Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 57

Dentistry

Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Glen Ridge, NJ and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey medical school in 1991. He is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD

Glen Ridge Dental Arts

200 Highland Ave Ste 260 Glen Ridge, NJ 07028 ()

Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners

Compare Dr. Dionne with our nearby Dentistry Practitioners at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.

These providers are on the medical staff of Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.

Dr. Dionne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dionne

Dr. Dionne

Dr Dionne is a very caring and gentle dentist. He is one of the few doctors who will spend as much time with his patient as needed to be sure they see and understand any issues. I trust Dr. Dionne implicitly and have been a patient of his for over 10 years. He is an excellent dentist and also helped me with my sleep apnea by fitting me for an oral appliance since I couldn't tolerate my CPAP. I feel so rested now and I can't thank him enough.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD?
Dr. Dionne and his staff made me feel comfortable through out my visits to his office. His staff, with their gentle chats, helped me to get over my fears of the dentist. Dr. Dionne is clearly a Five Star dentist and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Dionne for years now, and visiting is consistently a pleasant experience. Dr. Dionne and his staff are welcoming, comforting, and make the experience as stress free as possible. The have done a great job on my teeth (which really needed the work), and I would recommend him to anyone.
Morristown, NJ – Mar 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD?
I now take my entire family to Dr Dionne and always tell my friends about him as he is so good. He is thorough and so professional and always makes me feel at ease. He has built a relationship with all of us and cares so much. He has done Invisalign on both me and my husband and our teeth look amazing! I would recommend Dr Dionne over and over again!
Cristina in Summit, NJ – Jan 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dionne?

My goal is to provide you and your family with the finest dental care available in a gentle and relaxing atmosphere, using the latest technology.

"I love being a dentist.   In the span of a few weeks I can create a beautiful smile that can greatly improve a person's looks, and even change...Read more

1991
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey
1991
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey
1987
Temple University

Is Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD accepting new patients?

Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Dionne's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Dionne accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD's top areas of care?

Dr. Dionne frequently treats Broken Tooth, Cavity, and Chipped Tooth. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Dionne treats.

Where is Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD's office located?

Dr. Dionne's office is located at 200 Highland Ave Ste 260, Glen Ridge, NJ 07028. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Dionne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Paul Dionne, DMD?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Dionne accepts

Dr. Dionne accepts the following insurance:

Guardian