Dr. Paul Duryea, DDS

Dr. Paul Duryea, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Paul Duryea, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Palm Harbor, FL and has been practicing for 39 years. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Dr. Paul R. Duryea, DDS, MS

2595 Tampa Rd Ste I

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

Learn about Dr. Duryea

Dr. Duryea's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Duryea "Dr. Paul R. Duryea earned his Bachelor's degree in Education from the University of Miami (Florida). He received his first Master of Science degree in Endocrinology with a minor in Anatomy from Wayne State University (Detroit). He attended the University of Detroit Dental School and graduated summa cum laude and Valedictorian of his dental school class. Upon completion, he was accepted into their graduate orthodontic program and received his second Master of Science degree in Orthodontics and a Certificate in Orthodontics. During his education he received numerous awards and is a member of OKU Honors Fraternity and Alpha Omega Fraternity. He has practiced In Palm Harbor since 1983, specializing in adolescent and adult orthodontics and is an Invisalign® certified provider. He currently serves on the oral surgery teams at both Morton Plant/Mease Hospital and University Community Hospital in Tampa. He served as an advisory Board member, and was an original Board member of the Palm Harbor University High School Medical magnet program"

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Duryea "I love the vibe of Dr. Duryea’s office. The staff is helpful and friendly. Amy always accommodates my busy school schedule and I’m in and out of the office quickly. Thanks for making my “braces experience” a great one!"
"I love the vibe of Dr. Duryea?s office. The staff is helpful and friendly. Amy always accommodates my busy school schedule and I?m in and out of the office quickly. Thanks for making my ?braces experience? a great one! ~ Allison K."

"At our orthodontic practice, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward our needs. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure that each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• University of Detroit Mercy
    Other Education | Completed 1981
  • Wayne St U
    Other Education | Completed 1974

Dr. Duryea has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Duryea has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duryea does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duryea and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duryea's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duryea to family and friends
41 total reviews

Dr. Duryea's Performance

Dr. Duryea Says:
"

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is important so we can always strive to improve our care.

"