Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Darmon

Paul Darmon DDS PC

31815 Southfield Rd Ste 20 Beverly Hills, MI 48025

Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Beverly Hills, MI and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry in 1985 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Darmon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Darmon

98.01980198019803%

Dr. Darmon?
Dr. Darmon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS
Without question, Dr. Darmon is one of the top dentist in Oakland County. He is not only an excellent dentist, but is also pleasant, caring, and goes out of his way to ensure patient satisfaction. In addition, his staff is friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. I was extremely pleased with a recent visit I had with Dr. Darmon last month. I highly recommend Dr. Darmon to anyone searching for a skilled and experienced dentist they can trust!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
I ended up with an excruciating toothache on a recent flight back from Mexico, and Dr. Darmon's staff was able to squeeze me in as an emergency patient when I arrived home. The office is clean and welcoming, and the staff is friendly and professional. Dr. Darmon was able to quickly diagnose the problem, and relieve me of relieve my pain. I appreciate everyone's efforts, and will definitely be returning for my future dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
Dr. Darmon is the best! I am a hygienist and could have free dental work at the office I work in, but I feel Dr. Darmon's work is the best I've seen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Darmon's for three years. Besides his warmth and concern, his expertise continually impresses me. He explains my dental issues so that I understand them. We discuss options and make a plan. And pain? Even when I thought I would be in pain after a procedure - I wasn't! I'm continually amazed by this. I have referred several friends to Dr. Darmon and they are extremely pleased, as well. I'm hoping he never retires! Elli Altman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
My biggest fear was the dentist. I went to Dr. Darmon and that changed. Dr. Darmon and his staff were wonderful. They made me feel as very comfortable. Dr. Darmon was very thorough, reassuring ,comforting as well professional. I am more than satisfied with the dental I had done. I have highly of Dr. Darmon to many people I know and I would recommend him highly. Thank you Dr. Darmon for being such a great dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
I recommend Dr. Darmon to all of my friends, family and even business associates. Dr. Darmon has been my dentist for over thirty years. He has been able to handle every dental need and emergency I have had and he has always made himself available to meet my needs. Just as important, his staff is excellent and they make every visit a positive experience. You will not find a dentist that cares more about you and your overall health. Dr. Darmon is clearly the best choice to be your dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
Without a doubt, the finest dental care I have ever received. Dr. Darmon's expertise, gentle touch, compassion, kindness, attentiveness and concern for his patients' well-being is unsurpassed. His entire staff is equally kind and caring, ensuring patients receive timely, expert care (including dental emergencies). Dr. Darmon doesn't just care for your smile, he makes sure you leave with a smile from the heart. Thank you, Dr. Darmon and your entire staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
I have been visiting Dr Darmon for several years now. He and his team are very compassionate and professional, each time I am in their office. They take the time to get to know each person, to ensure they are providing excellent service for each patient. I highly recommend Dr Darmon & staff, for your dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
Dr. Darmon has extraordinary technique, is very knowledgeable and caring, as is his staff and partner. Keeps up with all new tech and materials. Due to bad care from another dental practice, I had to have some serious repair work done, and Dr. Darmon checked on me each evening, plus gave me his off hour contact numbers if I had any trouble. The 8/15 review sounds like a person who needs a reality check – maybe they can ask their other personality to help with that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
Dr Darmon is fabulous with our whole family. He and his staff go above and beyond to help patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
Best practice ever! Estimates accurate, will work with you if needed, quality work, great staff and current technology. As for the person from Royal Oak, you owe what your insurance doesn’t pay. Your copays are published by your insurer. Make sure you are current on your meds before you write your next review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
I fine the anonymous review giving one star from "Royal Oak" to Dr, Darmon not only fascinating, but clearly this "patient" has an agenda and quite frankly I doubt ever visited Dr. Darmon. We have been his patients for many years and I can tell anyone (as other reviews agree) that this dentist is the most caring most knowledgable kind hearted skilled technician you will ever find in the world of dentistry or any other profession for that matter. He is available day and night, and cares deeply.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
Dr. Darmon is a great guy and a great dentist w/ a serious professional interest in thoughtful, hi-tech care. His staff is the real difference; well-trained, low-turnover resources throughout who function as a team and get the little stuff right that makes the office run smoothly. You see the same faces year to year and the stability has made for a great environment for our kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
My family and I have been patients for over 5 years and have never had a bad experience! My children LOVE going to the dentist, how often do you hear that? My son had to have a filling & extraction of a baby tooth & still came out smiling! We all have the utmost respect for & trust in Dr. Darmon & everyone who works in his office. Simply the best is all I can say!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
Underneath all the warmness, environment etc, the bottom line is 1.They bill you hard without telling you upfront. They will tell you a much less amount of copay to lure you in. Then they will bill you hard on your insurance & copay a month later. 2, technique wise, he is not that impressive. He cracked my tooth without telling me, and was very harsh on dental procedure. Eventually I had to extract my tooth & did a very expensive implant. I was fooled by his credential and evaluations on web.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?
Wonderful, knowledgeable, compassionate and highly-skilled define Dr. Darmon and his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Darmon, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Darmon?

We welcome you to our practice and look forward to building a lifelong relationship with you as your family's dental care provider. We welcome patients from Beverly Hills and Metro Detroit area. Whether you regularly take care of your teeth, or it's ...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• American Academy of Oral Systemic Health, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • Francis Vedder Crown and Bridge Society, Member

Dr. Darmon accepts

Dr. Darmon accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Darmon treats your condition or procedure

• Invisalign®
  • Laser Cavity Detection
  • Laser Treatment for Dental Fillings
  • Limited Gum Surgery
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Replant
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning