Dr. Paul Allen, DDS

Dr. Paul Allen, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Paul Allen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Saginaw, MI. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

Dr. Paul Allen

6300 State St Ste 3

Saginaw, MI 48603

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Guardian
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "I love being a dentist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people. The friendships that I've built with my patients and their families are one in a million. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when they come to me for treatment and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve. Education/Experience University of Michigan Dental School – Doctor of Dental Surgery Continuing Education By regularly participating in continuing education, I am able to stay current on the latest technology and dental treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results. I am a member of several professional associations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education, including: American Dental Association Commitment to the Community I am truly blessed to live and work in such a wonderful community. I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families, and it is always such an honor to know that I have made a difference in so many of my patients’ lives. I couldn’t ask for a better career or for a better group of people to be sharing their smiles with me. I look forward to working with you."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "Thank you Dr. Allen & staff for your helpful and thoughtful ways. I’ve never met a team of such nice and caring people. Thanks so much for everything."

"At the office of Dr. Paul W. Allen, our goal is to deliver the best dental treatments, sooner. We want our patients to experience the benefits of a healthier mouth and a healthier smile."

5  Practice Areas

• Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University of Michigan
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Michigan Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Saginaw
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Allen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends

Dr. Allen's Performance

In my search for a dentist after moving to Michigan, I received a recommendation From a co-worker. I am happy with the decision I made . Dr Allen has a great staff from the front desk to the hygienists. The staff treats its patients in a professional manner!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Allen is very professional. The staff is extremely nice and is very flexible with your scheduling appointments. I’ve been a long time patient with Dr. Allen.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This was the first appointment for my husband and I and we were very happy with the friendliness and professionalism of the staff
Are you Dr. Allen?