Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD

DentistryMale

Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Gainesville, GA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Toms to book an appointment.

Dr. Toms

Heather Ramsey DDS

590 S Enota Dr NE Gainesville, GA 30501

Dr. Toms' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Toms

Dr. Toms

Kind, professional staff led by a very knowledgeable and caring dentist. Very accommodating to patients, they work as a team. They strive for excellence in all areas of their services. Office is beautifully decorated and well organized. Myself and a large part of my family have been regular patients for years. Now that I’ve moved out of the immediate area I still drive back to keep my dental care on the same high level with the same people.
Sep 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
Dr. Toms, Lorie, and entire staff have been providing dental care to my family for many years. We have complete trust in their capabilities as dental professionals as well as their honesty and integrity. It is a blessing to recieve dental care from a group of people who make you feel like family. Thank you !!!!
Shane Barron – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
A wonderful gentleman and an even better dentist. Wouldn't consider going anywhere else.
Frank Rhodes in Gainesville, GA – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
Dr. Toms and his staff are the best! I've been going to him for a long time and for someone that has had a lot of dental work, my teeth are in great shape. I trust his recommendations and know he's looking out for my best interest. Dr. Toms has never mislead me and I've never had remorse after having a dental procedure done. Pam in scheduling is the nicest receptionist ever and Karen is wonderful! I also love that they play Christian music; it's another confirmation that I'm in good hands
Martha C in Gainesville, GA – Mar 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
Dr. Toms is a great dentist, and a very caring person. He has years of experience, and it shows. He always recommends what is best for his patients and their dental health, unlike some of these drive-thru chain dentists. His staff is top-notch, and always very friendly.
Gainesville, GA – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
My family loves Dr. Toms and his entire staff. They are very professional and considerate and doing a wonderful job caring for my family. When you are a busy family, you appreciate timeliness and honesty when making appointments and receiving treatment. I sincerely appreciate having a dentist that is making sure we receive the best care possible and I know he has our best interests in mind.
Kara D in Gainesville, GA – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
Dr. Toms has been my dentist for over 12 years. I have always had such a good rapport with him and everyone in his office. His office staff is sweet and friendly. His hygienists are gentle and reassuring. He thoroughly explains what he's doing so there are never any surprises and answers all my questions patiently! He is honest and a man of good character. He goes out of his way to help his patients. He has even come in to see me on the weekend! I'm grateful for him and for his staff.
Gainesville, GA – Apr 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
My visit with Dr. Toms was a great experience. He made me feel at ease and took time to answer any questions I had. You can tell he is dedicated to the wellbeing of his patents. His staff was pleasant and made sure all my needs were met. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Toms.
Chris T. in Gainesville, GA – Apr 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
Every experience with Dr Toms and his staff have been beyond wonderful. The office is so nice and the lady's upfront are just the sweetest! Dr. Toms has always made me feel so comfortable while in his care. He gives great feedback and takes the time to genuinely listen and answer any questions or concerns you have. He is an extraordinary dentist, you can't go wrong here!
Jessica H in Gainesville, GA – Apr 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Toms?

At Patrick Toms, DMD in Gainesville, GA, we offer quality, convenient and personalized dental care for the whole family. Located in downtown Gainesville,...Read more