Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Toms

Heather Ramsey DDS

590 S Enota Dr NE Gainesville, GA 30501

Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Gainesville, GA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Toms accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Toms treats your condition or procedure

At Patrick Toms, DMD in Gainesville, GA, we offer quality, convenient and personalized dental care for the whole family. Located in downtown Gainesville, we have 20+ years of experience providing quality comprehensive dental care for our community. <...

Dr. Toms' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Toms

Dr. Toms?
Dr. Toms' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
A wonderful gentleman and an even better dentist. Wouldn't consider going anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
Dr. Toms and his staff are the best! I've been going to him for a long time and for someone that has had a lot of dental work, my teeth are in great shape. I trust his recommendations and know he's looking out for my best interest. Dr. Toms has never mislead me and I've never had remorse after having a dental procedure done. Pam in scheduling is the nicest receptionist ever and Karen is wonderful! I also love that they play Christian music; it's another confirmation that I'm in good hands
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
Dr. Toms is a great dentist, and a very caring person. He has years of experience, and it shows. He always recommends what is best for his patients and their dental health, unlike some of these drive-thru chain dentists. His staff is top-notch, and always very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
My family loves Dr. Toms and his entire staff. They are very professional and considerate and doing a wonderful job caring for my family. When you are a busy family, you appreciate timeliness and honesty when making appointments and receiving treatment. I sincerely appreciate having a dentist that is making sure we receive the best care possible and I know he has our best interests in mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
Dr. Toms has been my dentist for over 12 years. I have always had such a good rapport with him and everyone in his office. His office staff is sweet and friendly. His hygienists are gentle and reassuring. He thoroughly explains what he's doing so there are never any surprises and answers all my questions patiently! He is honest and a man of good character. He goes out of his way to help his patients. He has even come in to see me on the weekend! I'm grateful for him and for his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
My visit with Dr. Toms was a great experience. He made me feel at ease and took time to answer any questions I had. You can tell he is dedicated to the wellbeing of his patents. His staff was pleasant and made sure all my needs were met. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Toms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?
Every experience with Dr Toms and his staff have been beyond wonderful. The office is so nice and the lady's upfront are just the sweetest! Dr. Toms has always made me feel so comfortable while in his care. He gives great feedback and takes the time to genuinely listen and answer any questions or concerns you have. He is an extraordinary dentist, you can't go wrong here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Toms, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Toms?