Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male

Dr. Difranco

Park Ridge Orthopedic Surgeons

401 W Talcott Rd Park Ridge, IL 60068

Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Park Ridge, IL. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Difranco to book an appointment.

Dr. Difranco's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Difranco

Dr. Difranco?
This is the best orthodontist office. The staff and Dr. DiFranco are always pleasant, welcoming & accommodating.
Mark Diatte – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Such a wonderful place. Everyone there go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and comfortable. They made my sons first experience so great. They are so informative and make understanding the process easy. You can tell they take great pride in their work. So happy we chose Dr Difranco as our orthodontist.
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Great doctor, excellent results.
Carla – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
I've been to 4 orthodontists in the past 2 months. This was by far the best experience I've had. Everyone was kind and accommodating from beginning to end. Dr. Difranco easily and quickly resolved my issue at a fair price. I felt taken care of and that all my needs were addressed with no unnecessary costs or procedures. I'm so grateful!
Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Great experience at dr. Di franco. My Invisalign treatment is done and we achieved what we set out to achieve. They’re always on time and were quick yet gave me the i me attention needed
Valerie G. – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Today was an exceptional experience. I called in for a repair to my daughters braces. Lil answered and went through some potential options of appointment times for the week. When none of the worked for us, we scheduled something for the following week. Lil called me back a few minutes later. She had taken it upon herself to speak with Dr. DiFranco. She was concerned that there might be some shifting of a tooth if it was not repaired. She convinced Dr. DiFranco to squeeze her in the same evening. Lil epitomizes taking ownership of a situation and understanding fully the business as a whole, not just her small segment. Lil, thank you for seeing each situation on its own merits and acting in accordance. Hope you are employee of the week!
Tara – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Dr. DiFranco and his orthodontic and office staff are exceptional. The highest level of care is delivered with expertise, professionalism, and compassion by all. All phases of the treatment were explained carefully and questions were welcomed and answered. Appointments are scheduled and carried out like clockwork and the office works well in cooperation with school schedules and other dental appointments. My granddaughter has wonderful results after her braces. Thank you so much!
Mary O – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
I have to say that Dr. Defranco has been a blessing to my children before seeing him my daughter was told she needed oral surgery to fix a locked jaw. Dr. Defranco was referred to us by our previous dentist and I have to say the first visit he reassured us my daughter needed no surgery and he was going to fix her jaw in no time and that's what he did. Hes very kind, funny and professional. My kids just had their braces taken out this past few months and they look great. I highly recommend Dr. Defranco to everyone he really cares for his patients and always makes them feel important. A very professional, caring ,knowledgeable helpful staff. I'm going to miss them all
Maribel Delgado – Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
We don't have braces yet but have been seen multiple times. He is monitoring my daughters baby teeth as we prepare for braces because she has a few complications. He is wonderful! We are never rushed and explains everything. The staff is amazing and the kids love going to the office. The office is beautiful and so welcoming!
ASR – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Wonderful care and great results. Very pleased with both sons' treatments.
Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Great! My 2nd child fitted for braces with him.
Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Love this place. Staff is always courteous and very friendly. Dr. Is top notch. Highly recommend.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Great office staff and assistants! Very comfortable and very kid friendly! The Dr and staff Are extremely knowledgeable and up to date on the newest technologies and techniques.
Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
My son had his braces removed today and we couldn’t be happier with Dr. DiFranco! He is such an educated, friendly, thorough Orthodontist. He sticks to the timeline, and the results are amazing! He and his staff made getting braces a lot easier. The office staff is so kind! They are effective and efficient as well. The office is clean and welcoming. We never had to wait too long after our appointment time to see the doctor. Our other son will be getting braces soon, and we will definitely be returning to DiFranco Orthodontics—there’s no other place like it!
Glenview , IL – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
My son had his braces removed today and as anticipated 26 months ago. Great staff in all areas, good appointment policies, and timely visits.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Started Nov 2018 as an adult with second round of braces. First round in the 1970’s, all my teeth shifted. I did Invisalign’s. Appointments worked around my busy work schedule. Mar 2019, started retainer. Very pleased with the results!!! I would highly recommend Dr DiFranco and his well trained machine. His staff is so professional. I would highly recommend. I am also in health care and they are truly up to date on treatments.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
I had 3 boys with braces under Dr. DeFranco’s care. He is so great with the kids and very meticulous with their care and outcome. Excellent experience!
Chicago, IL – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Five in our family have needed braces and Dr. DiFranco was our go-to orthodontist. He has a well run office with a friendly, hard working staff, he is a caring doctor and also delivers excellent results!
Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Doctor Difranco is one of the best and carrying docs I have ever met. My son's case was a very difficult one. He has been seeing Dr. DIFRANCO for over 5 years with improvement I thought was impossible to achieve. We trust Dr. DIFRANCO completely. Also, the staff is extremely nice. I love the ladies!
Iwona S in Elmwood Park – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?
Dr DiFranco is amazing. He was the orthodontist for both of my children 25 yrs. ago so I went to him 4 yrs. ago when it was my turn. I got my braces off today and when I saw myself smile for the first time I had goosebumps! He is very detailed in the process for the best results. I really appreciate his professional and accommodating staff. They really make you feel welcomed and comfortable. , Those I have referred to him have been very happy and have referred others. Call them!
D. Savic – Sep 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Difranco?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics