Dr. Patrick M. Roberson, DDS

Dr. Patrick M. Roberson, DDS http://cdn.hgimg.com/img/prov/X/S/8/XS8HS_w120h160_v921.jpg Get a Free Background Report on Dr. Patrick M. Roberson, DDS. Malpractice, medical malpractice, sanctions, misconduct, credentials, and penalty or negligence information.

Specializes in Dentistry - Male

1407 Hillsborough St
Raleigh, NC 27605
OverviewMy Practice DetailsHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

10 Steps to Pick the Right Doctor

Whether you need a primary care doctor or a specialist, these 10 steps will ensure you find the right doctor for you. View Slideshow

Dr. Roberson's Background

Research training, expertise and qualifications

I consider being a dentist a privilege and a bond of trust between me and the patients I serve. My wife?s and my families are from Raleigh and I take our families? reputations in the area seriously. My staff and I are committed to providing quality care at affordable prices.

Procedures Dr. Roberson Performs

Dr. Roberson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Roberson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Conditions Dr. Roberson Treats

Dr. Roberson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Roberson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Background Check for Dr. Roberson

• Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for North Carolina.
  • No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

• No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

Languages Spoken by Dr. Roberson & Staff

Find the Right Dentist For You.

More Dentists near Raleigh, NC

Dr. William J. Sowter, DDS
2.91 miles away
Dr. Seth C. Rumley, DDS
5.39 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.