Contact provider for availability

Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Difranco Jr
401 W Talcott Rd Park Ridge, IL 60068

Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Park Ridge, IL. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Difranco Jr accepts

Dr. Difranco Jr accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Difranco Jr treats your condition or procedure

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Difranco Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Difranco Jr

Dr. Difranco Jr?
Dr. Difranco Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS
Great office staff and assistants! Very comfortable and very kid friendly! The Dr and staff Are extremely knowledgeable and up to date on the newest technologies and techniques.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
Helpful and friendly staff. Dr Difranco spent the time to explain all procedures thoroughly to our child as well as to us. Never had to wait when we had an appointment. Would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
My son had his braces removed today and we couldn’t be happier with Dr. DiFranco! He is such an educated, friendly, thorough Orthodontist. He sticks to the timeline, and the results are amazing! He and his staff made getting braces a lot easier. The office staff is so kind! They are effective and efficient as well. The office is clean and welcoming. We never had to wait too long after our appointment time to see the doctor. Our other son will be getting braces soon, and we will definitely be returning to DiFranco Orthodontics—there’s no other place like it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
My son had his braces removed today and as anticipated 26 months ago. Great staff in all areas, good appointment policies, and timely visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
Started Nov 2018 as an adult with second round of braces. First round in the 1970’s, all my teeth shifted. I did Invisalign’s. Appointments worked around my busy work schedule. Mar 2019, started retainer. Very pleased with the results!!! I would highly recommend Dr DiFranco and his well trained machine. His staff is so professional. I would highly recommend. I am also in health care and they are truly up to date on treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
I had 3 boys with braces under Dr. DeFranco’s care. He is so great with the kids and very meticulous with their care and outcome. Excellent experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
Five in our family have needed braces and Dr. DiFranco was our go-to orthodontist. He has a well run office with a friendly, hard working staff, he is a caring doctor and also delivers excellent results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
Doctor Difranco is one of the best and carrying docs I have ever met. My son's case was a very difficult one. He has been seeing Dr. DIFRANCO for over 5 years with improvement I thought was impossible to achieve. We trust Dr. DIFRANCO completely. Also, the staff is extremely nice. I love the ladies!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
Dr DiFranco is amazing. He was the orthodontist for both of my children 25 yrs. ago so I went to him 4 yrs. ago when it was my turn. I got my braces off today and when I saw myself smile for the first time I had goosebumps! He is very detailed in the process for the best results. I really appreciate his professional and accommodating staff. They really make you feel welcomed and comfortable. , Those I have referred to him have been very happy and have referred others. Call them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
Dr DiFranco is a wonderful orthodontist. He is so conscientious & caring, wanting his patients to be happy and satisfied withthe results and taking pride in his work. His entire Staff is incredible. Everyone is patient, kind and caring. Definitely recommend them to others. Very positive experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
Great orthodontist! Very friendly service, appointments are in time, doctor, and actually entire office, truly care about the patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
I just completed my 2nd visit with my 7 yr daughter who is a new patient. I have been extremely impressed by every staff member - from reception, billing, hygienists etc. Everyone was working very hard- it’s a busy office- however personable detail focused and helpful. I rarely have this experience of exceptional customer/patient service . It’s a fabulous change! Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
Dr DiFranco and his staff are excellent! Professiona, caring and accommodating to name a few! Both my kids had braces from there and both have Beautiful teeth! Thank you Dr. DiFranco! Mike C.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
The kindest people you could ask for. Very convienient times for appointments and it is always easy to go in to fix something. I love the way my teeth look and never doubted getting my treatment there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
From start to finish, everyone at DiFranco Orthdontics was extremely helpful and professional. Highly recommend for braces and retainers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
Excellent service. Have been here with both of my children for braces. Has even met us at the office when closed for broken brackets.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?
Simply horrible experience, fees are super high and simply written on a piece of paper. Not professional at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Difranco Jr, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Difranco Jr?