Dr. Patrick Soria, DDS

Dr. Patrick Soria, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Patrick Soria is a Dentist serving the Concord area for more than 20 years. Dr. Soria is experienced in Extractions, Crowns & Bridges, Veneers and Whitening. He is also a professional member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Dental Association and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Equilibration Society Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association Ohio Dental Association Northeastern Ohio Dental Society Academy of Osseointegration International Congress of Oral Implantologists Pierre Fauchard Academy AWARDS & ACCOLADES Membership Director of Northeastern Ohio Society OFFICE HOURS Monday through Thursday: 8.00 am - 4.30 pm

Patrick J Soria, DDS

7585 Fredle Dr Ste A

Painesville, OH 44077

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Soria

• Dental Cleaning
  • Dentures
  • Intraoral Camera
  • Root Canal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Miami University of Ohio B.A Chemistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • OSU College of Dentistry - DDS
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Academy of General Dentistry L.D. Pankey Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • General Practice Dental Residency Program - St. Lukes Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Soria has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Soria has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Soria does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soria and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Soria's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soria to family and friends
Dr. Soria's Performance
I always have a great experience when I come here!
I have been a patient for over 20 years and have had many dental procedures done. Quality work . Never any complaints ! Dr. Soria treats my family like he would treat his own. Highly recommend
in Concord Township, OH |
In an age of go go go and constant technology I find Dr Soria's office to be relaxing and meditative. The patient's chair faces the window with a beautiful blew of trees, flowers, pond and birds. Dr. Soria and his staff are very professional but take the time to get to know their patients on a personal level. I feel I get excellent care, honest feedback and never feel rushed.
comfortable,educational,pleasant
it was great
great
very good
good
No pain. Great staff. Quality care.
The office is very welcoming and I felt comfortable.
Always a professional and pleasant experience. Thank you from the Thompson family!
Excellent as usual.
excellent as always
A true artist in his work. Works hard to make everything right and is a person you want to know.
in Mentor, Ohio |
I'm absolutely terrified of going to the dentist. Dr. Soria and his staff is so kind, patient and sensitive to my fears. Their primary goal is patient health coupled with comfort and getting me over my fear. I absolutely love this dentist and would recommend him (and have) to everyone.
Dr. Soria is the best dentist I have ever visited. His staff is very friendly and he is absolutely the best at his job. I would never recommend another doctor. His prices are comparable to other top notch dentists. Ten stars out of ten.
No pain! Enjoyed my visit.
Dr. Soria is the best dentist I have had. He take the time to make sure everything is done properly, even if it takes longer than planned. Not once have I had a problem and it was not addressed. He cares for his patients in the most amazing way!
Dr. Soria is awesome. He cares so much about his patients and takes time out of his day to check up on how you are doing. He's great, I will never pick another dentist besides him!
Treated me like family. :)
Excellent.
I had two fillings today. My experience was good, as always is with Dr. Soria and staff.
Long time patient- always makes every visit as great of experience as possible.
Excellent treatment.
Best dentist around!
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Soria, DDS?

Visit Dr. Soria

Dr. Soria accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.