Dr. Paul Barnes, DDS

Dr. Paul Barnes, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Paul Barnes, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Granville, OH. He practices dentistry.Read his story

1935 Newark Granville Rd

Granville, OH 43023

Learn about Dr. Barnes

Dr. Barnes' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Barnes "I love being a dentist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I've built with my patients and their families are one in a million. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when they come to me for treatment and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve. Education and experience My education in dentistry has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. Continuing education By regularly participating in continuing education, I am aware of the latest technology and dental treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results. Commitment to community I am truly blessed to live and work in such a wonderful community. I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families, and it is such an honor to know that I have made a difference in so many of my patients' lives. I couldn't ask for a better job or for better people sharing their smiles with me. I look forward to working with you."

This content was provided by Dr. Barnes "At our office your dental needs will be treated as if you were a member of our own family. Dr. Paul R. Barnes and his qualified staff have created an office that is truly warm and friendly. Dr. Barnes brings a deep experience to your oral care. He has been practicing since 1979. We value you the person, and welcome you to our office where the only doors you will need to open are the first ones into the office."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Barnes is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Barnes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barnes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barnes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barnes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barnes

Dr. Barnes?
Dr. Barnes' Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Barnes?