Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD

Prosthodontics ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Child Jr

Summit Dental

984 N 3200 W Layton, UT 84041

Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD is a prosthodontics practitioner in Layton, UT. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine and practices prosthodontics, dentistry, and more.

Dr. Child Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Child Jr

Dr. Child Jr?
Dr. Child Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD
I cannot be more pleased- my "whole mouth reconstruction" is as functional as it is beautiful. Dr. Child is the best! An outstanding professional who has a calming and comforting affect- he listened to and addressed all of my concerns- He is experienced with matchless technical skill and an exceptional aesthetic eye- He imparts a confidence in his work and sense that he derives his satisfaction in attending to every detail necessary to ensure you have a perfect outcome- Admirable integrity, I highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD?
Having work closely with Dr. Child as a master denture technician I can say that he has a great attention to detail and excellent chairside manners. He cared about our patients and payed close attention to their specific needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD?
Due to a congenital bilateral cleft lip and palate, I presented a unique challenge for Oral Surgical and Dental work with Prosthodontics. I had heard of Dr. Paul Child and called to make an appt. He agreed to see me and within minutes he presented me with a plan. I felt his creativity was brilliant as was his knowledge of his work. It meant traveling from Chicago to Utah to see Dr. Child. It was worth every penny -I hope the outcome met his approval, it sure met mine. He's a 5 Star Doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD?
Terrific, articulate, competent and open in handling another provider’s mistakes! Paul Child Jr. knows his professional domain top to bottom.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD?
Dr. Child was without a doubt the best dentist I've ever had. I've been going to him for the past decade and he has helped me in ways that I cannot begin to thank him for. From simple cleaning and dental care, to crowns, implants, and full reconstructive dental surgery. All of which were completed with the utmost professionalism and care. I now finally love my teeth, my smile, and I owe it all to Dr. Child. I would recommend him to anyone and will continue to see him as a patient moving forward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD?
I learned of Dr Child through a friend when I needed emergency dental work. I had a tooth that died and needed an implant. He was great to accept my insurance. Over time, he has replaced many of my old crowns and done it to meet my schedule. He is incredibly conscientious and uses state of the art equipment so there's never any pain. I consider him the best dentist I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD?
He is caring and wants to make sure that your smile is beautiful. He is great to work with. He answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend him and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD?
I recommend Dr Child because of how knowledgeable he is in his field and how nice he was to deal with my personal limitations. Specifically, he was excellent at explaining my options and helping me chose a solution that I am more than pleased with. I can't lean back all the way in the dentist chair and Dr Child found a way to work while respecting my limitations. I am more than pleased with my experience with Dr Child at Clear Choice. I used to have pain & worry, now I have a bright future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD?
He is a total joy to work with and a perfectionist when it comes to your satisfaction and your smile and how you look. Your teeth and smile are so important and I really appreciated the amount of time and effort spent by Dr. Child making sure that everything looked natural, which it did. The staff is also very amazing. Everyone is friendly and concerned and truly care about your comfort. Dr. Child is truly one of the most caring dentists that I have ever worked with and I would recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD?
Dr. Child, and his team, have been an absolute joy to work with. From the standard visits and fittings, to the explanations and ability to answer my, seemingly endless, questions. I am relatively young for someone needing implants. I was never made to feel ashamed or embarrassed of my teeth. I am halfway completed now, and could not be happier or more confident with the work. Thank you Dr. Child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Child Jr, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Child Jr?

Dr. Child's personal mantra is: "If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when will you have time to do it over again". With this in mind, Dr. Child is very detailed, takes time to explain ALL of your options, including the benefits and ...

• Prosthodontics
  • Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry

Lsu Prosthodontics
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine

• www.credential.org www.edgemontdental.com,

Dr. Child Jr accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Child Jr has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(801) 547-8800Find providers who accept this insurance

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Failure to file/pay taxes (4/21/2017)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Child Jr treats your condition or procedure

• Canine Teeth, Absence Upper Permanent
  • Ceramic Dental Crowns
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Chronic Periodontitis
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Dental Bone Loss