Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Paul Connolly, DMD
Dr. Paul Connolly was graduated from Boston College with a bachelor's degree in Biochemistry before attending the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. At Penn, he received the Joseph E. Ewing Award for Outstanding Clinical Performance in Fixed Prosthodontics, National Board Part I Honors and the Horace Wells Club Trust Scholarship. Dr. Connolly completed his three-year residency in prosthodontics at the University of Iowa. Prosthodontics is a specialty recognized by the American Dental Association emphasizing special training in cosmetic dentistry, implants, TMJ disorders, veneers, crowns, bridges, removable prostheses and complex dental treatment.

Bedford Center for Prosthodontics

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Same-Day Dental Crowns
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Boston College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Residency In Prosthodontics At The University Of Iowa
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Connolly has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Connolly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Connolly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Connolly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Connolly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Connolly to family and friends
Dr. Connolly's Performance
Excellent dentist. Really put me at ease!
in Moultonborough, NH |
I am very grateful to have had access to the level of treatment afforded by Bedford Center for Prosthodontics. Once a source of pride, my teeth recently had become a source of anxiety owing to visible, profound erosion. The treatment plan was extensive, and I felt overwhelmed and embarrassed about the crowns I would need. Because of the first-rate expertise and sensitive staff, my experience was painless, and I felt reassured every step of the way. At long last, I have my confidence back!
in Nashua, NH |
Dr.Connolly is a very proficient professional who has provided excellent care for me with my total mouth implant experience. He is kind, down to earth and eager to ensure patients are comfortable with every step of the process. I recommend him very highly to anyone looking for prosthodontic care.
Nashua, NH |
From the initial appointment to the last appointment we had, Dr. Connolly and his staff were caring, professional, and understood my needs.
in bedford, nh |
Doctor Connolly and the staff at Bedford Center for Prosthodontics are friendly, professional courteous-- they are great!!! They go out of their way to make your dental experience comfortable while providing excellent results. I highly recommend Doctor Connolly!!
in Dunbarton, NH |
I could not possibly be more pleased with the treatment that I have received from Dr. Connolly and his entire staff. I had some serious dental issues when I first went to Dr. Connolly,approximately 4 years ago, and thanks to the excellent care that I received, I feel better, look better and am a lot healthier. He took the time to explain, in detail, everything that he and his assistants would be doing to put me on the road to a healthy and brighter smile. My sincere thanks to the entire staff.
in Worcester, MA |
I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Connolly's Practice. I have had implants for over 15 years, and it is the best decision I have ever made. Charlene, the Dental Hygienist is fantastic, as are the assistants, and the office staff. Dr. Connolly really cares about his patients, and has the knowledge on the latest in Prosthodontics. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Connolly, and explore the wonderful world of implants, the closest thing to real teeth. You won't regret it.
in Henniker, NH |
I saw Dr. Connolly for 2 crowns and an adjacent bridge. My case was difficult, as I am very nervous and have PTSD. Dr. Connolly listened carefully and responded calmly to my concerns prior to the oral surgery. When I went for the procedure, he was quietly reassuring. Also, because of my problems, he had included a hospital anesthesiologist to work with him. Everything went smoothly. I felt secure because of the thoroughness, professionalism, and respect that the doctor conveyed.
in Manchester, NH |
He is the finest dentist I ever had. I'm not an easy patient to treat. I have a very different and difficult bite to deal with. He is a very thorough, well trained, and very personable doctor. His staff have always taken great care of me and acted in the most professional manner. He always answers all my questions thoroughly. He seems to care about what is best for his patients and doesn't try to perform procedures that are not necessary which is great for the budget conscience consumer.
in Bow, NH |
We are extremely satisfied with the quality of the services we have received from Dr. Connolly as well as his staff.
Merrimack, NH |
This practice erased 20 years of negative experiences and marginal care in the dental field. Dr. Connolly and his staff are professional and knowledgeable, and the standard of care is excellent.
Hyde Park, MA |
Hi, can't say enough about Dr. Connolly and his entire staff; I've been seeing him for about 8 years, for all dental work, cleanings, repair, replacement; I live in Boston and still drive up to Bedford rather than switch to someone local! In addition to my responses to the questionnaire below, there are two areas that I'd like to mention that stand out in his work- thoroughness and perfection. So, I am more than happy to give my highest recommendation for him.
in Epping, NH |
Dr. Connolly saved my mouth! Over 5 years ago, I arrived with badly worn, eroded and chipped teeth and infections. He created a 3-stage strategy: stabilization to stop further loss / a great-looking temporary restoration that lasted for for many months / a permanent row of crowns that look and feel like my own teeth [or even a bit better]. Paul has the touch! His careful and conservative craftsmanship preserved my tooth structure to contain costs. I'm pleased and grateful.
in Bedford, NH |
As I healthcare provider, I can say that this is an outstanding office. The staff is very courteous and helpful. Dr. Connolly is an excellent practitioner and explains things very well. He is patient and very pleasant. This wonderful attitude extends to all the dental assistants. Would not use any other office for my prosthodontic needs
Manchester, NH |
Dr. Connolly is not only a very skilled prosthodontist, but has a wonderful chair-side manner. I put my full trust in him and his recommendations and could not be happier with the results. His staff is extremely friendly and they make their patients feel very comfortable. Dr. Connolly was recommended to me as the best prosthodontist in Southern New Hampshire and he didn't let us down. I have already recommended Dr. Connolly to a close friend. He and his staff are excellent in all regards.
in NH |
Dr. Connolly and his team have been kind, informed, and thorough in all aspects of my dental care. Through the course of extensive prosthedontic surgery, he and his team were transparent with everything that was going on, and I always felt comfortable during procedures. I would recommend this office to anyone in need of this sort of work.
in Rutland, VT |
Dr. Connolly is an example of excellence in every way. He listens to his patients and addresses their concerns. I have never left his office without feeling that I have just had a visit with the greatest dentist/ prosthodontist in the Northeast!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Connolly, DMD?
Are you Dr. Connolly?

Visit Dr. Connolly

Dr. Connolly accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental Premier

Hospitals where Dr. Connolly has admitting privileges

Elliot Hospital
1 Elliot Way
Manchester, NH 03103

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Prosthodontics