with me.
in Atlanta, GA |
I arrived at Dr. Freeman's office and was greeted by the receptionist by name with a wonderful smile. I sat down to, grab a magazine and before I could read the cover I was called by name for my appointment, which means no wait time at all. I had a small procedure done with Reena P. and Dr. Freeman. I had absolutely no pain or discomfort. They explained my X-rays, dental health and demonstrated how to properly care for my teeth and gums. Professional, knowledgeable, innovative and friendly!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Freeman has been great and his staff is very friendly.
in Atlanta, GA |
Great dentist. Very nice office and pleasant staff.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Freeman is always on time, has a very nice staff, and very thorough when answering any and all of my questions about dentistry.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Freeman provides excellent dental care in a professional environment. His hygienists are friendly and knowledgeable, and I didn't have a single uncomfortable or painful moment in the chair. They accommodated my entire family - cleaning our teeth at the same time - absolutely the best dental experience we've ever had! I highly recommend Dr. Freeman and Atlanta Dentistry by Design.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Freeman's office is incredible! The entire staff is so friendly and knowledgeable in their areas of expertise and take the time to get to know their patients personally! Very clean and organized office. I've never had to wait more than 5-10 to go back for my appointment. They understand the insurance benefits and make it easy for patients to know what they will be responsible for. Of all the doctor office's I've been to, this is by far my favorite.
in Atlanta, GA |
Such a great experience. Everyone is so sweet and I am in and out quickly.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Freeman and staff are excellent! They are all polite and curious and do a great job of keeping things on schedule and getting patients in and out on time.
Smyrna, GA |
I have been Dr. Freeman's patient since he bought the practice from my former dentist. I have been very pleased with all aspects of his practice. His employees are friendly and very competent. He is an excellent dentist and is what I consider to be conservative in his treatment. I have never felt he was trying to sell me anything even though he is excellent at cosmetic dentistry. His office is efficient and very up to date in all aspects.
in Atlanta, GA |
Visits to this office are always easy, thorough, and enjoyable. I highly recommend this provider.
in Atlanta, GA |
Have been a patient of Dr Freeman for many years and have always experienced good care from a very friendly and professional staff. Appointments are on time and any changes are communicated in a very efficient way.The office,equipment and proccedures are state of the art.
in Smyrna, GA |
Dr. Freeman's office is nothing less than a sense of family. They have great customer service, as well as a connection with their patients. They are always upbeat, courteous, and overall compassionate about how their patients feel. I would totally recommend Dr. Freeman's office. Nice, quick, and always a pleasant experience. :)
in Atlanta GA |
Dr Freeman is very professional and friendly. His staff is also my favorite! They are always so happy and fun. They have office contests that they involve the patients in and have helped me with some past insurance issues I had.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Freeman's staff is always friendly, compassionate and accommodating. I've been treated for preventive and corrective care, and have always been met with the highest level of expertise and professionalism. Dr. Freeman has been great about tailoring treatment plans that work well for me. My smile is the best ever!
in Atlanta, GA |
I went in for a dental cleaning. The staff was very friendly and helpful. 5/5 would recommend.
in Atlanta, GA |
Super friendly and professional staff, very organized and well maintained facility. They take the time to care for your teeth and not just get you through and out the door.
in Atlanta, GA |
Very friendly, good workers. Never a long wait, and they do great work.
in Decatur, GA |
Personable, knowledgable, and well-organized office!
Very pleasant and professional
Atlanta, GA |
Best dental office in Atlanta. Great customer service, no wait time. Dr. Freeman is friendly and informative, I highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Freeman, DDS?

Visit Dr. Freeman