Dentistry  |
Dr. Paul Etchison, DDS
Dr. Paul Etchison, DDS is a dentist who practices in New Lenox, IL. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

820 Laraway Rd

• Invisalign®
  • MDI Mini Dental Implant
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Same-Day Dental Crowns

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Illinois Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • International Congress Of Oral Implantologists
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Etchison has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Etchison has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Etchison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Etchison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Etchison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Etchison to family and friends
Dr. Etchison's Performance
Chicago, IL |
Excellent, friendly, modern, professional.
in Tinley Park, IL |
Great staff!! Amazing doctor!! Dr. Etchinson explains everything before work is done and make me feel very comfortable.
Thank you for the review!! We are so glad you are comfortable in our care!!! Hope to see you soon!!
Mokena, IL |
I saw Dr. Kathy for a replacement of an older cosmetic veneer. Not only does it look PERFECT now, but both Dr Kathy and assistant Ashley were friendly, gentle, informative, and made sure I had input on color /shape throughout the process so it was exactly how I wanted it! I ALWAYS have a great experience there...everytime! Thank you Nelson Ridge Family Dental!!!!!
Thank you for a great review!! We are so happy you love your veneer!! Have a great summer!
in Joliet, IL |
Dr Etchinson and his staff are very professional and thorough.
Thanks Bud! It is always great seeing you in the office! Enjoy your summer!
New Lenox, IL |
Dr. Etchison and staff are excellent. They are professional, helpful, caring and do excellent work. I will not go anywhere else.
Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experiences with our Nelson Ridge Family! Have a great summer and we will see you soon!
Newark, NJ |
Dr. Etchinson is conscientious, competent and very personable. Pam is absolutely a fantastic dental hygienist who pays attention to detail and does a phenomenal job of cleaning teeth !
Thank you for such a nice review! We love hearing feedback! Have a great summer!
in New Lenox, IL |
The Nelson Dental team got me in right away when I had pain in my tooth. Best dental group ever. Been with them since the practice opened!
Patrice, Thank you for the awesome review and being a long time patient! It is always great to see you! Enjoy your summer!
in Joliet, IL |
Awesome dentists, awesome staff... Make you feel right at home...
Thank you, James! Have a great summer!
in Elwood, il |
Very kind and caring staff. Takes the stress out of going to the dentist
Thank you, Desiree! We look forward to seeing you soon!
in New Lenox Il |
Can't say enough great things about this group. So caring makes you feel like family. The doctors and all staff. State of art technology and the services are all excellent. I can finally say and I'm 58 years old I look forward to seeing them. The number one place to go. Thanks for all the excellent care I received and will receive from all of you. Xoxoxo Pam Vinciguerra
Pam, We always look forward to seeing you as well. Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. Have a great summer!
in New Lenox, IL |
Dr. & Associates were on time and on schedule, so no long waiting for my service,,I was well informed of procedure before, during and after. Really pleased with Dr. Paul and the staff. All were very friendly and I would truly recommend them to anyone.
in Manhattan Il |
I have been to a couple different dentists over my years and i must say that he is top notch in my book. He is always very thorough and doesnt turn it into a pain game for the patiant. His staff is always happy go lucky very easy going and a joy to see. My wife and our 4 children also go and they all love him . With that being said if he were to move his practice we would do the travel to stay a part of his patiant family .100% can not say one bad thing about his practice or his employees !????
Brent, Thank you for taking the time to write such a amazing review. We greatly appreciate it! Have a great summer!
in Lockport, IL |
Dr. Etchison is an excellent young dentist, with a very modern and comfortable office. It's obvious that he's very up to date on his diagnosis and treatment of patients. I receive excellent care from him and his awesome staff!
Thank you, Pete! It is always nice seeing you in the office! Have a great summer!
in Lockport, IL |
AMAZING with kids! Nicest staff takes the time to explain everything and make everyone comfortable! Clean modern office. Highly recommend for the whole family!!
Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you and your family in the future!
New Lenox, IL |
I had Dr. Kathy. She was very thorough and explained everything in terms that were understandable. I was highly satisfied with my first experience here.
Thank you for the great review!
in New Lenox, IL |
The best dental office I have ever been to!
Thank you so much for the kind words, Vaineta!
in Minooka,IL |
I have severe dental anxiety. I immediately knew I was going to be ok. Trust me, they get the anxiety and elevated much of mine from the get go. Jacqueline was the BEST. Dr. Etchison (he introduces himself as Paul) - the best!!! You won't be disappointed!!!!
Thanks for the kinds words, Gail! We very much enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you in the future!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Etchison, DDS?

Visit Dr. Etchison