Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD

Prosthodontics | Male

ClearChoice 10706 S River Front Pkwy South Jordan, UT 84095 Get Directions
Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD

Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD is a dentist who practices in South Jordan, UT.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Child Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Child's personal mantra is: "If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when will you have time to do it over again". With this in mind, Dr. Child is very detailed, takes time to explain ALL of your options, including the benefits and limitations/risks of each option, then provides you with his professional opinion on what treatment option would be best, given your specific circumstance, time restraints, and financial ability. Dr. Child takes great joy and happiness in treating all your oral health care with the best products, materials, and proven techniques.

Dr. Child Jr's Experience

Dr. Child Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Child Jr to family and friends
Dr. Child Jr's Performance
in Payson, Utah |
He is caring and wants to make sure that your smile is beautiful. He is great to work with. He answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend him and his staff!
in Sandy, Ut |
I recommend Dr Child because of how knowledgeable he is in his field and how nice he was to deal with my personal limitations. Specifically, he was excellent at explaining my options and helping me chose a solution that I am more than pleased with. I can't lean back all the way in the dentist chair and Dr Child found a way to work while respecting my limitations. I am more than pleased with my experience with Dr Child at Clear Choice. I used to have pain & worry, now I have a bright future!
in Ogden, UT |
He is a total joy to work with and a perfectionist when it comes to your satisfaction and your smile and how you look. Your teeth and smile are so important and I really appreciated the amount of time and effort spent by Dr. Child making sure that everything looked natural, which it did. The staff is also very amazing. Everyone is friendly and concerned and truly care about your comfort. Dr. Child is truly one of the most caring dentists that I have ever worked with and I would recommend him
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Child, and his team, have been an absolute joy to work with. From the standard visits and fittings, to the explanations and ability to answer my, seemingly endless, questions. I am relatively young for someone needing implants. I was never made to feel ashamed or embarrassed of my teeth. I am halfway completed now, and could not be happier or more confident with the work. Thank you Dr. Child.
South Jordan Utah |
My experience with clear choice has been amazing! When I first went into clear choice, I realize there was actually hope to have a pretty smile. They instantly made me feel at home, they answered all of my questione and concerns, and they treated me like a friend rather than a patient. It has been 14 years since I have been able to smile with confidence. Now I can things to Dr. Child I have appreciated the fact that Dr. Child is a perfectionist. I couldn't be happier with my experience.
in Kaysville, Utah |
Dr Child Jr has been such a joy to work with. He explains the procedure in full. If you have any questions he answers them for you. He is a true professional in his field. He makes sure you are happy with the results of your teeth. He does not settle for anything less than perfection meeting him was a pure pleasure. I would recommend him to anyone looking at going to clear choice.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD?
Are you Dr. Child Jr?

Compare Dr. Child Jr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Child Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Child Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available
    •  Sanctions found

Dr. Child Jr has no awards or honors listed.

• www.credential.org www.edgemontdental.com

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Sanction

Dr. Child Jr has received 1 sanction

• Failure to pay taxes (4/21/2017)
      • Action Taken: Suspension
      • Summary: Child Jr, Paul Lorin DMD: License # 04212017: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The dentist failed to file and/or pay Illinois State income taxes. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation placed the dentist's license on SUSPENSION.
      • State: Illinois

• Broken Tooth
    • Chronic Periodontitis
    • Edentulism
    • Periodontitis

Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
      Lsu Prosthodontics

Dr. Child Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Child Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics
    • Dental Laboratory Technology

• Bone Grafting
    • Bone Regeneration Procedure
    • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
    • Ceramic Dental Crowns