Dr. Paul Christianson, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Paul Christianson, DDS

Dr. Paul Christianson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Rockledge, FL. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Christianson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Christianson's goal is to provide high quality dental treatment while maintaining a friendly atmosphere. Building a long lasting relationship with our patients. Our office is located on Suntree Blvd. Serving the North Melbourne, Suntree, and Viera area.

Dr. Christianson's Experience

Visiting Dr. Christianson

Dr. Christianson accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Christianson is now accepting new patients

Dr. Christianson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Christianson to family and friends
Dr. Christianson's Performance
in Melbourne, FL |
I have been a patient for 11 years. Regular checkups are scheduled at my convenience. My one emergency, a small buildup of a chipped tooth, was effectively executed in one day. All personnel are friendly and seem anxious to serve.
in Melbourne, Fl |
Really solid dental office. The entire staff are really friendly and easy to work with and talk to. I've never had a better experience going to the dentist.
Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Christianson has restored my faith in mankind. After being told that I needed $6,000 in dentistry by my previous dentist, I was shocked when Dr. C. told me that I needed nothing. Dr. Christianson is not only honest, but gentle, kind, & patient. I recently had a crown replaced by choice, & it was totally painless. I was seen on time, & that time was devoted to me..not back & forth with other patients. His staff is so pleasant & helpful making you feel like family.You won't be disappointed!
in Merritt Island, FL |
I am extremely scared of dentist for many, many reasons. When I made an emergency appointment with Dr. Christianson it felt really good right from the beginning! Stephanie was the bomb! She made sure I was comfortable and knowing I wouldn't say anything if it was wrong, made sure to check on me all the time! Dr. C was awesome as well, explained all of the options without pushing anything and sat and talked to me for a long while to make sure I was numb! Kim is also awesome! Thank you!!!!!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Christianson is THE BEST dentist I have ever had! We have recently moved to Miami, and yet we STILL travel 3 hours to go to Dr. Christianson. Kim, the receptionist, is not only EXTREMELY helpful, pleasant, and sweet, but know the dental insurance inside and out! WOW! I've never seen anything like it! And then you have Dr. Christianson's dental hygienists, Stephanie and Yeda, who are the mos professional, well-educated, kind, gentle, girls you'll ever want working on your teeth!! AWESOME!
in Melbourne, FL |
I had a tooth that was broken causing me to bite the inside of my mouth. Dr. Christianson ground down the broken tooth. The office staff was nice and very helpful. Dr. Christianson was gentle and took care of the problem. I was referred by a friend and am very happy that I went there.
in Melbourne, FL |
I can count on the staff and dr to always be available to me. I am very comfortable with the knowledge of the dr and his wonderful staff.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr C. is the best ... has a no frills waiting room ( so you don't pay for fancy stuff in that room ) has reasonable prices , and the staff is excellent too ! My wife had a lot of work done there and now it's my turn ...
Cocoa, FL |
Needed a tooth extracted that I was putting off for a long time, pain becoming unbearable. Called late in the day explaining the situation and got a appointment the next morning as first patient. Very professional and courteous, clean office and reasonable prices. While many dentists prefer to push a Root Canal which is where they make a ton of money, Dr. Christianson did not try to sell any high dollar procedures. Tooth was extracted, pain free after the procedure. Highly recommend!!!!!
in Daytona Beach, FL |
Dr Christian is very professional. His staff is very friendly and professional. Have not found a better doctor or staff as good as they are.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Christianson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Christianson?

Compare Dr. Christianson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Christianson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Christianson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Christianson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Christianson has no media or publications listed.

• Chipped Tooth

Ft. Carson, Colorado

Completed in 1985

University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus

Graduated in 1971

Dr. Christianson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christianson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings