Dr. Patrick Mullally, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male

Dr. Mullally
513 Seminole Rd Norton Shores, MI 49444

Dr. Patrick Mullally, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Norton Shores, MI. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Mullally's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mullally

Dr. Mullally?
Dr. Mullally's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Mullally, DDS
I have visited Dr.Mullally’s office on two occasions for separate issues. My experience with him and his staff was exceptional. He is passionate about what he does and they made sure to explain everything before it occurred. He also asked if I had any questions before he began. Dr. Mullally was extremely personable which helped ease my mind for what was about to occur in his care. His staff was professional and I would refer this office to anyone with dental care needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Mullally, DDS?
Dr Mullally did an excellent job on my root canal, but I was one of those unfortunate people who ended up with an abscess afterwards. He quickly responded to my phone call, ordered the antibiotic & told me to call him in 24-36 hours if no improvement. 36+ hours later I was in such severe pain that I had to call him on a Saturday night & he quickly advised me as what to do for the pain until he could see me in the office to lance the abscess on Sunday. Once lanced I was 100% pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Mullally, DDS?
I was still experiencing sensitivity and pain after a root canal and 2 rounds of antibiotics for bone infection. After arriving for the appointment, Dr. Mullally began by lecturing me that as an old ladyI had nothing to do but complain and that I should go out and get a job. He continued loudly that he broke his wrist 6 years ago and it still hurts and that I will still be in pain for the rest of my life. He compared me to his complaining mother. I will never recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Mullally, DDS?
I have an abnormal fear of dentists and was beyond nervous to be referred for a root canal. Dr. Mullally made me feel relaxed. I appreciated that he explained everything that he was about to do and what it might sound or feel like. He continued to encourage me by saying that I was doing a good job handling everything. The "icing on the cake," is that I had no pain after the numbness subsided. I picked up an ibuprofen RX but didn't use it. Great job! Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Mullally, DDS?
An absolutely perfect experience with Dr. Mullally and his entire team. Very efficient, very friendly and fast, painless procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Mullally, DDS?
Best experience at a dentist ever, even given that my procedure was a root canal. Dr. Mullally provided status throughout the procedure - you are past the half-way point, the drilling portion is completed, etc.. He also kept me apprized of what was going on at all times - you will now hear a beeping sound; that's normal - as I fill your tooth now, you may notice the smell of cloves. He is reassuring throughout the process and pain management, attempting to be pain-free, is his high priority.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Mullally, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mullally?

• Endodontics

Dr. Mullally accepts

Dr. Mullally accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Mullally treats your condition or procedure